Status: Updates will come! If I get comments!

I'm Too Weird to Live but Much Too Rare to Die.

Chapter One.

She walked the streets, her handbag clutched to her side tightly as she walked down the dark secluded area. She hadn’t wanted to go through this part of the town, but she had no other choice really. It was the only way she knew to walk as she had only been living in this place for around five months. She was currently on my way home from a long night at work, her whole body ached from lifting the various boxes of alcohol that had needed to be placed behind the bar. That was her job, a barmaid. She absolutely hated it, but it was the only thing she had left to be proud of. She had no friends, she only saw her family on very rare occasions as they lived so far away, but she didn’t mind. She liked being alone, she felt independent for once. She sighed softly as she looked down at her pumps and flicked at her hair that cascaded effortlessly down her shoulders and stopped at the bottom of her ribcage. Her tight work top and skinny jeans clung in the right places, giving her an hourglass figure that most girls would die for. She continued down the dark route, her eyes looking around to try and see in the darkness if anybody was lurking in the shadows. She felt eyes on her, everywhere, looking down her body and it instantly made her self conscious. She stopped dead in her tracks, doing a 360 turn before shrugging her shoulders simply and continuing her walk. The eyes didn’t stop until she reached her apartment, She walked in and instantly locked the door behind her, breathing out a sigh of relief and kicking off her shoes. She couldn’t shake the feeling she’d felt only thirty minutes before. It felt as though someone was checking up on her, keeping an eye on her and that made her shiver inevitably and caused goosebumps to rise on her arms. She walked into the kitchen, she walked over to her fridge and pulled out a can of cola before making her way to the sofa where she sat down. She turned on the TV and tried her best to shake off the uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach. She did everything she could to forget about it but nothing seemed to work, she wouldn’t be getting any sleep tonight.

_____________


She looked around, the night air sent a chill down her spine, the rain was starting to fall softly, slowly drenching her hair in the liquid that fell from the heavens. She had the feeling again that someone was following her but as she looked forward, her breath hitched in her throat. There stood a tall man, his face hidden in the shadows but his body showed. The only visible thing on his face was his teeth. Long, white, sharp.

“W-who are you?” She asked, her voice hoarse from the fright. He chuckled, the noise rumbling from deep inside.

“I’m your worst nightmare.” He said before he walked forward, his face emerging as he bore his teeth in her face. He held her face in his hand, his grip impossibly tight and his calloused fingers rough from what she thought would be guitar playing. “And I’m hungry. I’ve been following you all day. You smell.. Wonderful. To say the least.” He chuckled, his brown eyes burning into hers. She couldn’t fight the power he had over her. She felt tranquillity when looking into his dis-coloured eyes. His head moved to her neck, his fangs ready to plunge into the veins that pumped the blood around her body.


She woke up and sat up right in bed. Her hair was stuck to her face with sweat that ran at a rapid speed down her forehead. She had never had this sort of dream before. But she shook it off before laying her head back down on the pillow. Wishing for sleep to capture her once again and this time without the horrid dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a tester.. What do you guys think of my vampire story so far? I hope you like it! Subscribers and comments would be lovely!
Jack Barakat; x ♥