Status: Just starting :)

Promises

God Damn You're Beautiful

A broken heart is what changes people.

The splitting headache. The light hitting my face. The bouncing bed. I wanted to puke. I wanted to groan out in pain. I wanted to go die in a hole. 

“Scarry, wake up! We made waffles and bacon!" At Indy's shouts I groaned out loudly and tried to pull the covers over my head. That however was like dust in the wind when he yanked the covers off of me. The cold air snuck up my sweats and made me shiver. 

“Indy, go away," I groaned. “My head hurts, I feel like shit, and I just want to lay in bed all day." 

“Please get up Scarry. Me and Emmy and Grayer and Louis made you breakfast!" I got up with many groans and let him pull me into the kitchen where I was pushed into a chair at the table and a plate of food was put in front of me. The waffles were drowned in syrup and the bacon was crumbled on top. I haven't eaten waffles like this since...Oh my god. Looking up, I noticed the kids sitting around the table and Louis sitting across from me. He's the only person who made me waffles like this. Why was he here?

“Why are you here?" I asked bluntly. He shrugged. “I wanted to spend time with the kids and you. Is that a crime?"

I nodded. “Yeah it is," I stated. “I don't want you anywhere near me or my family."

Emmy forked more waffle into her mouth and stared at me with wide eyes. “Scar, why are you being rude to him? He didn't do anything to you. Mum said we always have to be nice no matter what."

“Because I just am Emmy. And I don't care what Mum says. She doesn't know what this is about and she never will. Take your food in the guest room and finish it in there," I ordered.

“But--"

“Go! All three of you!" I didn't mean to yell. I didn't mean to scare them. They grabbed their plates and hurried down the hall, a door slamming a minute later. When the door was shut I turned to glare at the guy who broke my heart into a million tiny pieces. “Get out of my flat," I spoke in a low voice.

“No." He shook his head. “I want to talk to you."

He wants to talk. Talk...what a joke. “Talk about what? How you broke my heart and are hanging around my family, acting like nothing ever happened?" I burst. He jumped at my outburst. I'm not going to hold back anymore. 

“You think just because you said you were sorry and that you supposedly love me is going to make everything better? Well it's not! Nothing you can do or say will make up for all the hurt and pain you put me through. Nothing. You may have my parents fooled, but not me. I'm not bloody stupid."

He just sat there staring at me. That's all he did. He doesn't have anything to say. Go figure. He never has anything to say when I speak up. 

“Get out," I spoke. “Get out and don't ever bother me or my family again."

♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪

Monday again. Emmy, Grayer, and Indy had left my flat and went to stay with mum and dad at their hotel. I loved them more then anything, but I really wanted them to go back with mum and dad. After my blow up on Louis I didn't want to deal with them. They had questions, so I told them I had a migraine and they left. 

Vi had to go to the doctor today for a checkup, so I was by myself at the bakery. Not that minded. It gave me time to clear my head. Believe it or not, baking did actually clear my head. I just had to be done clearing my head by five tonight. That was the time I had to close up and get ready for my date with Seeley. He called me out of the blue yesterday just to say I better be ready by six for our date. He said it wasn't really fancy but to wear a dress and heels, so that's what I took to change into. Vi drove me so I wouldn't have to worry about someone breaking into my car if I left it there. 

She, she ain't real,
She ain't gonna be able to love you like I will,
She is a stranger,
You and I have history,
Or don't you remember?
Sure, she's got it all,
But, baby, is that really what you want?

Bless your soul, you've got your head in the clouds,
She made a fool out of you,
And, boy, she's bringing you down,
She made your heart melt,--


My singing was cut off by the bell above the door ringing. I kept cleaning off the trays in the display cases and looked up to greet whoever walked in the door. It was Zayn and Rossy with Niall and Harry trailing behind them. 

“Quit touching me hair!" Harry bellowed. Niall chuckled evily and reached out to swat his curls. “I'm warnin' ya! You touch it again and you'll wake up bald one morning."

Niall narrowed his eyes at Harry. “You wouldn't."

“Try me." Harry just smirked. He didn't look like he was lying. And I would put money on our Irish friend waking up bald one of these days. “Hey guys," I chuckled. 

“What be happenin'?"

“Me be happenin'. What're you guys doing this evening?" I asked, shutting the door to the display case. Once I made sure the register was locked I grabbed my jacket from the coat hanger and walked around the counter. 

“Wow," Harry and Niall mumbled. I looked a them with furrowed brows. “What?"

Rossy and Zayn chuckled. “They're saying wow about you. You look beautiful tonight Scar," Zayn complimented. A grin took over my face. I can see why Rossy picked him. He's sweet and adorable. 

“Well thank you. Seeley's taking me on a date," I replied. “He should be here pretty soon." Right after I said that his loud car could be heard pulling up outside. The guys turned to see him climbing out of his brand new Lotus Evora S-IPS. If you couldn't tell, he was a rich kid. His parents were born into money and that automatically means he is too. When he turned eighteen he got his trust fund and still gets weekly checks from his parents. They pay for everything; his car, his insurance, his cell phone, his flat, etc. But he does have a job. He works for his father, so he isn't mooching off of them. 

He came in the bakery and greeted everyone. “Ready to go babe?" He questioned. I nodded and we followed the others out. On my way out I shut off the lights and made sure to lock and deadbolt the door. 

“I'll see you guys later." I waved as I climbed in his car. They waved back and climbed into two seperate cars. Harry and Niall climbed into his Audi R8 and Zayn and Rossy climbed into an all black Range Rover. 

Seeley pulled away from the curb, leaving us in silence as he drove. He fidgeted a little, his hand twitching as it shifted the car into the next gear. What in the world is wrong with him? He never fidgets. Now that I look closer he seems a little nervous. Seeley, nervous? 

