Status: Just starting :)

Promises

Harry and Niall Styles

Friendship is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth.

Engaged. It was still weird to say that. I never thought I would get married to anyone but Louis. His mum and my mum always said we would make the cutest couple. They also said our kids would be more adorable then we were. We hated when they said that. We got embarrassed. Then again what kid wouldn't? They were basically setting us up when we were only ten and eleven. 

Some girls grew up picturing their big extravagent dream weddings. All the millions of flowers, expensive wedding dress, tasty food, big wedding cake, and the dancing at the huge reception hall. I wasn't like that. My dream wedding wasn't anything like that. No expensive wedding dress. No huge wedding cake. No huge reception hall. I wanted a small wedding at the church my parents got married in. Simple calla lillies. Me wearing my mums wedding dress. Two tiered simple wedding cake. And a small reception somewhere laid back. My wedding would be nothing like William and Kate's. 

“Hey babe, where do you want me to put the Doube Oozies?" Seeley asked holding a tray full. He was being a wonderful fiancé and helping me in the bakery today. Vi was once again out for the day doing god knows what. I pointed to the top shelf of the display case on the far left. "There would be good."

He places the tray where I told him and kissed the corner of my mouth as he headed to the kitchen for more stuff. He was great. I couldn't have asked for a better man. Without him I wouldn't be where I am today. I owed him a lot. But he wouldn't let me repay him so I decided I'd try and be the best girlfriend..well fiancé now, but you get the picture. 

“I need me sugar fix, woman!" Niall shouted skidding to a stop in front of the counter. I chuckled under my breath. “Got any money?" I questioned. He more then likely didn't knowing him. He always forgot money. He patted his back pocket and slid his wallet out, flipping it open to reveal no money. Told ya. 

“Tell ya what," I started. “You help me today and I'll give you all the sweet, sugary goodness you want."

His eyes lit up like lights on a Christmas tree. A smile took over his face making him look like the Cheshire cat. I couldn't help but laugh. He looked hilarious. His head nodded up and down much like a bobble head as he ran around the counter. 

“Whatcha need me to do boss lady?" Boss lady....I liked it. 

“You can either help Seeley bring out trays of stuff or help me bake. Take your pick." He picked help me and followed me to kitchen. Seeley was bringing out the last tray of blueberry muffins and said hello to Niall then said he would man the register. 

“Okay Mr. Horan, you need to put on an apron," I instructed, holding out an extra apron. It was a hot pink one with zebra print on the pockets and on the trim. My mum got it for me. I never wore it though. I wasn't one for hot pink and zebra. She must have been drunk when she got it for me. My white and magenta polka dot one did me just fine. He didn't seem to mind the colors as he slipped it on and tied it in the back. He rubbed his hands together and stared at the shelves of ingredients. “What're we makin' Scar?"

“Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies." His eyes lit up once again. I chuckled and got out all the ingredients. There was a bowl for dry ingredients and wet ingredients. 

“Okay, measure out two and one fourths cup of flour and put it in the purple bowl." I put the bag of flour and measuring cup in front of him before preheating the oven to 375 degrees.

“Hey Scar?" Niall called out. Looking over my shoulder, I said, “Yeah Niall?"

“Can I eat some of the cookie dough if I'm good?" He sounds just like a little kid. In fact, he sounds like Indy. I nodded with a chuckle. “Thank you! I love you Scar!"

♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪

“Niall, where in the world have you been all bloody day?" Rossy shouted. Niall was carrying four boxes of sweets in his arms while I was carrying a bag that held two boxes. He did a wonderful job helping me today. Of course, we did have a little mishap where he flicked flour at me to which I squirted blue food coloring on him. It got on his face and neck making it look like he colored on himself with markers. He learned his lesson. Never mess with the boss lady. 

“Shh! You'll break my concentration!" He balanced the boxes in one hand while he held the door open for me. I stepped in his flat and headed for the living room. Once I was in there I put the bags on the coffee table and threw myself down on the couch. 

“Oh my shit," I moaned. “Remind me to never ever promise him as much sweets as he wants ever again."

Niall put the boxes on the coffee table with the bags and tore one open, already stuffing his face. “To answer your question, I was with Seeley and Scar all day. I helped them at the bakery and got all the leftover stuff, and stuff I bought."

Liam furrowed his brows. “Why did you help them?"

“Because I didn't have any money to buy anything this morning, so Scar said if I helped her I'd get anything I wanted," he replied. That made them even more confused. 

“Then why did you say you bought stuff too?" Harry questioned. 

“I used your credit card I found in my car."

Harry gaped at him. A few minutes later he snapped out of it and started searching his wallet. “You took my credit card?! You asshole!"

"Technically he didn't take it, he found it in the floorboard of his car," I stated. “And he'll pay you back. Not like he's going to run away and you'll never be able to find him again."

He made a face at me which in turn made me giggle. Niall seemed to remember something as he swallowed and looked at Harry. “And thanks for lunch too. It was pretty good."

Harry leaned over and socked him in his arm. “That's for taking my credit card!" He shouted, then snatched up a box and opening it, taking a cookie dough cupcake out and starting to eat it. “And this is for using it to buy you shit!"

