Status: Comment Share Recomand and Subscribe please!!!

Dark Dreams

Angels Vs Demons

I grab for my rose. An emptiness in my hands forces me to wake up. My rose and letter are both gone. It's pitch black outside, the door to the tower is open and lighting strikes the sky. It's cold and looks to be raining. I get up and start to walk down the long stairs. When I reach the bottom there's screaming, crying, yelling and crashing.
"LEROY?!?!?LUKA!!?!?!"
I try my best to run to there room. There not there, but it's a mess, claw marks of red and black are all over the walls. There's black and red stains and scares along the hall ways and floors and walls. I keep yelling for the boys
"LEROY!!!! LUKA!!!"
Floor boards fly into the air, going threw all seven floors of the palace. And there's stones and marble floors and ceilings.... The wood floor boards are in the middle for extra support. This palace has seen more then just a few trips and falls...from the hole in the floor I look threw the other 5 floors below me. All in horrible shape. Red and black painted all over it in marks and fog. Broken tables and glass, smashed walls and fires. I look up to see two figures, a black one and a white one, clashing together and screaming, slamming into walls and growling like wild and angry animals. I try my best to run down the stairs to the lower floor, screaming for Luka and Leroy.
"MOMMY!!!"
They both come out from under a table and hug me. The palace shakes and rattles as pictures and vases and lights fall from the walls and ceilings.
"Are you two ok?"
"Yes!!! Yes!!! Mommy!!"
There panicking and hyperventilating, they look scared to death
"Daddy!!! Daddy is fighting the bad man!!!!!"
"WHAT?!!"
'The bad man' is what Luka sometimes refers to Priceless. I used that with him and he's gotten used to it.
"Yea!! He came to see you I guess and the bad man found him!!!"
"FUCK!!!"
They both frown at me and I excuse myself. A fear and horror escapes my body and rage and angry builds up inside me. I hug them both hard and kiss there heads.
"Boys, go to my room and hide under the bed, whatever happens, unless I come out and get you or your father, DO NOT MOVE!!! Understand?"
They both nod I hold them close I kiss them again
"We love you..."
"I love you to...now be careful!"
They take off running to the tower and I run up the stairs. Calling for Loki and Priceless. I reach the top floor. Loki smashes into Priceless with his scythe. Priceless using his staff jams Loki in the gut, he flys back and slams into the wall next to me. He gets back up but to my scream they both stop, huffing and puffing like they were about to die from lose if breathe. Loki looked at me and grinned, returning his gaze to Priceless out of the corner of my eye. Priceless looked at me and a few tears swell up in his eyes.
"Why hello Beautiful..." Loki smiles
Priceless screams and slashes the air
"Don't you talk to her!!!"
Loki giggles and laughs. He walks closer to me and bites my neck softly
"GET OFF OF HER YOU PIG!!!"
I slowly groan and gently push Loki off
"Priceless! Love please-"
His eyes grow with fire and he howls at me; taking Loki aback by his sudden out burst
"DON'T GIVE ME THAT "LOVE" SHIT! I KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING WITH HIM FOR OVER A FUCKING MONTH IN THAT DAMN TOWER!!"
Tears roll off his face and I turn my head.
"LOOK AT ME LEXI!!!"
I look up, a pain hits me as I look in his eyes
"Why? Why would you do this to me?? I thought you loved me! I really thought we were happy and you were in love with me! I tried so hard to make you smile like you did with Loki...I wanted to give you a better life...And you betrayed me!! You took my heart and crushed it!!!"
His voice cracks and stutters. My heart sinks to the ground below me and I feel like I'm abou to vomit. His tear hit the floor and outside it rains harder. I can't stand to look at him anymore. I feel like a horrible person...
"Priceless....I did think you we're nice and sweet! You respected me and loved me...your a good husband-"
"YOUR A HORRIBLE WIFE!!!"
It feels like I've been struck in the back of the head and have lighting strike my temple. My knees go weak and Loki growls at him in disgust.
"NO SHE IS NOT-"
"SHE WAS UNFAITHFUL! SHE CHEATED AND LIED AND FAKED IT ALL!!! I DIDN'T FORCE HER TO SAY YES AT THE WEDDING!! SHE SAID IT ON HER OWN!"
"YEA RIGHT!! WHAT ELSE COULD SHE SAY!?!? YOU WOULD HAVE MADE HER ANYWAYS!!"
