Status: No Squeal guys. So so sorry. I tried to start it but I don't have the time for it and school is becoming a bitch . (Read my blog) Again, sorry :(

You Leave Me Breathless

Yes.

He tease me. Making me blush like that in front of Sam and them. How embarrassing. I'm in the bathroom at this time. Trying to cool off. My face was toning back down to my normal color. I never blush. Times when I do, it takes forever to go away. I lift up my shirt and trace my finger where he had lick me at. When I touch it, I felt weak. My stomach clutch, brought me to my knees. I groan at the pain. I'm going to throw up.

I sat next to the toilet for something to come up. I got nothing. What is this? I don't like it at all. A single drop of water hit the floor. Then another. I threw my back against the wall to cut down the sound of me beginning to cry. This is not love. It's just a phase. It will all pass in a couple of days. My stomach tighten.

"Fuck!" I scream with the sound of tears in my throat. I might be sick, that's all. I mean, the day when I went outside for a smoke. The cold air got me sick. I sat on the floor with my knees to my chest. I took a deep breath. Someone knocked on the door. It startled me.

"You alright in there. I heard you up front." It's James. I love how him and Cameron are the most caring ones on this bus. I sniff and clear my throat.

"Yeah, i'm fine." I still sound horrible but he fell for it. He said that we was going out to eat down the street. They must had call in a reservation or something. We don’t go out to big places. I got up and unlock the door. I went over to my buck to find an 'decent' outfit. Jeans with a small amount of rips in it and my led zeppelin shirt. I didn't bother with my hair.

Danny walk by in his black jeans and a simple white v-neck. It hugged on him. His hair was flat ironed finally and had his bread brush out. He look nice, but I know the real reason why he's dressing like that.

To pull another girl in. He came behind me. He smelled clean.

"Come on lady! We're only going to eat lunch. No need to look all pretty for me." Huh, he's the one to talk. And scratch that. His breathe smelt like toothpaste and alcohol. I felt his lips kiss the side of my neck. I jump when he did. Wasn't expecting that. I felt sick again. He rub my hair then walk off. Why does he do that? Making me fall for him.

No, he is being a nice friend. Yeah, he's a friend alright. After he just kiss me on my neck like that. Danny walk back and slap me on the ass.

"You're red again mate." He point out. He walk off the bus. Damn it! I ran to the bathroom. It was ten times worst than before. Ugh. I sat in there for 13 minutes before leaving out.

**

This is not no fancy ass restaurant. Good, cause I don't like fancy things. I don't know the name of this place but it was a nice set up. We sat at table of 5. Danny sat on the end, I sat on the right of him as the other sat in the other seats. We laugh, had a few good drinks. The dinner was great. I had my head down, but I saw Danny looking at me in the corner of my eye. He smile at me. My heart, swear, it skip a beat. He pat me on the back.

"Why so quite Ben?" Don't answer that. Because I’m head over hills for you, and I get weak when I talk in your face. Cameron quickly got on his feet.

"Bitches up a head!" Cam whispers. Danny rub my back.

"Ben?" He call out to me, worry.

"As if you care." I said under my breath.

"What? Speck up, I can't hear you." Why did he care now? He didn’t care before the huge amount of girls he'd fucked. I said nothing.

"Ben I-" Sam grab his arm off me.

"Come on Danny. They're getting away." He pull him with him toward the half dress girls up by the entrance. Whores. They’re all whores. My vision blurred. I was staring to cry again. Someone touch my back. I shock it off.

“You like him don’t you?” I heard James voice. Fuck. I thought they all left the table. He hand me a napkin. I’m such a baby. Crying over a person. A man. A man I can’t have. He told me to come on. We walk back over to the bus. When I step outside I broke down in tears with James holding me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ben Bruce won Hottest Male for KERRANG! today :P I mean just look at him. ADSFDGHFDSA! <3 Enjoy. Comment. Pwez.