Niall looked mortified. I don't think anyone has ever taken food from him. I'm sure if they did they thought he would bite their hand off. Now that I think about it, I wouldn't put it past him. I'd be wearing a safety suit when I was around him and he was eating. I take that back, I wouldn't be within three feet of him when he was eating. And I'm not now either. He's at least five feet away from me now. Not going to take the chance and get my hand gnawed off by an Irishman. No thank you. I like both of my hands very much and wouldn't be able to make a living without them. 

“He....cupcakes....you....Scar," Niall whined, dragging out my name. I rolled my eyes at his whine. “You used his credit card without asking, Niall Styles."

In order for him to use Harry's credit card he had to use Styles instead of Horan when he signed for it. I'm surprised no one noticed seeing as he's a worldwide famous popstar. Better yet in a worldwide famous boyband.

"Since when did you two become a couple? And get married?" Rossy asked with a smirk. “I'm very sad I wasn't invited to your wedding. You know I love weddings."

I nodded. “I do too. All the pretty dresses and the flowers. Oh Harry, I bet your dress and bouquet were goregous."

Harry snapped his head in my direction and stared with his mouth open wide. “Why am I the woman?! I'll have you know I am all man!"

Rossy and I snorted. “Whatever helps you sleep at night Harryetta." 

“I'll just prove it." He stood up and started unzipping his pants. Rossy covered her eyes and I shrieked, covering mine also. “Harry, keep your pants on," Liam spoke in his dad voice. “No one wants to see your below average thing."

At that everyone was cracking up. Everyone that was besides Harry. He zipped his pants back up and picked up his box of cupcakes, glaring at all of us. “I'm leaving!" He exclaimed, flipping his hair and stomping off. He was acting like a girl which wasn't doing anything on his part. 

“Be careful!" I hollered after him. “Flipping your hair like that might give you whiplash!"

"Yeah, and don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!" Zayn hollered.  

He does act like a girl sometimes. Makes me wonder.

♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪

My phone was once again on the docking station in the bakery. It had just changed to Imagine by John Lennon making Vi shout from the front for me to turn it up, so I did. After all, you have to listen to your elders and she's older then me by five minutes....which she loved to shove in my face still to this day. 

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one


“Imagine by John Lennon, I like that," a voice spoke scaring the bajesus out of me. I screamed and cake flour went flying. A deep chuckle made me turn around and glare at the culprit. Harry fucking Styles. “You seriously scared the bajesus out me Harry! And quit laughing, it isn't fucking funny!" 

When he didn't quit laughing I threw a handful of flour at him. It got all in his hair and on his face and in his mouth. I already looked like I had been rolling around in it when he scared me and I reacted by sending it flying up in the air leaving it to shower down on me a second later. He started spitting when it got in his mouth making me laugh. 

“Karma babe," I smirked.

“Karma babe my ass," he grumbled. “How about this for karma babe?" Before I could comprehend what he was doing I had an egg cracked over my head. I gasped and almost threw up when the yolk ran down my face. I wiped my face with the bottom of my apron and glared at the curly haired, flour covered boy in front of me. In the blink of an eye I was squirting him with Hershey's chocolate syrup. It went very well with his dark wash skinny jeans and white vneck. 

“Scarlett!" He shouted. “I have an interview in an hour!" 

I shrugged. “You started it by scaring me. Get over--" Before I could finish something wet hit my cheek. Squeezing my eyes shut on instinct, I just stood there. When whatever it was he squirted me with stopped landing on me I opened my eyes to see him holding the clear plastic squirt bottle that read caramel in my messy handwriting. Looking down I noticed it was all over my dress. My white dress. 

"Oh it's on like Donkey Kong!" After I shouted that I grabbed the squeeze bottle of strawberry purée and shot a little at him. He grabbed a can of cocoa powder and started walking backwards toward the door. His hand dipped in the can and was pulled out with his hand full of the brown powder. In the blink of an eye he threw it at me and took off running for the front. I wiped my eyes, nose, and mouth then went after him. As soon as I got out there I saw his floury hair sticking out from behind the front of the counter. 

“You suck at hide and seek," I said leaning over the counter and squirting him with the strawberry purée. It got in his hair, went down his shirt, got on his shirt, and on his face. "Oh my god! It feels so nasty!" He shouted jumping up and pulling at the back of his shirt. 

The bell above the door rang but we ignored it. Vi greeted the people as she sat on the stool behind the register. I walked around the counter and stood in front of Harry as he continued to try and stop the purée from running down his back and chest. I had my weapon loaded and ready to fire. A laugh bubbled up and fell from my lips as he all of a sudden quit dancing and let out a big sigh. “Finally.

“Don't think I'm going to go easy on you Styles," I spoke. “You messed with the wrong blond today." A few audible gasps made us stop in our tracks and look toward the door. There by the door stood a group of six or so girls who looked to be around the age of fifteen. Oh god. They're probably fans. 

“You....You're Harry....Harry St-Styles," one stammered. As soon as his name came out her mouth they all started fangirling, and big time. While they did that they somehow managed to snap pictures with their phones. Pictures I was in. Pictures where we looked like we rolled around in the trash bin. Pictures with Harry. Pictures that will more then likely be on the internet in less then ten minutes.

“I'm gonna be the talk of the worldwide web aren't I?" I asked in a mumble. Harry nodded. “We both are."

Great. Just what I wanted. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Can anyone else imagine Harry in a wedding dress with his hair all fixed? Bahaha. Check out my new Harry story All Grown Up.

Image