Status: Leave a comment, loves <3

Party Rock!

Lil Hipster

I wake up in Foo's arms and smile. He looked up at me and smiled at me. "Good morning, gorgeous."

"Good morning." I blushed.

"How are you?"

"Good."

"Are you ready to fly to your new home?"

I nodded. "I can't wait!"

He smirked. "You're the only dancer that gets to live with me and Sky."

I frowned. "The other dancers are going to hate me."

He kissed me. "I'll be there to protect my girl."

• • •

I watched Starr as she packed up. We grabbed her bags and threw them in the trunk of the limo.

"How was your night?" Lauren looked at us with a smirk on her face.

I blushed. "Foo rocked my world."

Foo grinned and pulled me into him. "Yeeeah baby."

Sky looked pissed. "I'm taking her out to dinner tonight. Your model friends miss you, Foo."

Foo laughed. "Impossible, Sky. I'm taking my Lil Hipster to the club."

• • •

"Get dressed, gorgeous. We're leaving soon." Foo walked up and kissed me square on the lips. "Better yet. I'll dress you." He started stripping me. He shoved his tongue in my mouth and pulled my underwear clad body against his.

We heard footsteps on the stairs. "I sent him up to check on her 20 minutes ago! Maybe she woulda been better with you, Sky. Fuck. Just send shufflebot up there. He will make sure they get down here."

Foo laughed. "Shufflebot is coming to ruin our fun."

I locked the door. "Well there's an obstacle. Dress me, my sexy Ginger."

He grabbed a pair of zebra stripe leggings, black Louboutin stilettos, and a party rock gym tee. He slowly dressed me, trying to savor my underwear clad figure. "I want to have sex tonight."

I smirked. "If you're lucky."

• • •

I led her into the club. I smirked as she headed straight for the bar and ordered us a round of shots. I knew she was perfect.

After we all took our shots, she grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor.

(Drink mode, freak mode
Takin' a seat is obsolete-lete-lete-lete
Freak a nice booty to the beat, beat, beat
Two step, bump 'n' grind, fancy footwork all the time
I break dance in this place
Back spin, ohs
That's when I see her face

Uh, check it out
1, 2, 3
In the place to be
As it is plain to see

She's the cutest I've ever seen in my life, my life
The way she clicked her heels and threw her fist in the sky, too tight

She's the cutest thing in the world
She's my lil' hipster girl)

She ground on my dick, getting me hard for her. She kissed my neck, sucking on my soft spot, marking her territory.

I grabbed her and pulled her close. I bit down lightly on her earlobe, earning a gasp as a response. I whispered in her ear. "How about we take this home."

She smirked. "We just got here."

I bit down harder. "I want you now."

She nodded and we left for home.

• • •

I sighed as his naked body collapsed next to mine. "That was as incredible as last night."

He grinned. "Baby I'll rock your works every night. That's a promise."

I smirked. "I better."

He pulled me close. "You are something special, Starr."

I blushed as I cuddled into him. "I feel the same about you, Stefan."

"Goodnight, gorgeous."

"Goodnight."

I fell asleep in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry It's so late, lovelies! I was having issues adjusting to the new mibba since I haven't posted since they switched it over. I've also been swamped with work. 11 hour shifts are a pain in the ass, let me tell you. I will be more punctual for posting this story. I promise. Keep up with the comments. I love it. You inspire me with each and every one! <3