Status: Just starting :)

Promises

Baby Mama

"Scar, I need a take away box for two dozen," Violet hollered.

I grabbed two boxes for a dozen each since we didn't have any for two dozen and headed to the front. "What is she wanting? I asked.

"A dozen margarita cupcakes and a dozen peanut butter and jelly cupcakes," she answered. I put both kinds of cupcakes in the boxes and taped them shut while she handed Vi the money. I smiled at the lady in front of the counter. "Here you are ma'am. Have a nice day."

She smiled back. "Thank you, girls. You guys have a nice day too!" And with that, she walked out. I plopped down on the bar stool and placed my hands on my baby bump. Twenty two weeks and I felt huge. I knew I wasn't even that big, but boy did I feel big.

My shirts were getting tighter and my pants were getting tighter. I'd went up a bra size which now put me in a D. I felt awful actually. With my clothes not really fitting, it left me a little depressed. And it didn't help that I hadn't seen Louis in a week. They were in Sweden recording a little and were supposed to be back here in London today for more recording.

"Liam texted me this morning and said they were back," Vi spoke up. I grinned. "That's good. I miss Louis," I replied. "And the others."

"Want to surprise them with dinner?" She asked. I shook my head. "Simon doesn't want us distracting them. At least that's what Louis and Harry told me the other day on the phone."

She nodded with a sad look on her face. It was hard. It was really hard being away from the guys. I mean, I loved Louis and he was the father of my child. Violet was slowly starting to love Liam. I could tell by the look she got when she talked about him or looked at him. It was the same look I got when I looked at Louis or talked about him.

"I was gonna go ahead and close up. It's almost four, so we might as well," I stated. She nodded and we started cleaning up. It didn't take us long to clean up, so we were out of there in thirty minutes. I locked up and bid Violet goodbye before getting in my car and going home.

I hoped Louis came home tonight and didn't stay with one of the other lads. I missed him.

&&&

It was close to midnight when the front door to my flat opened and closed. Heavy footsteps echoed off the walls and into the living room. I was half asleep on the couch with the telly playing some late night show. Louis appeared crouched down in front of me with a tired look on his face.

"Letty, love, do you want to go to the bed? It'll be more comfortable," he spoke softly and tiredly. I sleepily nodded and let him help me up. "'m glad you came home," I slurred.

"Me too," he mumbled. He pulled back the covers and helped me lay down, then pulled the covers back over me. He padded around the king size bed and climbed in on his side. It seemed as soon as he was under the covers he had me pulled into his side.

"I missed you," he murmured into my hair. I buried my face in his neck and breathed in. He smelt like home. He was my home. "Missed you too," I murmured back.

"I love you."

I grinned as my eyes slipped shut. "I love you too."

&&&

My phone ringing brought me from my nap. I hit 'accept' and held the phone to my ear. "'Ello?" I answered.

"Letty?" Came Louis's voice. I instantly perked up. "Hey babe," I spoke softly.

"Hey baby. Did I wake you?"

"Yeah, but it's okay. What'd you need? Is something wrong?"

"No babe, everything's fine. I was wondering if you could bring me and lads some food. Niall wants burgers."

I agreed and wrote down their orders. I didn't bother with makeup. I slipped on my jumper and was out the door. It was November and the cold weather was hitting us full force. I didn't mind though. I liked the cold weather. It took me twenty minutes to get the food from McDonalds and then ten minutes to reach the studio with the GPS in my new car.

When I entered the studio -with amazing balancing skills might I add- I went right where Louis told me. Since the red light above the door wasn't on, I kicked the door with my foot. "Coming!" Zayn's muffled voice shouted. He opened the door and grinned great big at me. "Hey baby mama!"

I chuckled. "Hey Z. Wanna help a pregnant chick out?" I asked, nodding down to the drinks in my hands. He jumped to action and took the tray of drinks from my hands. Liam appeared in front of me and took the bags out of my hands.

"Thanks a bunch, Scar!" Niall bellowed. "I'll love you forever and ever!" He already had his food out and was shoveling it in his mouth.

Louis nudged him. "Movin' in on my bird?"

Niall smirked up at him. "Already done it. We've been shaggin' for the past month."

I busted out laughing. Niall's a dumbass. "OI! That's my bird you're talkin' 'bout!"

I rolled my eyes as they started throwing smartassy remarks at each other. My tired and sore feet carried me over to the couch where Harry was sitting. I sat down beside him and stole one of the two large fries he had in his lap. Do they starve themselves or are they just bottomless pits?

"Um excuse me, but those are mine," he stated. His large hand tried to take them from me, but I just moved them out of his reach with a glare thrown his way. "Do you want your goddaughter to starve?" I questioned.

His face fell. "You can't use that against me! She's not even born yet and you're using her to get what you want from me!" He burst. "That's not fair!"

I smirked, knowing I had won. "Life isn't fair, love."

"Life isn't fair, love," he mimicked. I just stuck my tongue out at him before shoving a few of the greasy fries in my mouth. "You're a right bitch."

"Fo I'fe feen fold," I spoke through a mouthful. He wrinkled his nose at me. "And you have no manners. Ladies are supposed to have manners."

"Guess I'm not a proper lady then."

It was times like this that I wished Louis hadn't of kicked me to the curb. I could have met all these wonderful lads years ago. I could have been a part of their lives and they could have been a part of mine. Every time the performed on the XFactor I would have cheered them on. Whether it be from my flat or stage side, I would have cheered them on. But Louis broke up with me and left me. He thought he would be better off going to do the whole thing by himself. I didn't want to voice my thoughts because we were in such a good place right now. And all that mattered was that he was here now and we were happier then ever.

"What'd you guys decide to name Peanut anyway?" Liam asked. "Vi said you picked a name but didn't tell anyone what it was."

Louis looked at me as if to silently ask if it was okay to tell them to which I nodded yes. "Adelaide Rose," he stated. "Adelaide Rose Tomlinson."

That has a nice ring to it.

The main reason why a daughter needs a dad is to show her that not all the boys are like the ones that hurt her.
♠ ♠ ♠
What? An update?