Status: I hope you really like it. I also post it on my tumblr. Its best to check it out on there if you have one because i'm already like on chapter ten.

Kiss Me and I Bleed

Promises to Vic

Suddenly I got a burst of energy and half walked half ran over to Vic. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me first on my mouth and then on my neck. Eventually the kisses stopped but he didn’t let me go. I noticed that I wasn’t the only one who was wide awake now, and everyone seemed to be in a good mood and like always I started to estimate how long it would last. We made our way to the parking lot and Angela and Jaime drove off in her car and the rest of us squeezed into Tony’s truck. “I like what you did to your house.” Nicole said to Tony who was driving. He looked in the rearview mirror and smiled at her.
“Did you see Chris’s room?” Tony asked. Nicole nodded and then he asked. “Can he stay with me tonight?” I knew that Nicole didn’t like the sound of that. She knew it would happen eventually. Its not that she didn’t trust Tony it was just that Chris had never really been anywhere were she wasn’t. Tony could sense that and added. “You can come and check on him if you want.” He paused and made sure he was looking at nothing but the road when he said. “But if I can keep Chris than you can be with Mike.”
Nicole looked at Mike who nodded and then she said. “Ok you can keep Chris he likes it there anyway.” I didn’t like this car ride and I could wait until I could go back to Vic’s apartment were we could be alone. Angela was lucky that she was already spending alone time with her baby and then I was starting to wonder if she was going to tell Jaime about the baby that she lost.
Vic broke me out of my daydream by kissing me again. This time he didn’t stop kissing me until we got to Nicole and Mike’s. We had to stop here so I could get my clothes and Nicole could get some of Chris’s things. I watched her hand over the baby bag to Tony and I saw him pull her into a hug. At first I started to panic and then I realized that Mike was in the house. I could tell that Nicole panicked at first too and then relaxed. I turned to face Vic when they continued to hold each other for a moment to long for someone who was about to get married to another guy.
But Vic kept on watching and when he looked at me he laughed. “How is that funny? She’s about to marry your brother. She about to be your sister in law. You should be out there kicking his ass for putting his hands all over her.” I asked.
Vic shrugged his shoulders and replied. “I don’t care. I know they still have feelings for each other and I know she has some kind of connection with Mike and you may think this whole thing is serious but I enjoy watching it. Its entertaining to me.”
I guess it was kind of entertaining being sorta on the outside but I didn’t like seeing my best friend cry so I didn’t laugh but I did crack a smile. “Your have a sick mind Vic Fuentes.” He shrugged his shoulder and then kissed me. By time he finished Tony had finally let Nicole go back in the house and he got back in the car.
Before he went to his house he dropped me and Vic of at the apartment and I saw that Angela and Jaime were already there. Before we walked in he put his finger to his lips signaling for us to be quite. I nodded I didn’t want to be stopped by Angela or Jaime I just wanted to be alone with Vic. I wanted to spend a couple days alone with him like we had planned. I walked in ahead of him being careful not to make any noise when I walked into Vic’s room. He closed the door as quietly as possible and before I could turn around his arms were wrapped around my waist again. He kissed my neck a couple of times before I turned around to face him. I started to take off his shirt but he shook his head. “We have all the time in the world for that. Right now I just want to talk to you.” He said.
We had spent pretty much the whole week talking to each other now all I just wanted to be close to him. “What is there to talk about?” I asked. I knew he couldn’t think of anything to talk about except what I had told him on the phone, and I didn’t want to talk about Nicole anymore. I just wanted to forget everything at least for a little while.
“I don’t know what to talk about.” He said. He laid down on the bed and I laid down next to him. We sat like that for a moment and then he asked. “How come I haven’t met your parents yet?”
I was a little shocked and confused at the question. I didn’t see that coming and I didn’t really have an answer. “I don’t know. We’ve always been kind of busy and you’ve never asked to meet them. But they know that I really like you.” I answered.
“Well I’m asking now. Can we go to your house tomorrow?” He asked.
“I thought we were just going to stay here for awhile.” I replied. The way Vic smiled I could tell that’s not what he had planned.
“I didn’t mean we would stay in bed all day. We were going to go out and I was going to make sure you had fun. Like a lot of fun. And meeting your parents would be fun.” He said.
“Staying here is fun too.” I said and smiled up at him. Vic didn’t say anything so I finally gave in. “Ok we can go to my house tomorrow, but be prepared for my mom to ask a lot of question and my sister to make a lot of smart ass comments.” I said. Vic grabbed the sides of my face and pressed his lips hard on mine. This time when I pulled of his shirt he didn’t stop me. He rolled over on top of me and removed all of my clothing before I could get rid of his. I now knew he had to use a lot of effort to hold himself back before, but after all of our clothes were off he held nothing back and I never held anything back when it came to us being together. Even thought it had only been a week we had last seen each other we made love like we had gone months without seeing each other.
When we came he rolled over beside me. I was sleepy and exited and I still wanted more from Vic. “When we go and tour again will you come with me this time?” He asked.
I didn’t think twice before saying that I would.