Status: This story is complete. Thank you for reading as always. You are free to comment. c:

This Elevator Only Goes Up to Ten

4

I couldn't believe what had just happened. When he finished, Frank moved his lips to my stomach and chest, then to my neck, and then finally to my mouth. I felt a little silly standing there naked when Frank still had his pants on.

"You taste yummy," Frank moaned. "And I don't mean just your mouth."

I giggled and kissed him harder. I bit his bottom lip as he teased his fingers against my thighs.

"That's nice to know," I said. "I wanna know how you taste. I bet you taste yummier then yummy."

"Yummier then yummy? Who says that?" Frank moved his fingers up.

"I do. And how are you still dressed?"

"I'm only half-dressed. So I'm half-naked."

"That's not the answer. And I should get dressed, just in case this elevator opens." I gently pushed frank away from me. He groaned in frustration and came up behind me as i pulled my boxers and pants on.

"I wasn't joking about wanting to have sex with you," Frank whispered. "I want to have sex. And with you."

I glanced at him. "Are you a virgin?"

He looked at his shoes. "Yeah, I am. But I'm only seventeen. A lot of people are virgins."

"Yeah, but most people lose their virginity when they're younger then you."

"I guess I'm different. When did you lose yours? I'm assuming you're not a virgin."

"I lost mine when I was drunk." I sighed. I hated that night. "I was fourteen. I was at this party and this girl started making out with me. We were both drunk and she led me into a room. I wasn't very good at saying no, and I had no idea what to say to her. I mean, she was pretty, but I regreted it the next day. She didn't even say anything to me at school. I felt useless."

Frank put a hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry. I don't know how that feels."

"You don't want to." I kissed Frank softly. He kissed me back. I pulled back. "I want to get out of here. Maybe it's karma."

"Well, if it was karma, then all the jocks at my school should be in here, not me."

I laughed sourly. "Funny how that works. So, how do I taste?"

"Delicious," Frank moaned. "That was the first time that I've done that. Did it hurt when I bit you?"

"No, but-" I blushed.

"It caused you to come, I know. Don't worry about it. That's what made you so yummy." Frank smiled.

"God, you are you so weird."

"I know you are but what am I?"

"You did not just say that." I bent over laughing.

Frank joined me. "Yes I did. And Gee, you should taste me."

Gee? Was that his nickname for me? If so, I like it. "Well, besides that being awkward, maybe I will."

"Awkward? Really? Wow, just wow."

"What?"

"Nothing. You're just not making any sense. I want to go to bed. Goodnight or day my little lovebug."

"Goodnight."

I laid down next to Frank on the floor. He wrapped his arm around me, and I fell asleep listening to the beating of his heart pounding against me.