Status: Active!

Just So You Know

I Love You

Kendall’s POV[/url]

“Daddy!” I heard my little girls voice squeal when I walked in the door.

“Hey princess,” I beamed, scooping up my daughter, her blonde curls bouncing as I did so. “I missed you.”

“I missed you,” Kaley pouted in her little four year old way as she wrapped her arms around my neck, snuggling into me.

I carried her into the living room and found our six year old son Kaleb playing with his legos. When he saw me, his green eyes lit up and his dimples that were the same as mine popped up as he ran to hug my leg.

“Hi buddy,” I grinned, scooping him up with my other arm and I kissed both of our gorgeous kids and gave them a little tickle, making them both let out giggles and squeals.

“What are you guys doing?” I heard Kirstie’s voice laugh as she walked out of the kitchen but then saw me and realized what was going on.

I put down our kids and they played together as I walked over and wrapped my arms around my beautiful wife. She hooked her arms around my neck, relaxing into the embrace and she rested her head on my shoulder while I nuzzled my face into the crook of her neck and left soft kisses there.

“I missed you today Kendall,” She whispered to me.

“You’ve told me that every day that I’ve been at work for the ten years we’ve been married,” I smiled at her.

“That’s because I miss you every day,” Kirstie replied, rubbing her nose against mine.

“I’m glad that you tell me that every day, it makes me feel like you want me here,” I honestly said, never feeling silly about telling her anything.

“I do always want you here, I love you,” She beamed. Even though we go through a cute little lovey scene like this every day when I come home or she comes home from something, it is so special and just reminds both of us how much we love one another.

“I love you so much sweetheart, I adore you. I don’t know what I’d do without you, I love you,” I whispered in her ear.

“Those are the words you tell me every day that I’m glad you always tell me,” She smiled before we connected our lips for a loving kiss.

Ten years, I can’t believe it’s been ten years since I got married to my beautiful wife. I don’t know how I got her, I really don’t, she’s so amazing and I love her more and more every day. I couldn’t ever stop loving her even if I tried. We have two great kids together Kaleb and Kaley and Kirstie and I have been talking about maybe having another, so there may be a new Schmidt baby soon.

As sad as it is, the Big Time Rush TV show is over and has been for a while. We just got to old to be playing guys in high school but all the guys and I are still super close and we still make music together. Kirstie did more plays until she was pregnant with Kaleb and then decided she wanted to be a stay at home mom but she volunteers at the theatre where she was in her first play and helps coach some of the younger actors. We really just have the best life and I couldn’t be any happier.

That night after dinner, the four of us cuddled up on the couch and watched a movie but soon, both of our kids were passed out. Kirstie carried Kaley and I took Kaleb up to their rooms. We tucked them in and left kisses on their foreheads before retreating to our room. I stripped down to my boxers and got in bed, placing a box under the blankets where Kirstie sleeps. After a while, she came walking out in one of my tee shirts, looking beautiful as she always does.

“What is this?” She grinned as she lifted the blankets up.

“Oh hey, I wonder what that is,” I chuckled.

She sent me a cute look as she laughed and sat down on the bed, putting the box in her lap.

“Can I open it now?” She asked and I nodded. “What for? It’s not my birthday or our anniversary or anything.”

“It’s just because I love you,” I smiled.

Her lips curled into a smile before she leaned over and pressed her lips to mine. I cuddled up to her as she unwrapped the box, revealing an itouch and when she turned it on, the screen showed a picture of us, making her let out an ‘aw.’

“Do you remember a long time ago when we saw Les Miserables?” I asked her.

“Yes,” She grinned, looking into my green eyes.

“And you told me you wished your life was a musical?” I went on.

Kirstie let out her adorable laugh and said, “Yeah I remember. That was such a fun night.”

“It was,” I agreed. “But this has the soundtrack to your musical life. I loaded songs on it and then on the description I wrote for what occasion it is for or a memory or how I feel about you.”

As she started looking through them, those shiny brown eyes started glossing over as tears spilled out of her eyes. She wrapped her arms around me and said, “I love you so much Kendall. I couldn’t have married a better man.”

“I couldn’t have married a better woman,” I replied.

Kirstie snuggled up on top of me and I held her tightly as our lips connected in a beautiful loving kiss. I couldn’t believe how much I love her and looking back on my life, I was so scared I would never be with her but it just proves how perfect we are for one another. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with her and I know there is so much in store. We love each other, and that’s the beginning and the end of everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
so this is the last chapter!
if you guys have any ideas on like a one shot or a story you want me to write, just send it to me on tumblr, cause i check that a lot, so just send it here

final comments???