Sequel: Revenge Is Sweet

Nobody's Perfect

III

-Drew-

I gave a small fake smile.

"Hello. Nice to meet you."

"Auntie D!!"

I turned around as Saphire ran into me.

"Saphy!"

I broke out into the biggest smile of my life. I loved this little girl like she was my own and spoiled her like she was too.

"I loose a tooth! See!"

She opened her mouth to show the gap in the front.

"Wow!"

She grabbed my hand saying something about her new bike. 

I looked back and saw Mika sitting next to Jermaine.

-Mika-

"Soooo Jermaine."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to an empty tent that was set up.

"My bad shordy but my mom is a lil nosy."

I laughed

"You have an amazing laugh."

I laughed harder and he looked at me confused.

"Lets get two things straight. Im helping you get Drew. That's it, that's all. And second, Im strictly clitly. I don't like dicks boo boo."

His eyes widened and I could see a little blush on his cheeks.

"I know Im not a dike but not all lesbians are manly looking. Alot aren't actually."

He nodded.

"Sooo Drew?"

I rolled my eyes and began playing with the ends of my hair.

"What do you want to know?"

"Why is she giving me the cold shoulder?"

"She is not going to fall at her knees infront of you. And she met that Tatianna bitch so she thinks she is going to get played and last guy that played her.....let's just say....he won't be fucking around anymore."

He looked a little scared by that. What can I say...I'm a little over protective of Drew.

"What else?"

"Give me a brief over view of her."

I looked at him funny

"Anything about her off the top of your head, nothing deep."

I sighed.

"Five foot two. Me and her share our Cuban pride, but she's also Black and Mexican. I call her Khile. Her family calls her Little Dre brcause of her eldest brother or they call her Baby Turner. Youngest of seven. Dre is 43. Kyle is 42. Sera is 40.  Kris and Crystal are 35, they're twins, Crystal is over there-"

I pointed across the yard where Drew, Crystal, and Saphire were.

"and Blake is 29. She's 25. Went to USC, where we met. She created Captive Illusions from the ground up and makes everthing in the store by herself. She's outgoing, fiesty, funny, and fucking sexy."

He looked at me while prosessing everthing I had said.

"Damn."

I nodded and took a sip of my Carona.

"How am I going to get her to actually go out with me?"

"First you gotta get her to call you."

He looked at me with the 'shut the fuck up' face.

"Just a hint. She loves Saphire like she's her own. Get Saphy on your side and she can't say no. But Saphy's a fiesty one herself."

He nodded as he stood up and gave me a hug before heading in their direction.

-Jermaine-

I swolled the lump in my throat as I got closer.

"Ayee J!"

I turn around and dapped up my friend Charles.

"Damn, who is that?"

"The chick in the red next to the little girl."

"Crystal."

"You trying get right?"

"Not with her. With her sister Drew."

"Well then lets go."

We both walked over and Crystal and Drew just looked at us.

"May we help you?"

I looked down at Saphire and got down to her level.

"Are you the beautiful Saphire I have heard so much about?"

"That's my name."

She's going to be tougher than I thought.

"Well I'm Jermaine and that man talking to your mom is Charles."

"Maine is your new name."

I laughed.

"Why Maine?"

"Cause I said so."

"Ok Phire."

She giggled then looked around like she was ready to do something bad.

"My Auntie D likes you. She told mommy that the only problem is your dating a lady name Tatianna and her and Auntie D are opposites."

I looked at Drew who was acting like she wasn't listening and hiding her face.

"Well tell your Auntie D that I like her to and that she should call me so I can take you both to get ice cream and go shopping."

"Ok!"

Bingo.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for Typos