Status: This is my first story so be gentle and this will be updated when I can ^-^

Suicidal Confessions

BBQ Time

I couldn’t stand being in the bus anymore; Hayden and Beau were driving me insane so I decided it would be best for me to go for a walk before I threw something at their heads. I couldn’t remember what town we were in now but it was hot and muggy, normally I love the warm weather it reminds me of home but today I just did not want to be reminded. Thinking about home just made me sad; knowing that we only had a month and a half left of tour shattered me. I would be leaving America, leaving all my friends behind and have to go back to living on my band mates lounge and visiting my insane mother weekly. My life would go back into the same routine of doing nothing and just waiting around for another tour opportunity.

I was lost in my thoughts about the hell I would soon return to I didn’t realize I had walked around the park and was now back at the buses, I knew I couldn’t go back to my bus so looking around I found Escape The Fate’s bus, perfect. I walked over and lightly knocked on the door, it was only eight in the morning and I didn’t know if they would be up yet. The gates to the park didn’t open for another two and a half hours so they had plenty of time to sleep. Just as I was about to walk away I heard the door open and saw Craig looking around.

“Hey Draken, what’s up?” he was confused by my presence, especially so early.

“Is TJ awake yet?”

“He’s gone out to get some coffee, he should be back soon though, you can wait here if you want?” his voice was light and inviting but I wouldn’t be able to sit still on the bus.

“No thanks, just tell him I came by” he looked disappointed but nodded agreeing to tell my best friend I had come by. With that I turned and made my way back towards my bus, I would have to suck it up so I could get changed and get ready for the show.

The bus was quiet when I arrived, everyone was sitting around on their phones or watching the TV, some stupid reality show was on that no one really cared about. I knew the only reason it was still on was because they were too lazy to get up and change it, we had lost the remote within the first week of tour.

Once I had gotten change and ready for the show I left the bus again, I would see them when it was our set.

It had been a couple days since the massive fight between Beau and Hayden and things had finally cooled off, we were all happy again. Today was the day Phoebe was coming on our with us and I couldn’t be more excited. That kid was my life and I’ve been lost without here the last couple of weeks. Beau had left early to go to the airport to pick her up so we were now all sitting around waiting for them to get back, today was our break day so we would be able to spend as much time with Phoebe as we wished. I couldn’t believe Phoebe was allowed to come on this tour, last time we were in America Ebony refused to come out and visit us and Beau was heartbroken the entire trip.
Pacing backwards and forwards through our buses tiny living area I started to become anxious, they were meant to be here half an hour ago. What if something happened to them? A car accident? The plane might have crashed? Oh god what if they were kidnapped? Before I could get ahead of myself I heard the door to the bus open followed by a high pitched squeal.

“AUNT VALLY!” looking over I saw Phoebe struggling to get out of her father’s arms, once he set her on the floor she was running to me and hugging my legs with all her might. Without a second thought I quickly scooped her up into my arms and held her close like someone would dare to take her off me.

“Oh I’ve missed you baby” I said checking her for any injuries or differences since the last time I had seen her, nothing had changed except a one of her front teeth had begun to grow back.
Once we had all greeted both Phoebe and Ebony everyone decided to go outside and we would have a BBQ to celebrate them joining us on tour for a week, while the boys tried to figure out how to put the BBQ together and start it I took Jaysin with me down to the shops to grab some meat to cook up, as we were walking to the cash register I heard my phone start ringing in my pocket.
“This better be about winning the lotto” was how I answered the phone causing Jay to laugh next to me.

“Hey Draken, wondering what you were today this afternoon. The guys and I are bored and want to do something” I should have predicted it would be TJ, its always him.

“We’re having a BBQ, you can come if you want” I said as I turned around and went back to get more meat for the boys, I knew he would say yes.

“That would be sick”

“Okay, see you in like twenty minutes. Love ya” I said before hanging up and grabbing everything we would need.

I am never trusting Beau and Hayden to cook again, they spent all the time arguing and mostly everything was burnt and what wasn’t had something else wrong with it. This BBQ was a massive fail, but no one was upset, we all sat outside on our lawn chairs talking and joking about our lives. Phoebe sat on my lap playing with my hair barely paying any attention to the adults around her, off in her own little world like always.