Status: Active

Lips of an Angel

Chapter Two

Two weeks later

Six am. Great band, but a terrible time to be woken up by the annoying beeping of your alarm clock along with a slobbery dog licking your face. I think Jaeger was hungry. Oh, didn’t I mention I had a dog? No? Oops. Well, his name is Jaeger, yes after the drink, and he’s a beautiful Siberian husky. I’d had him since Matt and I got the apartment when we were eighteen. Well, I guess he was ‘our’ dog or he at least used to be. Once I’d thought about that for a good few minutes I had an idea. Matt was going to see him again today.

“Come on boy, want to go see Daddy again today?” I asked him before he barked in response and wagged his tail. Well that sounds like a yes to me.

After feeding Jaeger I quickly got dressed in a pair of grey Nike workout shorts, a black tank top with the batman logo across the chest and an old pair of all black high top converse.

“Jaeger! Time to go see Daddy again!” I called for him.

As I leant down to tie up my shoelaces the sound of paws hitting the floor came pounding towards me and then came to a halt just before they hit me.

“Come on boy!”

Thanks to the strength Jaeger used to drag me along on his walk, gaining me several comments about who was walking who, we got to the studio in record time and even arrived before some of the guys.

“Hey Natalie. Be quiet. Matt’s asleep. Oh hey, who’s this big guy?”
“His name is Jaeger, yes like the drink, he was mine and Matt’s dog and I though Matt should finally see his dog aga… Jimmy what’s in your hand?” I asked, pointing at the black thing poking out of the edge of his fist.
“Just a marker. It might be a permanent marker but it’s still only a marker.”

All I had to do to confirm my suspicions was poke my head around the corner to see Matt spread out across the couch with numerous cuss words on his face and a detailed drawing of a spunking cock on his cheek.

“Right, when he wakes up… you’re on your own Jimmy.” I stated before taking Jaeger to go find some water for him.

Needless to say, Matt was pissed when he woke up and even more so when he found that he couldn’t get it off. Jimmy had indeed used a permanent marker. It was just too funny not to record it for the DVD they were bringing out in a few months, so we filmed the whole thing. However, Matt soon calmed down when Jaeger came bounding into the room ten minutes later and instantly recognized Matt and slobbered him with dog kisses.

The day had gone smoothly enough, the boys had managed to get around two more sets of lyrics done which sounds like nothing but really is pretty amazing but at about eight o’clock, the cameraman had to leave so I took over and because we are all human, though I can’t speak for Jimmy, we started to get kind of hungry at about nine o’clock. So Brian sat down and pulled out an ordering leaflet.

“Foojis! Anybody taking an order?”

He turned to look at me and noticed I had the camera. He pulled a face.

“Huh, on the camera ordering form foojis.”

Zacky gave me thumbs up and I turned the camera off, handed it to the Rev and fell over laughing. If there was one thing that I’d learnt about the guys was that you had to have a camera on 24/7 because at any point they could do something funny or stupid, usually both and you wanted to film it.

I looked up at Jimmy and he was now filming me while Jaeger sniffed me and licked my face as I laughed, trying to push him away I rolled over to see Matt pouring beer over Johnny’s head and I ended up laughing even harder.

“What’s so funny Natalie?”
“You guys. Don’t be mean to Shorty over there Shadz.”
“He’s used to it.”
“You’re… you’re just… just mean… Someone… someone get… get this dog… dog off of me!”

I ended up laughing again and nobody could stop me. Twenty minutes later I was still laughing and so Jimmy turned the camera back on, pointed it at me and then at Matt.

“It’s been about twenty minutes and Natalie hasn’t stopped laughing yet. We have started taking bets.”

In the end, Matt won the bet because I stopped within the next two minutes.

“Hey guys and Natalie… and dog. I think that we can call it a night so everybody go home and relax. Tomorrow, it’s back to normal hours. However, you guys have another two girls coming in for A Little Piece Of Heaven, Gunslinger and Dear God.” Larry said.
“Okay, see you later then Lar!” I called out. “Well, time for us to go home Jaeger. Come on. Bark once for bye bye.”

No response. He’s a stubborn dog. In all honesty a trait that he’d probably inherited from Matt and I both. I called goodbye to everyone before latching Jaeger’s leash onto his collar and letting him drag me home, once again in record time.
♠ ♠ ♠
[img]http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/466938/Lips-Of-An-Angel-Avenged-Sevenfold/[/img]

Natalie's Outfit and Jaeger

Listening to: Jane Doe - Within Temptation