Status: Leave a comment, loves <3

Party Rock!

Put That A$$ To Work

I was at the Tao beach in Los Vegas, Nevada. Dancing. Singing. Party rocking. After all, my favorite band of all time was performing.

I was in the front row, singing along, when I noticed Lauren Bennett watching me curiously. I smiled and kept dancing, eyeing up the two main reasons I'm at this concert.

• • •

*Before the concert*

"Damnit! She quit! How could she just leave?!"

Lauren sighed. "Foo. Calm the fuck down."

He glared. "Our best dancer! She is gone! We can't do Put That A$$ To Work now! What are we going to replace it with?!"

Sky sighed. "We could always try doing Bounce."

Foo huffed. "I guess. We need a new dancer though. And fast. Lauren? Do you know anyone?"

Lauren shook her head.

Foo ran a hand through his 'fro. "Motherfucker."

Lauren poured him a shot. "Take a shot. I'll find you someone."

• • •

As everyone started leaving, I started to follow. I got stopped by a security guard grabbing my arm. "Miss? Miss Bennett would like a word with you."

My friend Mindi looked completely shocked. "No fucking way."

The guard waited until everyone had left to let Lauren Bennett walk out. "Hello, ladies. Did you enjoy the show?"

We both nodded our heads enthusiastically.

Lauren smiled and let out a small chuckle. "I'm glad." She looked directly at me. "I saw your dancing. I liked what I saw. We lost our best dancer today. I want you to come dance for the boys. Who knows? If you're good enough, you can join us on tour."

Mindi's eyes went wide. "When?"

Lauren looked her over. "Sorry, honey. Your dancing was sloppy. I'm only interested in... I'm sorry. I didn't catch your name."

I was still shocked. "I'm Starr. Starr LaFlamme."

Lauren laughed and clapped her hands. "Even your name is perfect for our group! Give me your number. I will send a car for you tomorrow. The boys must see you. I have a feeling Sky will take a liking to you. Foo is too picky. I don't think you'll like him. He can be quite the asshole."

I nodded and gave her my number as she programmed it into her phone.

She gave me one last smile. "Wear something sexy tomorrow dear. They're gonna want you to put that ass to work."

• • •

"Foo! Blu! What do I get for being so awesome?"

Foo took a shot. "What the hell are you talking about?"

Lauren grinned. "I got you a dancer. She's coming to dance for us tomorrow evening."

Blu smirked. "Better be good, Bennett."

Lauren laughed. "You're really gonna like her, Blu. She's perfect for you."

Blu got a devilish look. "Can't wait."

• • •

I had just finished putting on my makeup and doing my hair. I put on my purple and zebra print party rock leggings, my 7-inch zebra print stilettos, and my 'I Am Not A Whore' tee.

I heard a knock on my hotel room door. The driver was here. I opened it, followed him to the car, and got in. The drive wasn't long. It was about a ten minute drive to their hotel.

When I got out, I was led to a hotel room. I knocked on the door. Lauren answered. She grinned, grabbed my arm, and dragged me in. "Boys, this is Starr LaFlamme. Starr, you know the boys."

I blushed.

Blu walked up to me. "What a PYT. You look fantastic."

I blushed even more. "Thanks."

He smirked and backed me into the wall. "Ready to party rock with us?"

I nodded.

Foo turned on the music. "Show us what you got, party rocker."

(Sexy girl all around the world just shake your hips
And put that ass to work (x4)

When you hear my song, don't just bob along
Girl show me that thong and put that ass to work
We got sir rock and patron on ice,
If you want another shot, then put that ass to work
Sexy girl I can tell you're a rebel,
Low cut skirt, with five inch stilettos
Pink top, piercing with heavy metal,
And you're looking at me like whip cream on jello
If you, if you, if you wanna go with me
You gotta be a pro indeed
Let me see you shake it til you make it in my phonebook
And maybe I get you naked)

I ground on them and shook my ass. I danced how I always dance to this song. They seemed to enjoy it since they kept the song going.

