Status: Will update as soon as i can this has been in my head for a while please comment and tell me what you think

This Is What It All Comes Down To

We all are dads?

zacky's p.o.v.
Matt quit being a jerk to every girl you see. So I be a kind gentlemen, and ask so how you been Ally? She tells me i'm fine Zacky. Then she says you were the nicest of them all, and adds your little boys are just sweet hearts. Then I question my little boys? She says ask Chase. So I do hey Chase come here. He says sup I say do any members of avenged sevenfold have kids? He shakes his head up and down. So they then then he gives me a thumbs up. So I say what are their names? Do you know? He says yeah I can tell you whose kid is whose. I said oh really he says yep I say ok tell me. M. Shadows kid's name is Chase Sanders. Synester Gates kid's name is Bryce Haner. Zacky Vengeance kids names are Henry Baker and Harry Baker. Johnny Christ kid's name is Jason Seward. The Revs. kid's name is Jaezon Sullivan. Oh and for a bonus Jacoby Shaddix's two secret kids names are Jacoby Jagger Shaddix and Maria Nicole Avery two of my best friends.
Then Jacoby says secret kids? He says yeah the ones your ex wife doesn't want you to know are alive. Oops Aimee will be really mad at me mom. Ally says baby boy no she won't. She told me don't ever talk to their dad about them. Then Chase says mom Jacoby Jagger says he hates his mom mommy.
Then Chase goes back over to Ally and says I love you mommy. Then Matt goes over there and says come here baby boy Chase seems scared. Then Ally says its okay baby boy. so then Chase takes his grip off Ally's neck, and goes to Matt. I murmer perfect family. Then Val slaps me across the face for some reason.
So I got an ice pack for my sore face. Matt then says Ally I think he is asleep. She says good job Sanders I have to put him in my car you know glaring at him then he clears his throat and says Ally. He points to Val this is my wife Val. Then I being the smart alec I am say your mom is right Matt you and Ally make a cuter couple than you and Val do then I get smacked again I said ow really Val.
Then Ally says I should probably get going. Then she adds it was nice seeing you guys again. Matt says oh come on you just got here. Ally says matt really I have two boys to deal with. matt says let me and jimmy deal with them she says i'm good matt. Then I add ally would you like some help getting the boys out to the car? she replies I would appreciate it Zacky thanks. I say no problem I go to matt, and say give me him. Matt gives me a dirty look which I just ignore. Then I say Jimmy its time to say bye to Jaezon then he comes down stairs and says aw really? She says yes Jimmy then I hear the cutest thing Jaezon says bye daddy and hugs Jimmy and Jimmy kisses Jaezon on his head than ruffles his hair and then out me, Ally, Chase, and Jaezon go to the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
took me almost all day to write this but here you go chapter five