Status: This story is complete. Thank you for reading as always. You are free to comment. c:

This Elevator Only Goes Up to Ten

5

When I woke up, Frank's arm was still around me. He looked really cute when he sleeped. I wanted him to be my boyfriend. I know it sounds cheesy, but I think I was falling in love with him. Then I remember that he was seventeen. We shouldn't have done any of the things we did. But maybe we can let that slide. We only had to wait a few more months and then it would be safe to be with him. Maybe someday they would have sex. That is, if Frank wanted to be with me as much as I wanted to be with him.

Frank moved and nuzzled into my neck. I watched as he opened his eyes. He must have been reading my mind.

"I want to have sex with you," he whispered. "I know we haven't known each other very long, but I mean it. I really want to."

"I do too," I whispered back. "More than you can imagine."

He kissed me, and I kissed him back. I loved kissing Frank, he was better than everyone I've ever kissed.

"Should we do it now or wait until we get out of this elevator?" I was surprised that Frank was asking about it so much. Not that I mind. I would tear his pants off right now if I could. And I probably could.

"A bed might be more comfortable then the wall," I suggested.

Frank nodded in agreement. He kissed my bare chest. "Then we shall wait. I think I may be the happiest guy alive if I lose my virginity to you."

"It's so fucking boring in here. At least I'm here with you." I loved the way his mouth knew my body, knew all of the spots I loved to be touched at. I felt like I should be kissing him, but I was being selfish and let him take over my body. He didn't seem to mind. He leaned me down on the floor and laid on top of me. I thrusted myself up a little bit, on accident.

"You make it so hard for me not to want to fuck you right now," I growled as I ran my hands down his chest.

"That was my intention," Frank growled back.

I bit my lip as he unbuckled my belt. It wasn't the first time he had done it. I had a good idea on what he was about to do.

"Frank, are you sure?"

"More then positive, baby."

Oh the way I loved how baby slipped off of his tongue. I undressed Frank and he tugged on my pants and then my boxers. We stood up, kissing. I pushed him against the wall of the elevator, causing him to let out a groan.

"Is it true that it hurts when you, you know?" Frank asked.

"Depends on the person, I guess. It wouldn't hurt for long I guess. But do let me know if it does. I don't want your first time to be painful."

Frank gasped when I entered him. At first I just gave light thrusts that soon became short and fast. As far as I could tell, I wasn't hurting Frank. He looked like he was enjoying it.

When we finished, I tried not to collapse. My knees felt numb, and Frank was grabbing the eleator wall with all of his might. It was a lot harder to, well, fuck when you were standing.

"I can't breathe," Frank whispered. "I mean, I'm fine, I just. Wow. I had sex. I, wow. I'm sorry, I just don't have any other words to describe it."

I kissed him roughly on the mouth. "I love you Frank."

"And I love you back, Gerard."