(Sexy girl all around the world just shake your hips
And put that ass to work (x4)

Don't hurt yourself, imma let you strech
Then shake that booty like it was a etch a sketch
I like your wiggle, when your hips swivel
Looking so good, got my bang on missile
heatseeker, coming straight for you
Meet me in my room, 1422
Let me see you shake it til you make it in my phonebook
And maybe I get you naked

Sexy girl all around the world just shake your hips
And put that ass to work (x4)

Put that ass to work,
Put, put that ass to work! (repeats)

Sexy girl all around the world just shake your hips
And put that ass to work (x2))

After the song finishes, Lauren claps her hands. "I told you she was perfect."

Foo looks me over and takes a step closer. "Yes. She is."

Blu looks at Foo with shocked expression. He looks over at Lauren. "He found one."

Lauren grins. "So he has. Perfect."

I look up at Foo.

He puts a finger under my chin. "I think I have to take the new girl out. Fill her in on the party rock lifestyle. She has to learn from the best."

Blu smirked. "Have fun!"

Foo put his hand on the small of my back and we walked to the little restaurant that's in his hotel. "Do you live in Vegas?"

I shook my head. "It's my golden birthday this weekend. My friend Mindi and I spent the week here for an early birthday getaway while she had work off. We go back tomorrow."

He smiled. "Where do you work?"

I looked away. "I used to work as a designer for Chris Pfaff's Young and Reckless women's line. He didn't like your party rock look that I kept trying to sneak in so he let me go. He doesn't like the '80s look."

He laughed. "Then he's a motherfucking fool."

I nodded.

The waiter looked at us and put on a fake smile. "We have a dress code here."

Foo smirked. "Just be glad we don't start party rocking right now, bitch."

I started giggling. "Oh we could. You just can't stop party rock. The urge to rock the beat might be taking over."

The waiter looked horrified. "What can I get for you?"

Foo looked over the menu. "Steak and scotch."

The waiter looked at me. "And for you?"

I sighed. "A vodka cranberry and the chicken Caesar salad. If the vodka isn't Grey Goose, don't bother. I'd rather drink water."

Foo gave me a look over and smiled, clearly impressed.

The waiter gave us an exasperated sigh. "Your food will be right out."

As we waited, even as we ate, we chit-chatted. We talked about our lives and our dreams. I feel like we really connected.

He paid the bill and called a cab for us to take to my place. I got in the cab first and he scooted in right next to me. We were relatively close. I looked down at his hand that had made it's way to my thigh. I smirked as we fell into a comfortable silence.

We got out of the cab and walked in the hotel. I pushed the up button and we waited for the elevator. We got in and I pressed the 9 button.

No sooner than the door closed did our lips connect. He had me backed against the railing as his tongue slipped into my mouth. We didn't even stop when the door opened. Instead, he picked me up. Instinctively, I wrapped my legs around his waist. "What room are you?"

I was catching my breath when he asked. "936."

He walked us over there as I dug in my pocket to find my room key. He had me pressed against the door with his tongue down my throat while he grabbed the key, unlocked the door, and launched us in the room."

Mindi jumped up at the sudden interruption. "What the hell, S? Who the fuck? Is that RedFoo?"

Foo smirked. "You must be the best friend."

I looked at her with pleading eyes. "Condom?"

She rolled her eyes and tossed it on my bed. She put in the earplugs that she bought at the airport and went back to sleep.

Foo and I launched onto my bed and started making out hungrily, ripping the clothes off of each other. Before long, he had the condom on and was pounding his dick inside of me.

I've never had it rough. This was fucking hot. He rode out my orgasm as well as his own, collapsing next to me when he was finished.

• • •

I looked down to catch a glimpse of her angelic face. "You are incredible."

She giggled. "I'm incredible? You're incredible. That was the best fuck I've ever had! And we went for what? 3 hours? Fuck!"

I laughed. "That's what happens when two people work so well together."

She yawned. I surprised Starr and even myself by pulling her close to me. "Sleep good."

She smiled. "You too." She placed a chaste kiss on my lips. "Sexy ginger."

I smirked. "Brunette bombshell."

A faint smile crossed her lips before she fell asleep.

I was staying the night with a girl. I was holding her.

I don't know what she's doing to me. It's exhilarating. I found a girl I finally liked. I'm not letting this one go. Never.

With that, I pulled her closer to me. She rolled so that she faced me. She pressed her body flush against mine and buried her face in my neck. That's how I fell asleep.

The walk of shame tomorrow is going to be brutal.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please lovelies