“Are you okay love? You seem a little nervous." He nodded, glancing at me for a quick second before turning back to the road. “I'm fine," he answered. 

“Okay, just checking." I leaned over and pecked his cheek. “Love you Seeley."

The corners of his mouth lifted up in a grin. “Love you too Scarlett."

♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪

Seeley always knew how to surprise me. I didn't necessarily like surprises, but with him I didn't mind. He knew what I liked. He knew I liked the romantic picnics, dancing under the stars, chocolate covered strawberries, and all that. And that's what he did. He packed us a picnic -that he made all by himself-, brought a little stereo, and we danced under the stars. 

On the days I can't see your eyes, 
I don't even want to, open mine.
On the days I can't see your smile, 
Well I'd rather sit, wait the while.
For the days I know you'll be near, 
'Cause a day without you, it just isn't fair.
See the days I can hear you voice, 
I'm left without a choice.

'Cause I get weak in the knees, 
Fall head over heels baby, 
And every other cheesy cliche'.
Yes I'm swept off my feet, 
Oh my heart skips a beat.
But there's really only one thing to say.

God damn you're beautiful to me, 
You're everything, yeah that's beautiful
Yes to me, Ohhh

I can't find the words to explain, 
Just how much you got me going insane.
When you speak to me sometimes we'll find, 
Oh I stutter my words, I say never mind.
'Cause even when you just walk by, 
Well I look around to seem occupied.
'Cause I'm trying so hard to hide, 
Yeah, all of these feelings inside.

'Cause I get weak in the knees, 
Fall head over heels baby, 
And every other cheesy cliche'.
Ohh I'm swept off my feet, 
My heart skips a beat.
But there's really only one thing to say.

God damn you're beautiful to me, Ohhh
You're everything, Yeah, that's beautiful
Yes to me, Ohhh
Yes to me, Ohhh

Yeah you're beautiful... 
Yeah you're beautiful... 
God damn, you're beautiful, 
To me, 
To me.


“God damn you're beautiful," Seeley murmured. A blush creeped up on my cheeks. I did my best to hide it but it didn't work. He pinched my chin and lifted it up. He dipped his head down and placed his lips on mine. The feeling of his lips on mine would never get old. It still made millions of little butterflies go crazy in my stomach. 

“You know I love you right?" He asked after we pulled away for a breath. I nodded and said, “Yeah. Why?"

He licked his lips and pulled away from me, leaving at least a foot between us. I was confused now. What is he doing? Oh my god. What if he's breaking up with me? 

“I've never been good with words, so I'm going to just come out and ask," he spoke getting down on one knee. His right hand slipped in his jacket pocket and pulled out a small black velvet box. He opened it and my eyes widened as my hand flew up to cover my mouth. “Scarlett, will you marry me?"

Inside the box was the most gorgeous ring I had ever seen. There was a ruby diamond in the middle and it was surrounded by little diamonds all over. It was beautiful. I can't believe he actually just proposed to me. He always told me he didn't want to get married. He didn't want to be tied down. Having a girlfriend was all he wanted. He said all marriage was, was our names on a piece of paper and that our love was stronger then that. We didn't need our names on a piece of paper to let everyone know we loved each other. All we needed was each other. We showed each other our love and that's all that mattered. But I didn't care right now. He just proposed to me and I needed to answer. I needed to tell him my answer.

“Yes," I whispered as tears rolled down my cheeks. “Yes! Yes, I'll marry you!" 

He slid the ring on my finger and stood up, wrapping his arms around me and placing a passionate kiss on my lips. My arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer to my body. His hands rested on my hips keeping me in place. Our lips danced a tango for what seemed like hours before we pulled away.

“I love you so much," I murmured against his lips. 

“Je t'aime trop." He softly pecked my lips once more. “What do you say we go back to your place and celebrate?"

How could I deny my fiancé?

♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪

The next morning I woke up around noon. Seeley was still alsleep so I slipped out from under his arm and pulled on whatever clothes I found first. I didn't plan on going into work today seeing as it's already noon and I was too excited to do anything productive. So instead of staying in my flat I headed over to Rossy's and knocked on the door, walking in after she yelled come in. When I got in there, I headed for the living room where I heard multiple voices and the faint sound of the tv. 

“Hey Scar," everyone greeted. I waved and sat on the arm of the recliner Liam was sitting in. “I have some very exciting news," I said excitedly. Everyone was here just lounging around in the living room. Everyone minus Louis.  

“What?" Zayn questioned. I looked at all their faces for a few seconds. “I'm engaged!" I burst, not being able to hold it in any longer. 

Rossy jumped up and pulled me up with her, then we started shrieking and jumping around. “You're getting married!" She shouted.

“I know! I'm so excited!" I shouted back. She grabbed my left hand and all but burst our ear drums when she saw the ring. “Holy crap on a cracker! Look at how huge it is! It's gorgeous! Zayn, guys, look!"

“Damn, that's a huge rock," Niall commented. The other agreed. Not even a second later a voice broke Rossy and I from our excited jumping and shrieking. “What's with all the screaming and jumping?"

“Scar here is getting married," Zayn answered. Rossy and I stopped jumping and screaming, to fawn over my ring. However, the same voice broke us from our rushed words. “You're getting married Letty?" 

Glancing over my shoulder, I saw Louis standing there with his phone in hand and a shocked look on his face. I nodded with a smirk. “Yeah, I am. Seeley asked me last night. He really loves me and I know he won't break my heart," I replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Scarlett kinda made a little dig at Louis there at the end. Kind of a bitch move, but whatever. If you have a tumblr, follow me. There is the most damn adorable video on my tumblr of my little cousin doing the inbetweeners dance. :) Sorry it's taken me so long to update. I've been busy with life. 

Image