Status: Updates will come! If I get comments!

I'm Too Weird to Live but Much Too Rare to Die.

Chapter Two.

She walked along a dirt road, her head not being very clear. That’s why she wanted so desperately to get out of the house. Being in the nature, calmed her in a way. Relieved her of any stress she had on her mind at that moment in time. She sat on a chopped down tree trunk not far from a little stream. This was her spot, ever since she moved here. She would come here to ease her troubles. The dreams hadn’t stopped, but simply got more graphic as the time went on. It got more violent and.. Bloody. They got so traumatic, that she woke up most of the time a tangled mess, tears spilling down her cheeks and sweat drenching her body. She sat still as could be, her brown hair blowing softly over her shoulders in the calm breeze. She heard a faint rustling behind her but paid it no mind as she assumed it would simply be a squirrel or something of the sort. What she didn’t expect next was a man to sit beside her. She looked at him, her eyebrow raised as she realised who the man was. Her eyes widened and she scrambled to get up, failing and falling softly on the ground. She backed away from the man but never left the ground. The only time she stopped was when her back hit a tree trunk.

“Gosh, nothing like making a scene, huh?” The black haired man asked, his eyes a piercing brown, nothing like the way she’d visioned them to be. Her breath caught in her throat, making her cough softly.

“S-sorry.. I just..” She said but the man silenced her as he laughed deeply. The noise rumbling in his chest like it had in her dreams.

“Don’t worry about it sweetheart. My names Synyster. It’s a nick name.” He said with a shrug as he smirked at her, baring his teeth. There was no fangs and that eased her a little, but nothing took away the pure fright within her. Something told her that this man was bad news.

“Verona..” She managed to mutter, her breathing still hitching in her throat from the shock. She took this time to properly look him over, taking in all of his features. His hair was in all directions, styled but messy. He wore sunglasses of some brand and his clothing consisted of a tight white v-neck t-shirt and black jeans and some converse. He looked over as he sensed her eyes and chuckled darkly again.

“Like what you see or something?” He asked with a wider smirk this time, something changed in his eyes making them seem black in colour. She took this as her queue to leave. And also the fact it was already dark outside. Her eyes diverted from his as she stood.

“I’m sorry, I have to be going.” She said before fleeing the area. She felt his eyes burning into the back of her head but she didn’t stop to turn around. She continued moving, her feet keeping at a steady rhythm. She heard the rustling around her again, and took this as a sign to move faster. Suddenly, the man appeared in front of her again. As if coming out of nowhere.

“Where you going?” He asked as he moved closer to the small girl, she instinctively moved backwards.

“Home.” She stated and he chuckled darkly.

“You mean your apartment? I’ve been watching you for a few days now, Verona. No family, friends nearby. You must be a very lonely girl.” He said, a small half smile. He placed a finger to her cheek softly before grabbing her round the waist. She flinched at his touch and silent tears started to run down her face. Her dream was finally coming true. “You smell absolutely wonderful..” He murmured and the lanky girl muttered under her breath.

“You smell wonderful.. To say the least.” She mimicked from her first dream and he smirked again, his face pushed to her ear, his breath cold.

“You’ve seen me, I put myself in your dreams for this day. This is your stress free spot. I knew you’d come here if I made you stressed.” He said as he moved his head down to her neck, kissing the skin softly. She shivered on instinct which only made him smile wider. “You scared?” He asked her and she nodded softly, making the man chuckle. “Good, that means you’ll taste better.” He said, but before he could do anything, another jumped from the bushed and tackled Verona to the ground, knocking her out of the grasp of Synyster. He plunged his teeth into various parts of her body, draining as much of the red liquid as he can. The small framed girl started losing consciousness rather quickly. “Vengeance get the fuck off her man! I was only gonna drink a little and let her live!” The one called Synyster stated and Vengeance just growled in protest. Verona had long passed out. Synyster pulled Vengeance swiftly off the small girl in an instant and Vengeance snapped at his face. “Pull out of it, man!” Synyster shouted and the mans eyes soon turned from the strange colour back to their normal green. He looked down at the girl before him and groaned, falling to the floor, his head in his hands.

“What the fuck did I do man?” He asked and Synyster sighed, shrugging.

“You went fucking nuts, that’s what!” He exclaimed and Vengeance sighed before looking up.

“What do we do?” He asked and Synyster shrugged.

“Dump the body, it’s the only thing we can do.” Synyster implied as he picked the girl up and threw her onto vengeance. Vengeance carried her to the lake and threw her lifeless body in. They turned around to walk away. But then the impossible happened.

“Shit! This fucking waters freezing get me out of here! Why the fuck am I in so much pain!?” The girl howled from the water as she arrived back at the top. Synyster’s mouth dropped as did Vengeance‘s.

“No one can fucking survive that attack!” Synyster growled and Vengeance shrugged as he helped the girl onto the earth again. She coughed up blood but it didn’t seem to phase her all that much.

“Can someone fucking help me here?! I’m fucking bleeding to death!” She exclaimed, fire in her eyes as she clawed at the cuts that were aggravating her.

“Did you fucking turn her?!” Synyster exclaimed and Zacky shrugged as he held onto the girl.

“Well, Possibly if she’s acting this way! We haven’t turned anyone in so long, I cant remember how it all works!” Vengeance exclaimed and Synyster groaned loudly.

“Well we’ve got to take her back to fucking Matt before we have a crazed newborn on our hands!” Synyster exclaimed and Vengeance nodded sadly before picking the girl up and placing her over his shoulder. All Verona heard was the rustling of leaves as they ran, it felt like no time had past since the attack, and now they where heaving her into a house.

“What the fuck happened? You go out to feed for thirty minutes and come back with a half alive girl?!” Matt snapped and Vengeance flinched softly, his gaze on the girl sprawled across the couch in agony.

“We think Vengeance might have turned her. He attacked and it was one no one could survive from, we threw her into the river and she started screaming at us!” Synyster explained loudly, making the girl groan.

“She couldn’t turn unless you let her drink your blood. She’s simply dying extremely slowly. Every person reacts different to the attacks, she was just stronger.” He sighed as he looked at the girl, her face contorted into one of pain. “She either dies or..” Matt added and the two looked at him expectantly.

“Or what?!” Vengeance shouted and Matt sighed as he looked over at the pair.

“Or we turn her.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter in the first night.. on a roll here guys! anyways, the next chapter will probably be up tomorrow as it is currently 4am exactly and I need my sleep as I am at work and piercing people tomorrow! Comment and Subscribe please?

Jack Barakat; x ♥