Status: Active!

You Were Always There To Hold My Hand

Show It

"I never had it anyway, now did I?" He whispered, looking into my eyes with sad eyes.

I let a tear slip out of my eye, "You had me all along and you knew it."

Max quickly knew where this conversation was heading so he got up and went outside.

His face quickly turned red, "How was I supposed to know I had you when you moved from guy to guy and never fucking picked me? That I was never in your life. I hate to say it but I got more and more hooked onto drugs when you picked every other fucking guy," He hissed.

I stared at him in disbelief, "I chose everyone else to fill the void, Ronnie! How was I supposed to know that I had you!?"

I completely disregarded his confession towards drugs because I never wanted to believe it, ever.

"When I fucking overdosed, maybe?" He said dumbfounded.

My face hardened, leaving my body frozen. I couldn't move, let alone think.

"I-I-"

"-Was in Hawaii. With your fucking boyfriend, I know." He said.

I shook my head, crying, "Why didn't you fucking tell me?!" I yelled, with angry tears streaming down my cheeks.

"You never gave me the time of day! You'd only come running to me when you'd need a shoulder to fucking cry on from the hurt of your past ex's!" He screamed, standing up.

I shook my head repeatedly, I couldn't believe this. I didn't want to believe this.

"If you still loved me, you would show it now instead of fighting with me." I whispered.

"You know what? Fuck it." Ronnie said before shocking me with his actions.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. I know guys, sorry.