Status: Will update as soon as i can this has been in my head for a while please comment and tell me what you think

This Is What It All Comes Down To

Confrontation

Matt's P.O.V.
My mom went and got the door. She said ally the boys never used to shut up about you after you moved. Then I hear a little boy say are you my grandma? Ally says sorry about that mrs. sanders this is chase and that is jaezon. Then my mom says you and matt were a cute couple, cuter than him and valary that was it I said mom. She said just speaking the truth baby boy. I said I am not a baby mom.
Ally says nice to see you too matt then she pauses and says Jimmy, Zacky, Johnny, and of course Mr. Brian oh and hi Jacoby sup sista he says. So I have to talk to all of you. I hear her say jaezon go run up to daddy and say daddy and jump on him if you remember who he is. He says of course I do mom. then he runs to jimmy and jumps on him. I laugh jimmy says your just jealous shaddz. I say am not.
Ally says to answer your question yes matt chase is your son I say I have a son and you didn't tell me. She says matt you were a teenager in a band that wanted to get big I didn't want to ruin that. She says matt I loved you when we were together. When my parents found out I was you know what with chase they made me move to live with my mom. I hated them matt I just didn't think I could still tell you five years later. I'm so sorry then she starts crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
so matt has a little boy and jimmy's little boy remembers jimmy how cute