Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

Prince Charming

Her Royal Highness, Princess Arabella does it again!

The 18 year-old daughter of the Princess Royal, Princess Anne, was spotted leaving a downtown club in London last Wednesday with her cousin, the notorious Prince Harry.

The Queen's youngest granddaughter, and the favorite child of her mother had been more out-of-control recently. Princess Anne denies the controversy about her daughter being a drug addict, and claims that 'Arabella is a fine, young lady. She just likes to go out and party like most children her age.'

When we caught up with the young royal who's 13th in line for the throne, she was very dodgy of the questions we asked her.

(cont. p. 3)

UK's One Direction Goes Double Platinum in America


I tossed the morning paper on the glass coffee table that was in front of me. Then, I buried my face in my hands and let out an exasperated sigh.

"I need to clean up my act." I whispered to no one in particular before sighing again and grabbed my phone; dialing a very familiar number. "Mum,"

Firstly, let me introduce myself. My name is Arabella Elizabeth Rosaline Mountbatten-Windsor. I'm 18. I'm currently single. I've never been in a serious relationship. And, I'm a law student at Cambridge University. I currently live in London because I postponed my schooling; just for a year, though. My mum would kill me if I stopped altogether.

You might be wondering why I don't have my father's surname, Laurence, well... my grandmother gave me the HRH title when I was born and my mum accepted it, as opposed to my half siblings' HRH title offers which she turned down when they were born. We don't have a 'sibling rivalry' like many think, but, we do have our spats.

Secondly, I have a vice. It's not one of those smoking vices, no. I don't smoke; I do drink, though. I love to party so much that I've become addicted to it. I go clubbing 3 days a week, on average. I blame my cousin for hooking me up with clubs.

And, lastly, all my past relationships ended because of either too much press and publicity or my clubbing vice

Now, back to the story.

"Arabella?" My mum asked from the other end of the line.

"I need to clean my act up." I said softly and closed my eyes in frustration. "I saw the newspapers again. I want to change, mum. I really want to."

"I have the perfect opportunity for you." She answered brightly.

"What, mum?" I asked eagerly.

"There will be a charity event at Great Ormond Street today, and I can't go. I'll tell them that you will be attending on my behalf." She said excitedly and I smiled despite the nervousness that was settling in the pit of my stomach.

"Of course. I'll get dressed now."

"Do you want me to send someone to pick you up or will you be fine with Brady and Landon?" My mum asked. Brady and Landon are my bodyguards. Well, you don't expect my mother to let me go walking around without bodyguards, do you? She was almost kidnapped when she and her first husband, Mark Philipps, got married.

"I'll be fine with them, mum. Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity! I won't let you down. I promise!" I answered as cheerfully as I can before bidding her adieu and dropping the phone call.

***

After getting dressed in, well, a dress and heels, I got in the car and left my flat for Great Ormond.

"We're here, your highness." Landon announced from beside Brady. He hopped out of the car and opened my door for me. Flashbulbs blinded me, but I smiled for the cameras as I walked into the building.

Children greeted me once I set foot in the main area of the charity event. My heart clenched with sympathy for all these sick children. But, I smiled at them like nothing was wrong and reassured them that everything was going to be alright.

I sat down with a few kids and started answering their questions, like 'Who are you?', 'What's it like to be a princess?', 'Do you have ponies?', and the ever popular,

"Princess! Do you have a Prince Charming?" The little girl named Lola asked.

"Well, Lola," I hesitated with a quiet laugh. "Umm.. I'm still waiting for him to come riding on a white horse and then take me to his castle."

"What kind of prince do you want, then?" Amber, a little girl diagnosed with Cancer, piped up as she stared in wonder at me.

"I want a prince who's kind, and funny. I want him to be brave, and I want him to treat everyone equally." I answered whimsically as I grinned at her.

"I know a prince like that!" Amber exclaimed and grabbed my hand before dragging me through all the children that were grouped around me.

"Amber, I'm not going anywhere." I said with a laugh as she pulled me even further. Then, I bumped into something solid and was about to snap at the person, but held my rude slew of words back. I promised my mum that I wouldn't disappoint her. I looked up at the solid object, well man, that I bumped in to, and my jaw almost dropped down in amazement.

He had really soulful brown eyes, and he had gorgeous golden brown hair, his lips were full, and his nose suited him perfectly. My heart raced in my chest and I blinked twice before straightening myself out and smiling regally at the handsome stranger. Though, he seems familiar.

"Liam!" Amber said enthusiastically and hugged Liam. This 'Liam' person hugged her back while chuckling. "Princess, I'd like you to meet Liam. Liam, Princess." The little girl said happily before looking at us expectantly.

"Is he the one you wanted me to meet, Amber?" I asked the little girl with a warm smile on my face as I quirked an eyebrow at her. She nodded.

"Amber!" Her mum called her. She pouted a bit before waving at us and racing off to her mum. I looked back at 'Liam' and for a few seconds, we were engulfed in an awkward silence. That is, until he decided to speak up.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you earlier." He apologized sincerely.

"No, that's alright. It was entirely my fault. I wasn't looking where Amber was dragging me to." I answered with a small smile.

"My name's Liam Payne. And, you're... Princess?" He asked with a breathtaking smile which made my heart falter. Amber wasn't kidding when she said that Liam was a 'prince'.

"No, no. I'm Arabella. The kids like to call me Princess because Arabella is such a mouthful." I answered with a playful roll of my eyes; making Liam laugh lightly. And, oh God, I almost drooled at the sound of his laugh. It was heavenly.

"It is a mouthful. Nice to meet you Arabella... uhh.." He said questioningly. I bit my bottom lip in hesitation and let out a quiet sigh before answering,

"Mountbatten-Windsor." I mumbled.

"Come again?" Liam half-teased.

"Arabella Mountbatten-Windsor." I said a little louder now. Realization dawned on his face and he was about to bow down but I held his arm and motioned him to stay in place. "I'm a normal person."

"Well, you're a Princess." Liam answered.

"I know.. but.. I.. I'm a normal person." I sputtered out and looked into Liam's brown eyes; silently begging him to treat me like a normal person.

"Alright, Arabella. It's very nice to meet you." He stated with a smile which made me smile back at him.

He held his hand out and I shook it, "You, too, Mr. One-Fifth-Of-One-Direction." I answered with a playful grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, guys! Welcome to Narnia.. yadda yadda. I always do this introduction to Narnia on the first chapter. So, yeah... :)

Please tell me what you think. :3