Sequel: Tears on the Runway
Status: Active. Comment for quicker updates!!

Messy Ending

"What The *** Is Wrong With Me?" -Ben and Dai

Loud music pulsated from the nearby venue out to the bus. It stood, imposing, over us as Ben dragged me into it. I took in the scene of seemingly cleanliness. Ben dragging me further into the depths of the bus I had always hoped I would be on just once in my life.

I had met Ben at the signing after Asking Alexandria’s set and in spite of my better judgment, I accepted his invitation of following him to their bus, of course with reassurance that the other members wouldn’t be back until the early hours of the morning. I didn’t do this sort of thing; sleep with guys I would probably never see again.

Even so I was pushed to the bed, stripped of any clothes I’d been wearing. Ben’s clothes were off in half the time mine had been stripped. I bit my lip, tasting the metallic taste of blood inside my mouth, but Ben kissed me roughly anyway.

Sure, I wasn’t a virgin, and hadn’t been since high school, which in reality it had only been a few months since I’d graduated and a year since I’d had sex with the boy I’d sworn I was gonna be with forever, but he had ended breaking up with me after graduation, but I didn’t go hooking up with random band dudes.

Ben’s tongue held a faint taste of cigarettes and alcohol, but I still let everything go farther than it should have.

~~~

Darkness greeted me when I woke and a heavy arm draped over my petite body.

I breathed out a sigh, pushing the tattooed arm off my stomach and pulled on the clothes that had littered the floor. A glance at the alarm clock in Ben’s bunk told me it was six in the morning.

I’d begun to make my way out, but Ben called to me. “Wait!” he’d called, obviously surprised I hadn’t tried to stay.

I stopped and swiveled to look at him, tucking dark strands of messy hair behind my ears. “Yes?” I stared to the ground.

“At least tell me your name,” he insisted in an accented voice.

I glanced up and met his eyes with my own. “It’s Daidara,” I provided my full name rather than my much preferred nickname, “Dai.”

Ben nodded awkwardly.

“I have to get to work,” I croaked. And it was true. I was due at work at 7:30.

“By all means go,” he sat up, running his fingers through his light brown hair, not making it very far before a not in the thick strands made him pull his fingers from his locks.

I bit my lip, sending him a smile and hurrying off the bus and to my tiny car, parked in the parking lot of the venue. Once I was secured into the safety of my car I leaned into the seat, releasing a disappointed sigh. Disappointed with myself. I’d never been one for casual sex, it felt dirty and wrong, except for when I’d been with Ben.

“God, what the fuck is wrong with me?” I mumbled to myself before twisting my key in the ignition and pulling out of the vacant parking lot

~~~

Ben

Daidara had left, leaving me feeling desolate. That’d never before happened. Hell, I’d never even asked a girl’s name before. I just banged them and told them to basically fuck off, which, I know, is douchey, but I had never really cared.

Daidara had been trying to leave before I’d woken up, but little did she know I’d been watching her dress and yeah that’s been a little creepy, but she was beautiful. Her dark hair and eyes worked well together and her body wasn’t bad either. Her shy demeanor had lured me in further.

She’d been just another one night stand. I had never dwelled on a hookup let alone the actual girl it happened with for more than five minutes, but she, well, she just consumed my thoughts.

I sighed and crawled out of my bunk when I heard movement echoing through the bus. Danny popped into view when I ventured out to the front of the bus.

“I thought you’d be trying to coax a chick out of your bed when we came in,” he laughed slightly, pouring some orange juice to nurse the hangover he most likely had.

“Nah, she left.” I crossed my arms, leaning against the door frame of the corridor that held our bunks.

“Whoa, willingly?” Cam inquired from his sprawled position on the couch.

“She was trying to leave when I woke up.”

Danny nearly spit his orange juice out. “Dude, that’s a new, usually we have to threaten to call the cops.”

I smiled, tiredly, taking in the scene of the four men. James and Sam were passed out, Sam in a recliner and James at the end of the couch Cam wasn’t at. Cam was sprawled on the couch, his feet a mere couple inches from James. Danny stood in the “kitchen” drinking orange juice, eyes trained on the TV.

“I think I’m just gonna go back to sleep. Wake me when the bus is about to drop me off.”

In return I received grunts of acknowledgement.

I retreated back to my bunk. And laid there, thoughts irrelevantly trained onto Daidara.

I groaned, burying my face in the piled blankets, it was the side she had slept on and it smelled of vanilla. I immediately resituated myself to the other side and sighed. "What the fuck is wrong with me?” I mumbled to myself. “And now I’m talking to myself. "Fucking fantastic.” I sighed, rolling to my side and drifting to unconsciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dai

I know it's short, but it's the first chapter. Tell me how I did!

Check out the character page to see how I imagine these characters!

COMMENT!