Black Dagger Brotherhood-Lovers Found

Chapter 11

*Poise*

They talked about the Scribe Virgin on our way to the dining room for Second Meal. Lassiter laid back as the rest of us went up to eat. I wanted to stay back too and make sure Rogue was okay but he promised he would bring her up to eat soon. I trusted him, and it wasn't just because he was an angel; he looked at Rogue with a warmth that Rogue looked at me with.

"Blay!" Rhage shouted to two boys that entered the mansion. I turned to see a redhead and an over-the-top black-haired male. They were smaller than the rest of the warriors but they looked equally as tough, at least, the non-redhead did. He stood next next to the red head possessively, his mismatched eyes scanning the room. He reminded me of a husky with a bad-ass attitude. He had piercings sprawling up each ear, and it complimented his all black, all leather look.

"Hey." the redhead spoke back, a friendly smile crossing his lips. I turned to Zsadist since he seemed to stay out of the meet and greet, his blank look seeming angry because of the scars that were carved into his face.

"Who's the Scribe Virgin?" I asked quietly. We started walking to the dining room. Zsadist didn't look surprised that I didn't know who it was.

"She is a lot like God. She is good, Omega is evil. They control the diverse societies of lessers and vampires." he explained flatly, "But don't think she is nice and sweet."

I nodded. Grumpy, god-like woman. Sounded like people I knew. I frowned. I hoped Rogue was okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):)