Priceless slams into the wall and screeches
"I WOULDN'T DO THAT!!! I loved Lexi! I tried to give you a home for you and my son!!! I missed out on almost five yeas of his life!!!"
I looked up at him with anger
"LUKA AND LEROY ARE NOT YOUR SONS!!"
Priceless shook his head
"Your right, Leroy isn't my son, but Luka is"
I spat at his name and screamed
"YOUR A FUCKING LIAR!"
I turn to Loki, his head down looking at the ground. With bewildered eyes I begged
"He's lying, right Loki?"
Loki gave me a short glance and then looked away. A tear falls from his eyes as he admits
"No...he's telling the truth..."
"WHAT?!? YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!!!"
"Do you even remember the night we had sex to make him?"
I stood there and tried to think back. I could remember having sex, but not with Loki. And I didn't remember having sex to have Luka...all I remember was waking up the next day and being pregnant.
"N-N-N-No...."
I dropped to my knees, baffled and shocked. And Luka didn't even know.
"But...but....but.."
"Shh...he's nothing different, but he is an angel. Lexi it's fine. I don't care and I know what happened...and I understand and I love Luka to death!!! To me he is my son and I think nothing different. You shouldn't either."
A crowd of angels crash threw windows and walls, sending me flying back to the wall. I crash to the wall and moan in pain. My leg stuck under broken boards. Loki screams for me but fights off the angel army. Priceless attacks from the side, slicing Loki in the ribs. Loki manages to cut down a good hand full of the angel army, he pulls back his scythe and it tears into Pricelesses arm, he staggers back and forth for a moment, Loki making a gash under his arm, smart move to be honest. Priceless and Loki slash and crash into each other. Screaming and yelling, with a hate for each other no one could feel more then the two of them. I watch in horror with each cut left on Loki's body, his blood splatters the white walls, turning them black and red. Priceless shirks as Loki's scythe cuts deep into Pricelesses chest. With a smiling and evil grin Loki twirls the skull head of his scythe deeper into his chest, making a hole of blood and flesh.
"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRGGGGG!!!!"
"HAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
This is a feast to Loki's eyes. Ever scince weve been together, he hasnt beed able to beat or make me bleed. He hasnt had a good meal of blood and goar, of pain filled screams and cries. Hes still the same "heartless" horror filled nightmare. Seeing him go wild, his eyes glowing a bright red. His laugh evil and loud. His teeth pointing and his mouth dripping with blood. Priceless looks to be angry. His eyes blue and begging to forget the holy and attack with sin. His spear jams into Loki's shoulder. His wicked smile turns to a eye wideing shock. His scythe pulls out of Priceless chest and Loki hits the wall behind him. The spear pulls out and they stare at each other. A Pair of pitch black, sharp wings hold Loki up as Pricelesses white fluffy ones do the same. Unable to keep themselves standing up right. Loki gives me a glance, both there faces red and breathing hard. There hearts beating so loud you could hear it.
"huh...huh.....huh......"
".......phoooo......"
"what....do.....you.....say..."
"....one....last....blow..."
"...finishes...."
"this...."
".....all?"
I push the rubble off of me, after trying for the longest three hours of my life to get out of it. They dont pay mind as outside is filled with screams and shirks, burning and yelling. Booms, crashes, and the sound of Pricelesses people being attacked by Purgatorys demons and hellis monsters. There eyes glowing bright red and blue,I watch as they back up and raise there blood soaked weapons above there heads. Loki sporting a slicing grin and Priceless grinding his teeth, Fear struck into me as the idea of Loki losing entered my head. A red fire bursted around Purgatory and a light blue one around Priceless. I watched as both there blades drew closer and closer together. The sky and clouds we stood on shoke and the castle we were in crummbled below our own feet. There blades inches away, reaching each others tips, I let my heart take over, and screamed
"NOOOOOOOO-"
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter is finally done yo a sad ejnd