Status: Just starting :)

Promises

Paparazzi ***s

Everyone took the news... okay.

Pops and Dad looked like they wanted to shoot Louis. Daddy G, Mum, and Miss Jay all looked about ready to bust at the seams with joy. Vi and the others looked happy for us. And Simon, oh Simon. He looked a mix between happy and angry. Once they all congratulated us, he pulled Lou aside and spoke with him in private. After everyone left Louis told me that Simon said we would have to make an appearance together out in public and my baby bump would have to be a little noticeable.

So today when I got ready, I put on a shirt that was a little tight in the stomach area. If you were looking at me from the back you wouldn't know I was expecting, but if you looked at me from another angle you could tell. Louis -it seemed- had changed his style overnight and chose to go for a more punkish-laid back outfit. Not that I cared. He looked rather dashing. 

"You ready babe?" He questioned. His hand gripped mine over the center console of his tiny car. I nodded, looking over at him. "Ready as I'll ever be," I replied. He lifted my hand up and kissed the back of it. "If the paps get too aggressive or start bothering you, tell me so we can leave."

"Lou, we went over this a thousand times at home." I chuckled. "Come on already." I got out of his Porsche fasted then he did. When he met me around on my side, he locked it and grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers. We headed down the street filled with shops. 

"If you see anything you like, let me know," Louis spoke as we passed shop windows. I shook my head. "I can buy my own things, Lou."

That made him pull me into his side and drape his arm around my shoulders. "If you're my bird, I'm gonna buy you loads of shit," he spoke matter-of-factly. It made me roll my eyes, but I didn't argue. It would do me no good. He was a stubborn arse.

We passed stores that I would love to go shopping in, but I didn't want to say anything. Louis of course noticed me staring a little longer in certain windows, so he dragged me in there. It wasn't until we were in the third store that I noticed a crowd of paps standing across the street with cameras pointing at the store front window. 

"Hey Lou," I spoke softly. He looked up from the shirt rack he was leafing through and stared at me. "We should go to Trafalgar Square. There's lots of people there and someone is bound to notice." 

He nodded. "We can after we're done shopping. I want to look for some shoes though."

He abandoned the rack he was at and laced our fingers as we exited the store. And the paps took that as their chance to pounce. There were maybe four or five of them, but their questions and the constant flashing was driving me bonkers. I didn't let it be known though. Louis's grip tightened considerably when the paps started throwing questions my way. One pap got awfully close to me and he all but squished me against his chest. He was ready to kill if anyone even looked at me wrong. 

If he's this bad with me, I can only imagine how he's going to be when the baby gets here. She will be his first born child. His first daughter. His first everything. I'll be surprised if he doesn't put her in a bubble and make her the modern day bubble girl. 

"Have you lot never heard of personal space?" He spat. With that said, we marched into the nearest store which just so happened to be a Journeys. The door shut softly behind us, seperating us from the dicks who called themselves paparazzi. They needed to get proper jobs in my opinion. 

"Do you need help with anything?" A tattooed guy with big gauges asked. Louis nodded and started talking to him about Vans. I released his hand and roamed the small store. The thing that stuck out the most was the baby/toddler shoe display. I so badly wanted to go over there and look, but the dicks were watching my every move. Then again, Simon did say he wanted everyone to know about my pregnancy. So why the hell not! 

It was a mistake going to the display. They had so many cute shoes! They had baby Sperry's for Christs sake!  And baby Vans! And baby TOMS! I literally wanted to buy every pair of baby girl shoes. If I didn't I'm sure Louis would. 

"Lou, look," I called. "They're so adorable."

He finished tying a pair of all black Vans on his feet and walked over to me. One of his hands picked up a shoe and grinned. "These are cute," he said. "We're getting them." 

"And those Sperry's. And TOMS. And Converse." See. I told you he'd want to get them all.

++++++

"Lou!" I hollered. I was sat on the couch watching a baking show on the telly. He was in the kitchen making us lunch.

"What?" He hollered back. I chuckled. "I need a new car! A car that actually has four doors!" 

"Well, we can go look today if you want. I was wanting to look for another car too." We both agreed that we would go after we finished eating. 

When we finished eating, we hopped in Louis's car and headed off to the nearest car dealership. It just so happened to be a Land Rover dealership. Now that's what I'm talking about. 

"Baby, look at all the Range Rovers," I sighed. I was in heaven. After riding in Harry's and driving it, I had wanted one. I fell in love with them. They were literally the most beautiful cars you could ever imagine. And they were great cars if you had kids. Louis chuckled. "You aren't going to faint are you?" He joked. 

With a slap to his shoulder, I hopped out of the car and started looking around. There were so many different ones. Black ones, white ones, grey ones, dark blue ones, silver ones. The list went on. But I was only looking for one in particular and that was the brand new Range Rover Evoque. 

