Status: No Squeal guys. So so sorry. I tried to start it but I don't have the time for it and school is becoming a bitch . (Read my blog) Again, sorry :(

You Leave Me Breathless

Shit

The set was done with. Did a few signings and pictures with the fans. I saw Danny already at it. Trying to get a a girl to come back to the bus with us. He does this every night, but i'm use to it. Sam sat next to me on the stage.

"See anyone you want?" I shook my head. I really wasn't in the mood to have sex, and that would be a first. My eyes went searching for Danny. Looks like he caught one. He could of had done better though. She was tall in heels, short tight dress on, Double D's, in a push up bra. She looks 28ish. We walk out of the venue and back on the bus, well everyone else did. I stay outside. I didn't want to hear to sound of Danny plowing a girl.

I smoke 3 cigarettes and waited for the same routine. I heard Danny yell. Right on time. The girl got off the bus, this time 1/4 dress. She was in her thongs and bra. Had here dress and bag in her hands. She said thanks. Girls these days. Swear, they would do anything thing just to get laid. Danny lean against the bus and took my cigarette out my hand, like last time.

"How was she?" I ask.

"Eh..Bad at obeying demands. Why are you off the bus?" I shrugged my shoulders. He hand me a small bottle of Jack. I drunk some of it.

"Don't do that mate. Now why are you out here by yourself?" He ask me again. I flat out told him.

"Didn't want to hear you in there fucking a girl. I have a headache, you know." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a screamer, Ben. You know this." He rub my head.

"Yeah, but 85% of the girls you bring in there are." He put out the cig and took the bottle of jack out my hand and put it up to my lips.

"Shh. Drink up. You worry too much. I like you better when you're a little tipsy." He's right, i'm more calm, less stress when I drink. I drunk the whole bottle. Get ready for a wicked hang over in the morning.

**

There it is. I was lying about my head hurting last night. This time, it was really killing me. Welcome to hangover island. Fuck, i shouldn't had that much. I woke up in Danny's bunk. Ugh! This bunk might be crawling with STD and shit. Danny is at the top of the chart so I won't be really surprise if there was. The fuck chart? James and I keep count of how many girls are brought on to this bus for each person. Sam brings in 3 every week. James brings about 7 a week Cameron gets about 5. I bring in about 4. I don't fuck as much as i usually do.

Then there's Danny. He brings in 15 a week. There will be nights when he take double dips. He would go out and have threesomes. It's amazing what all he could do in that small bunk. For the threesomes, he calls the back room. The back room was a king size bed and everything. I always frown when i look at this chart. At Danny's number of girls. I have no clue why. He's a man whore. I am too but not like him. He goes at it constantly. If only he really knew about me.

That I love him. I snuggled up with his blanket. Clean sheets. He's too blind to see it. Too drunk. Stupid. I'm not gay but I feel too deep about him. I remember the day he brought a bottle of wine on stage. I took a couple of sips as he begged me for the bottle. I refuse to. He already a few too many and I didn't want the same shit that happen down in Settle.

I did this at the right time and ask if he wanted some more. He said he would kiss me for some more. He did. Right on the lips. After that day, i've been a little fuzzy over Danny. I'm such a fag. I keep all quite about this. Best if I did.

I get jealous every time he brings another girl on. I just want to punch them in their pretty little whore face. Sleeping with him, having sex. Only for one night runs. I heard Danny in the front of the bus.

"I need to find a girl right now!" I got up to see what was all the noise about. James was laying down on the couch, red face. Sam sat in Cameron's lap. Danny was standing. He glance of at me quickly.

"AHHH! My boy Ben! You will have to do." I was still trying to knock to sleep out. I have no clue what's going on at this time. He came close to me for a long embrace. He smelt like he bathe in a tub full of Jack. I ignored it. Unexpectedly, he grab me by my waist and threw me over his shoulder.

"Danny! Let put me down!" I kick and screwworm but then found myself laughing. I can't be serious with him. He laid me out in the table, knocking over whatever was on it. Sam nudged at James as they all hover over me.

"I waned to do a simple Tequila Shot with you. Salt?" Danny ask for with his hand out. Cameron hand him the salt. He lift my shirt all the way up then sprinkle some on my lower belt line. Right on my stomach. He took a few shot. Cam and them all chanted for him to lick the salt off of me. He did too. He took his touge and rag it from my belly button to m waist line. He purposely nip at my dick before he lift back up.

"You alright?" He ask me. "You look a little red" Shit. I was blushing again. I told him i was okay. He hand me a shot glass. I let him do these type of things with me, cause i like what he does.
♠ ♠ ♠
These chapter are going to be short and random. Ehhh..Idk. But enjoy.