Status: I hope you really like it. I also post it on my tumblr. Its best to check it out on there if you have one because i'm already like on chapter ten.

Kiss Me and I Bleed

Baby Girl

Nicole shrugged her shoulders and said. “I’ll find some kind of way to be happy. I still have Chris and I’m having another baby. I still have music, and its not like I’m marrying someone who doesn’t love me. I know he does he if he didn’t he would have left me by now but he didn’t. I’ve been a horrible person to him and if he wants to marry me then I will.”
“Did he tell you that? Are you forgetting that he was a horrible person to you to? He fucked someone you called one of your best friend.” I replied.
“No he didn’t have to tell me that and there’s nothing I can do about what he did with Stephanie now. He doesn’t love her.” She said.
I shook my head I didn’t want to argue about this today. She made up her mind and I made up my mind to change to subject so I asked. “When do you have to go see Noelle?”
“I told her I would be there in about a hour. So we should get ready to leave now.” She answered. Her face was red from arguing with me. I nodded and picked Chris up from his high chair and handed him to Nicole.
After we all took showers we quickly made our way back to the hospital so we could be back in time so we could hurry up and plan this wedding.
When we got to the hospital I could tell that Nicole was nervous. She was pretty far along in her pregnancy and she didn’t get as much medical attention as she did when she had Chris. I think she was like fifteen weeks by now.
We arrived to the hospital just in time and we didn’t have to wait long at all. Even Noelle looked kind of worried until she did the ultrasound and then she started to relax. “Everything seems to be going as planned. You’re a very lucky lady. Do you want to know the sex of your baby?”
Nicole couldn’t stop smiling. I couldn’t stop smiling myself. Even though it was kind of hard to see I could see that this baby would look like Nicole except that it had Mike’s mouth. Nicole nodded and Noelle moved the thingy around some trying to get a better look.
“Looks like Chris is going to have a little baby sister to protect.” Noelle said still grinning. I looked down at Nicole and then Angela and I saw they were both crying. It was weird how Nicole didn’t want to be pregnant with this baby and Chris but after she heard their heartbeat or was able to actually see them she suddenly changed her mind. I guess I could understand they were a piece of her and she was giving life to something. I had never got the chance to see any of Chris ultrasounds except for in the pictures. I never got to hear his heartbeat. But being able to actually see and hear this baby girl’s made me kind of wish it was me and Vic alone in this room together hearing our baby’s heartbeat for the first time.
After picturing that in my mind I started to cry. After Nicole got her tummy cleaned off she picked up her phone and called Mike. She ran off crying announcing that they were having a girl and that she couldn’t wait for him to come back so he could see his baby girl. Even through the phone I could hear how happy he was. I listened to them talk all the way back to the house and it made me want to talk to Vic, but I was driving I was never a really good driver. When we got home Nicole put Chris down for a nap and then, and we had time before the wedding planner lady was supposed to arrive so we made some cupcakes. It was Nicole’s idea and despite our conversation this morning I could tell that she was in a good mood. By time the cupcakes were finished Mrs. Lee had arrived and we all sat in the living room.
She seemed like a nice and really organized wedding. Someone who I couldn’t see planning a wedding for a rock stars like Nicole and Mike. I couldn’t see her hanging out with any of our friends or someone who could understand the kind of music Nicole wrote. But we had found some pictures of weddings she had done in the past and she did a really good job.
She really did seem nice and I trusted her to help plan the wedding that Nicole wanted, but there was something I didn’t like about her. “Hi I’m Mrs. Lee which one of you is the bride?” She asked. She looked past me and Nicole and looked at Angela. All three of us shook our head and Angela and I looked at Nicole. Mrs. Lee looked shocked. “Oh I’m sorry. I mean you look so young.” She said. Nicole was young and it her height only made her look younger.
“I’m only nineteen. And I’m about to have my second baby and the father of my unborn baby wants to get married before I have this baby and before he starts touring again. That’s why we have to plan this this so fast.” Nicole explained.
Mrs. Lee nodded and replied. “And what do you and your fiancé do for a living?” She asked.
“Why do you have to know this?” I asked. I didn’t mean it in a smart way I was just curious, but that didn’t stop Mrs. Lee from rolling her eyes at me. It pissed me off but I ignored my anger.
“I like to get to know my clients so I can meet their needs and their wants.” Mrs. Lee answered. I looked at Nicole and she shrugged her shoulders. I could tell that she knew that I was getting ticked off and she shock her head warning me to keep calm. She looked back at Mrs. Lee and answered her question. “I am the lead singer to my band and Mike is the drummer to his.”
“I can’t wait to meet him. You said you had a baby?” Mrs. Lee said.
Nicole lighted up like she did every time a stranger mentioned her kid. “His name is Chris, but he’s not Mike’s.” Nicole replied.
“Do you plan on involving him in the wedding somehow?” She asked.
“I’d love for him to be in the wedding.” Nicole answered. Mrs. Lee stopped to make notes in her book. Mrs. Lee asked Nicole a whole bunch more questions about her family and the wedding party. What the color theme would be, and the longer she was here the more annoyed I got. But that didn’t compare to how pissed I got when she left and Nicole got a call from her mom.