Status: Love never felt like this before

Love Bites!

The Welcoming!

Over the years I have been traveling with my cousins, I was not accepted anywhere. I felt like if I was the new guy in town then everyone around wanted to pick a fight with me or show exactly how tough they were. I had to leave every school I was in. But this time around felt like the new beginning of a new life. Ever since I met Jennifer, I was changed.

The night of the welcome back to school dance was different then any dance that I've been too. The main difference was then most of the students there were not like the drunk low lives lurking around to pick a fight. I made my way in to the gym of the school. Then I saw her. Her long black hair with short bangs almost covering her eyes. I began to smile on how beautiful she was. She was like no other girl I have ever met. Her smile almost made forget what I am. I made my way to her.

''Hello Jennifer. You look beautiful tonight.'' I greeted her with the respect she needed.

She laughs and begins to blush. ''Why thank you, I was really hoping to see you tonight. Looks like my hopes just grew.''

She was really nice, with such respect. No other girl had the respect like she did.

''So Austin, how do you like the new school so far? Any problems your facing or any bullies?''

I laughed. ''Actually no, I can honestly say that in all my other schools I've been bullied but now I don't. And the school is big and seems gonna be a good year.''

Our eyes met, we couldn't stop looking at each other. At that moment I felt like we were gonna be closer. Have a real relationship, Have her be the first true love in my life. All the girls that I have been with past are nothing compared to Jennifer.

Then trouble came. Her idiot of an boyfriend came along and crashed the conversation that me and Jennifer were having. He was jerk and a drunk. He didn't deserve to be with her.

''Austin, this is.....my boyfriend Matt.'' She sounded like she was ashamed to be with him. Then I introduced myself to him.

''I'm Austin. Nice to meet you.''

''I don't care who you are, you think just because your the new guy in town, you can talk to who ever you want? Welcome to my school freshman.''

''Matt c'mon why do you have to act like such a jerk, can you at least try to be nice?''

I can tell that he was no good to her. Matt was not the boyfriend type. Then he just walked away shoving me out of the way. I couldn't help but laugh.

''I'm sorry Austin, I didn't mean for that to happen, he can be a jerk like all the time.''

''It's ok, I've dealt with guys like him. Trust me it gonna take a lot more than shoving or showing off to bring me down.''

We connected and laughed, having a good time at the dance. All of a sudden I get a text from Amanda saying, ''we have a major problem, Meeting tonight! meet me there.''

''Oh no!''

''Something wrong Austin?''

''Yea I have to go help my cousin with something, I'm sorry Jen, I have to go.''

I ran outside trying to get to the club when I here a scream from behind the school. I go to check and what I find is a girl on the floor with her neck bitten and blood coming from her neck. My eyes started to change but I quickly looked away. Was this the problem that Mandy was talking about? Or could this be a change in the vampire council? This thought led to think about someone who's trying to send a message. I had an idea on who it was. Shane was Back!