"Hold up, love," Louis called. I grinned at him over my shoulder and kept walking. I had spotted a brand new Evoque in the showroom of the building, and that was where I was headed. "Letty, slow your pregnant arse down." 

"Aw is Mr. I Work Out And Am Fit As Fuck, tired?" I teased. He flipped me the bird and squeezed past me as I opened the door. That made me make a face at him. "By all means your highness."

Now it was my turn to squeeze past him. And that's just what I did. I stopped at the Evoque and almost fainted at it's beauty. If I could marry a car, I would marry that car and I would become Mrs. Range Rover Evoque.

"Do I need to give you and the car a minute alone? 'Cause I can go if you want," Louis spoke up. "Shut up, Lou. I'm just relishing in it's beauty." 

I stepped forward and opened the door. Oh my god. Its as beautiful on the inside as it is on the out. There was a navigation system that was touch screen. The radio was on the touch screen too. And the seats were black leather. I'm gonna sit in it to see how it feels. As soon as my butt sat in the seats I literally died and went to heaven. 

"I need this car," I stated. "I will whore myself out to pay for it if I have too."

Louis's face scrunched up at my words. "I don't fucking think so. I'll pay for it, if that's the case."

"No." I shook my head. "I can pay for it." 

That made him smirk. "Well too bad because I already bought it." My mouth dropped open at his words. He what? 

"You what?

That made his grin widen. "I came and bought it the other day. I knew you liked the Evoques so I came here with Vi and we picked that one out," he explained. I didn't know whether to be happy or mad or cry or what. So I just leapt out of the car and hugged the life out of him. 

"Thank you so much," I mumbled into his chest. "I love you." My lips met his in a soft, quick kiss. A mans deep voice made me look away from the amaizng bloke in front of me. It was a car salesman. "Louis! You ready to take the car home?" The man asked. He was a tall man with perfectly styled dirty blonde hair and was chomping on his gum as if his life depended on it. Close your mouth man. Manners. Simple manners.

"Yep. Scarlett's ready to take it home," he replied. I nodded with a huge smile on my face. "How much does one of those cost since they're brand new?" 

The guy went to answer, but Louis cut him off. "Can we get the keys? I bet she can't wait to go show off to everyone." 

While the guy got the keys and got the car out of the showroom, we waited outside. If Louis cut the guy off they must be a butt load of money. Now that'll make me feel like shit that he spent that much money on me. I don't want people to think I'm only with him and keeping the baby because he has money. That's not why I'm with him. I'm with him because I love him and I want to be with him. I want to have a baby with him and I want him to be a part of his daughters life. I wouldn't want it any other way. 

 
++++++

A cup of tea before bed was the only way I could go to sleep.

So here I was, drinking a cup of hot tea with cream and sugar. My pjs were already on and I was sitting in bed all covered up, on my iPad looking at baby clothes. Louis was in the living room with Liam having a phone interview. I'm more then positive that whoever was interviewing them would ask about the pictures the paps got and ask if I was actually pregnant. He'd tell the truth of course, since that's what Simon told him to do. 

I had been looking at baby clothes for the last hour. A bloody hour! And I kid you not, I had at least fifteen items in my cart. Etsy was and always will be my go-to place for unique and adorable baby clothes. While I'd been doing that, I'd been keeping track of all the cute baby names I thought of. So far I had Adelaide, Delaney, Annissa, and Madaline. Louis hadn't said anything about names. At least not to me. 

"Hey babe," he spoke tiredly as he walked in. I offered him a small smile. "Hey. How'd the interview go?" 

He shrugged. "Like any other. They asked about you and I told them." He slipped off his jumper and sweats which left him shirtless and in his briefs as he climbed in bed. He looked beat.

He took the iPad and placed it on my night stand along with my tea, then laid his head on my lap and kissed my protruding stomach. Tomorrow him and the guys would start recording for their new album. They'd be busy most of the time which meant I wouldn't see much of them. 

"I thought of some names," I mumbled. His head turned so his eyes met mine. "I like Adelaide, Delaney, Annissa, and Madaline the most."

He hummed. "I like Adelaide." I grinned. That was my favorite. "Adelaide Rose."

"Adelaide Rose?" He let out another hum. "Mhmm."

Adelaide Rose Tomlinson. That sounded perfect. It flowed well. It was all around a beautiful name and would no doubt fit our daughter perfectly. With a beautiful name like that, she was bound to be a beautiful little girl. 

"We love you, Adelaide Rose Tomlinson," Louis whispered, once again kissing my stomach. He sat up and planted his lips on mine in a loving kiss. Right in the middle of our kiss, I felt Adelaide kick right where Louis's hand was resting on my stomach. He pulled away with wide eyes and a slacked jaw. "What was that?"

"She kicked." 

"That was hard kick," he muttered. "D'ya think she'll be a football player?"  
♠ ♠ ♠
Check out my new Harry story. Thank you so much for all the names, but I chose TheLovelessXxX's name. I might possibly have a surprise for you in the next few chapters. :)