Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

Confrontation

We entered the study and saw my parents sitting in large chairs waiting for us. We stood in front of the chairs that hey had set up across from them.

"Please, sit" My father directed. We sat and waited for more directions.

"The way you acted at the ball was very inappropriate" My mother said, her face plain.

"I understand, I was upset and I shouldn't have ran off like that." I said, my gaze dropping. I think that my mom was waiting for a fight or something because she just stared at me in shock for a few moments.

"I'm glad that you understand that." She hesitated.

"So, are we in understanding about the arrangement?" My father asked.

"Well sir, we have an arrangement inside of our arrangement." Corbin replied. The confusion was written all of his face.

"What do you mean an arrangement inside of our prior arrangement?" He asked.

"We will wed, but we will be dating other people. We will rule and live together but we will not be intimate." He answered.

"But children." My mother argued.

"Artificial insemination" He said smiling.

"I... I don't know... the scandals, the shame..." My father said shaking his head.

"It is not completely uncommon." I tried.

"As long as they are wed and they have children and... no. this will not work, it will bring shame to us." My mother said, standing up and pacing.

"Calm down mother, it's not really up to you guys, we are in agreement and we are going to do it. We will get married under our terms, you can't force us to have sex." I told her. She looked pissed, along with my father.

"Fine. do what you want, see if I care!" She yelled, storming off. My father sighed and shook his head and walked out of the door. I looked over to Corbin and he smiled nodding his head.

"Will you take me back to school? I have to talk to some people" I asked.

"Of course" He smiled heading out of the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?