Status: This story is complete. Thank you for reading as always. You are free to comment. c:

This Elevator Only Goes Up to Ten

10

It was Halloween night, and I was spending it with Frank. I wished him happy birthday and we had sex. It wasn't anything new between us, but it was the first time that we couldn't get in trouble for doing it. To everyone else, we just looked like a gay couple, not two guys hiding something.

"We should go out and walk around," Frank said. "I know we can't get candy, but we can make sure none of the kids get lost."

I laughed. "You're such a fatherly figure, Frank. Let's go."

I grabbed his hand and walked outside with him. The sun was faded in the sky, and there was a lot of children out. A mother with her daughter gave our hands a dirty look and walked on. Frank sighed and I squeezed his hand tighter. Somebody came behind Frank and hugged him.

Frank turned around and his face lit up. "Julia?" Frank hugged the girl back.

"Frank, long time no see!" the girl, Julia, said. She had shoulder length blonde hair and the sweetest smile. "Who's your friend?"

"Oh, this is Gerard. He's my boyfriend."

"Hi Gerard, I'm Julia. You guys make such a cute couple. Why haven't I seen you around school Gerard?"

"I don't go to school. I'm twenty-two," I admitted.

"But Frank, you just turned eighteen today," Julia whispered. "I mean, I won't tell, but isn't that illegal?"

"Yes."

"Well, did you have sex? If you did, that means that Frankie lost his virginity to you!"

Frank glared at Julia, causing her to laugh.

Julia gave Frank a quick kiss on the cheek. "I've got to go, Frankie, I might be getting laid tonight." Julia skipped off and Frank turned back around to continue walking.

"That's Julia," Frank said. "She was my only friend before you. She didn't care that I was gay, and people hated her for it. She had to make a choice: either me or the cheerleading squad. She chose me, and I still can't believe she did that. She fit perfectly with them, and she loved doing cheer. I felt like I was holding her down, but she always disagreed with me about it. She told me we fit together more than I think." Frank paused. "So I asked her what she meant by that, and she said that she was lesbian. I never would have guessed it."

I looked over my shoulder, and I noticed Julia with another girl. They were laughing together about something I couldn't hear. Frank kissed my neck. I felt something cold against my jacket.

"Shit," Frank muttered. "Thats Daine. He likes shoving me in lockers."

"Well let me give him a piece of my mind," I said, pulling away from Frank.

Frank tried to pull me back, but I was stronger. I walked up to daine and shoved him.

He didn't seem to shocked. "Wow, another gay fag that wears that gayliner. What a shock, I bet you fuck Frank because he's a guy."

I laughed. "You aren't making any sense."

Daine put his hands on my chest. "I don't have to, fag."

"Who's the fag now? You're touching me."

Daine pulled his hands back and kicked my legs, but I was too quick for him. Daine fell backwords on his ass and I walked back over to Frank. I didn't look back until we were about three blocks away. I must have caused a scene. But I didn't care, as long as I was spending my time with my amazing boyfriend.

He giggled when he saw a little girl holding hands with a ghost. It was really cute. The little girl looked at us and smiled.

"Why are you not dressed up?" she asked. "You're holding hands like me and Jake!"

"We're too old to dress up," I said. "And yes we are."

"You're never too old for dress up! Jake is my boyfriend. Is he your boyfriend?"

I don't think that the girl would understand that it might be weird that two guys dating was different than her and Jake. "Yes, Frank is my boyfriend."

"Frank? That's my doggy's name. My doggy is big. My name is Aqua."

"Hi Aqua, I'm Gerard." I kneeled down so I was eye-level with Aqua. "You have a pretty name."

"Jared? That's hard to say."

"It's Gerard. The ending sounds like hard."

"Gerhard? Gerard."

"Yes, that's how you say it." I smiled at her.

Frank tapped my shoulder. I looked up at him.

"You might want to start walking right now," he hissed.

I was confused on what he meant until I saw an angry woman heading towards us.

"Aqua Lorenne Welsh get over here right now!" she yelled. "You too Jake."

"Bye Gerard!" Aqua squeaked. "My mom is calling me!"

After Aqua's mom pushed Aqua and Jake inside, she walked up to me.

"I don't know what the hell you were going to do to my daughter, but it obviously wouldn't be good," she hissed. "I'm not letting any asshole rape my daughter. She's only five and she doesn't need that. Nobody needs that, ever! Do you do this all the time? Look for innocent happy girls to rape?"

"Miss, you're not understanding," I started to say. "I was just talking to her because she saw me holding hands with my boyfriend."

Aqua's mom looked over at Frank, you was biting his fingernail.

"You're gay?" She didn't seem mortified by the statement like a lot of people did.

"Yes, is that a problem?" I flinched. I shouldn't be acting like a smartass right now.

"No, you just don't look like the type. I respect you guys, on your sexuality. My ex-husband, Aqua's father, is gay. He told me after I got pregnant with Aqua. I helped him go through with it, making sure he knew he belonged, that love would find him, and stuff like that."

"I'm sorry." I didn't know what to say to that, I really didn't.

"But you know, you won't be able to have kids if you're gay. Yes, you could adopt, and maybe you're the type that hate kids, but you have to have the feeling of wanting to have kids with a part of you in them. I can tell by the way you looked at Aqua. I watched the whole time, but I didn't want you to take her, so I came. But you're eyes lit up with every word she spoke."

I looked down at my shoes. "You were just being a good mother," was all that I said.

Aqua's mom smiled sweetly at us. "I've got to go now. You two have a good night."

I wasn't sure about Frank, but my night was pretty much ruined.

Frank wrapped his arms around my waist, causing me to moan slightly. I turned around and kissed him. He pulled back and smiled. "I believe this is something that needs to be finished in a bed."

I nodded as we walked as fast as we could back to my apartment. When I unlocked the door, Frank tugged his shirt off and pushed me on the bed. He pressed his hardening cock against mine and moaned. I begged him to take our pants off already and he did. I growled as he slipped off my boxers after his and he flipped me over. I felt his cock teasing my entrance. I wish he would hurry up already, I was shaking with the wanting of him inside me.

"Just fuck me already," I muttered into the pillow. When Frank finally entered me, he put his all into it. He thrusted into me as hard as he could, and I got a lot of pleasure out of it. I was reaching an orgasm quickly and Frank knew. I let out a loud moan when Frank touched my prostate. I was letting out sounds left and right, while Frank was silent except for his gasps. When we reached our climax, i heard Frank tell me he loved me.

After we finished, Frank rolled over and cuddled me. He ran his fingers lightly against my sweaty skin. I couldn't help but want to cover myself as he examined every part of me. He brushed some of my black hair out of my face. He pressed him lips on my forehead, and dragged them down, kissing every single place possible until he got to my shoulders. I leaned my head down so my lips connected with his and I slipped my tongue in his mouth. We fought for dominance, with me winning, and I leaned over him. I ran my hands against his chest and shoulders, and broke the kiss.

I sat on his stomach, looking at his beautiful perfect face. I couldn't believe I was wish this amazing guy. He loved me, and I loved him. I know that I could spend my whole life and then some with him. And he could probably do more than that.

But time will tell.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's done! Sad, I know, but you move on.
Thank you those you commented:
PedicuntRevenge
Keely Noelle
CyanideSweetheart
Beautiful Bandit
cutemcrchick
and
Gerard'sPajamas.

102 readers, 9 recs, and 23 subscribers. You mean a lot to me, thank you.
I hope you enjoyed, I may or may not do a sequel, what do you think?
Thanks again(: