Sequel: Revenge Is Sweet

Nobody's Perfect

V

-Drew- 

I got in and waited for them.

"So, I just got a call from my friend Charles and him and Crystal were going to the pool and wanted to know if we wanted to come."

"We don't have bathing suits."

"We can go shopping, get some bathing suits. Then go to the pool."

I rolled my eyes. He is trying way to hard and it's working my nerves.

"I guess"

I turned up the radio so that I could drown him out. Mercy- Kayne West ft Big Sean, Pusha T, 2 Chainz blasted through the car.

The ride was silent besides the radio and Saphire singing along.

We pulled up to the mall and Jermaine put on some glasses and pulled up his hood.

Like that shit gon work.

"What?"

Damn, I said that out loud.

"Nothing"

I got out and grabbed Saphire's hand.

Me and Saphire went in DTLR with Jermaine trailing behind us. Like I said his hoodie and glasses didn't work and someone discovered him.

I picked up some black sandels for Saphire and the Lake Hornet Lebrons for myself.

I went to the register and pulled out my wallet.

"Ma, it's already been paid for."

"By who?"

He nodded his head towards Jermaine. 

I snatched my bag and went up to him.

"I could've paid for it."

"But I did. And I'm paying for everything else today."

I stomped off leaving him and Saphire.

-Jermaine-

"Ooooo you in trouble"

I looked down at Saphire and shook my head.

"Come on."

We went to the closest store selling bathing suits.

"Do you know what size your Auntie D wears?"

"Yupp!"

We were in there for 30 minutes before she finally had a bathing suit for herself and Drew.

Just as we left the store I got a text from Drew

Where are yall? I got hands full of bags -BabyT

Meet us at the car -J

-Drew- 

When I got to the car, Jermaine and Saphire were already there.

"You weren't kidding."

I got mad at Jermaine so since he told all the stores in the mall to charge it to his car, I decided to at least try to put a dent in his account.

"Auntie D! I got you a suit!"

I looked down and saw her already in her bathing suit with some shorts. Jermaine had on his swimming trunks and his shirt. 

"Take your bag and and change while I load the bags up"

I nodded and walked to the rest room by the truck.

I quicklr changed and slipped my shorts on and my Jordans. I stood in the mirror and studied myself. 

My abs stood out against the bright top of the bathig suit. My hair reached the top of my abs. My shorts, which were unbuttoned clung to my ass and thighs. I took a deep breath and walked out with my clothes in the bag.

"You ready?"

Jermaine turned around and his eyes widened. He slowly nodded and I walked to the driver side getting in.

"Whoa ma. You fine but what makes you think you gon drive my ride?"

I leaned closer to his face and grabbed his face with my hand.

"Who's gunna stop me?"

"I-I"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the typos