Fear of the Dark

Sam and Dean Winchester have been in the 'family business' from a young age. Having their mother killed in a house fire, their father raised them to become hunters. Ever since, Sam and Dean have been taken care of each other, protecting each other from the horrors that surround them. That is until Sam decided to leave and have a normal life. Though, Dean brought him back after his girlfriend suffered the same horrible death his mother had twenty-two years ago. Now, Sam and Dean had been hunting together for some time now, finding more hunters, and killing any kind of monster. But now, the two brothers have a bigger threat: Hell has broken loose. Know knowing that both have to face the army of demons, Sam will try his best to break Dean from the deal he made and save the world in the process.

Avenged Sevenfold: A band made of five best friends, Brian Haner, Matt Sanders, Zacky Baker, Jimmy Sullivan and Johnny Seward. A rock band from Huntington Beach, California, and are well known. With their recent self-titled album release, they've started touring, all around. Now gone back to California, they're ready to do a concert in Long Beach, and are more than ready to end the tour. Though, while in their concert, they experience something they've never dreamed or thought of have happened. Stunned and horrified by the scenes that played in front of them, they now face what may be their own Hell.

Please read this. © Fergus McLeod