Status: If you're not a McFly fan,you don't like vampires,you don't like stories that are unrealistic and your offended by sexual references and the occasional use of bad language then this is not the story for you..

Through My Eyes

Danny and Laura (Mostly)

chapter 5: Our hours at Thorpe park soon flew by. As we were making our way to the exit we passed a massive distortion mirror I kept seeing Danny's and Laura's hands moving all the time in the mirror they were stood at the back together Tom and Emma were in front of them then at the front it was Me, Harry Dougie and 

We arrived at this really posh restaurant .Me and Harry sat next to each other. I could feel his arm round me on the back of my chair. I liked it .I noticed Danny pulling Laura's chair out for her and sorting out the back of her collar. She thanked him and winked. All of noticed that no they wouldn't talk to anyone else! Only each other in the end we didn't even both trying to talk to them.

Leaving them alone (Purposely) Me, Harry ,Emma ,Tom, Zoe and Dougie nipped outside the restaurant. I was the first one to get back. I was in sight of Danny and Laura quickly I walked over to another table they were getting closer to each other then they stood up they put their hands on each other’s hips. I had to make an extremely important discovery. They we're closer than ever before now but when they saw me they quickly backed away from each other. 
“Hello!”
:non casual I saw what just happened voice. He looked away and itched his back .She coughed loudly staring at me.He rest of the others were behind me now.
 “Are guys finished coz we're going back to the house, we’re just gonna hang out there.” 
Harry, He touched my
shoulder.
“Yeah we are!” Laura replied, smiling at Danny.

When everyone else was gone I looked behind me and saw them holding hands. I did know what was happening after all every time we left them alone together they got a teeny bit closer. So I say:
 “guys, I reckon we should leave them completely alone, no distraction, no interruptions and see what really happens!”
 good suggestion.
“Thats actually not a bad idea.”
Dougie answered. 
“I mean every time we ask Laura if there's something going on she gives us a straight answer and denies it!”
Emma carried on.
“But it's pretty obvious!” She added.
 “I know just how to do it”I explained, excited.

That same night we all went downstairs out of the house in the big garden when it was dark. All 8 of us went and sat down on a bench. Whilst their Tom made a call to me. Then he propped it against the back of the bench behind Laura so she wouldn't see it.Then the six of us Ran inside to the top of the house leaving them alone AGAIN. We had my phone so of course we could hear everything they were saying. Very wrong and childish I know but we were just nosey like that.
We sat on the top floor all crowding round the phone and peering down on them we could see to heads and the bench.

“You know it seems every time they leave it's always us 2 left.” Laura  laughed. 
“I know and I think their doing it on purpose.He replied smiling..And Um look I had a really good time today.”
He carried on holding her hand and putting it on her lap.
“Me too...and I'm kind of glad they keep leaving us.”She answered. 
“Cheeky Bugger!”
Zoe shouted out  loud. 
They got closer. 
“oooh I think we've got a kiss coming!” Emma said sounding excited. 
“I hope so” Tom replied back sounding just as excited as she did. 
They weren't talking now. We could just hear the breathing. We looked down on them out of the open window. 
“Yep their gonna kiss!” Harry grinned. 
All 6 of our heads were poking out the window now. It must of looked funny from down below. They kissed. After that they just smiled at each other.
 “Soo that's a yes then?”He assumed . 
“Yes that’s a yes!”
 She replied. We shut the window and started cheering.

"Let’s go find the others.” I heard him say through my phone.
 “SHIT!” I thought. 
“Let’s not” hinted. 
“So if they’re not coming to find us what Do you think they’re gonna do?” Dougie smirked. 
“OH my god you have such a dirty mind!”Zoe smiled. 
“I know!” He replied putting his hand on her shoulder.
“I’m gonna go see if our room safe!”
Tom announced, he took Emma by the  hand.
 “And you’re coming too!” She kissed 2 of her fingers and pressed it against his lips. He chuckled and ran away taking her with him. 
“Let’s go see if our rooms safe!” Zoe  linked arms with me.All four of us went it was safe but we didn't know about Tom and Emma. 
“You guys don’t even wanna go in there, they’re having a bloody session of it!” Tom gasped after we'd checked.
 Yes we knew now. We laughed at him.
 “He’s not even joking their proper smitten for each other!”
Emma backed him up.
 “What happened to he's cocky and immature!?!”Zoe inquired, a twinkling smile touching the crease of her eyes. 
“so they were proper getting it on!”
I asked.
“hell Yeah!” Tom insisted sound absolutely certain. He was definitely sure about something. 
“You guys should probably come to our room till you’re is all safe!”
 Zoe giggled.
 “That sounds alright!” Harry mocked smiling down at me and playing with my hair.

I wanted to bite him so badly but I knew I couldn't I didn't know what Zoe Would think. But I was a vampire I'd better believe it.And if anyone had changed me I was glad Harry Had done it there was no turning back. When we were all back in the room waiting for Danny and Laura to be finished everyone else was laughing and having fun. Not Me .I was sat on my own on my bed. Miserable. I had to bite Dougie I just had to. Dougie noticed how glum I was he came and sat next to me.
“Ok alright you seem a bit quiet and that’s not like you at all!”
He quizzed. 
“Thanks for that!”
I hissed. 
“And yeah I'm fine.” I voiced softly sighing in disbelief. 
“Are you sure cause you don’t seem sure, plus Tom and Emma think your actin a bit strange.” 
I looked up panicking.
 “Weird no I aint!’’I stressed franticly. 
“Whoa chill that’s just what they think, I think your fine. And they think Harry is as well so don’t worry.”
 “Thanks that means well.”
 “So yeah they were properly making out!” Emma confirmed  raising her voice so we could all hear her and standing up.
 Because we had our music on really loud. 
“I knew it!’’ I corpsed.

It was that same night Laura had got back and the guys were gone. The others were all in a deep, deep sleep. I was lying there in the dark wide awake. And all I could think about was Dougie and his neck I knew I had to. I had a quick look up at the wall clock which said 12.17 then I think I drifted off. I had a bad dream a real bad dream I dreamt that vampire had been exposed and that Tom, Dougie and Danny had found out and were planning a murder. Then I woke up with a gasp. I looked at the clock again. This time it said 7.47 then I looked down and saw Laura's bed on the other side of the room. I wasn't quite sure whether she was awake or asleep. I walked over to her bed and she was awake. But I don’t think she was fully awake as she didn't notice me. She was staring down at her iPhone at a picture of her and Danny and   was talking to it, stroking it, treasuring it like it was a bar of pure gold.
 ‘AHEM!’ 
“Is that your cocky, immature boyfriend!?’’
I knew the answer I just wanted to hear her say us.
“Yeah’’.
She was still gazing at the picture. “Hey don’t call him immature!”she said angrily.  
I stared at her for a few more seconds to see if she'd realise. “Ohhhh" she  shrieked finally. 
“ Yeah Quote!” I laughed back. 
I walked over to my bed. 
“Well it's quarter to might as well get ready now that I'm up.” I  muttered to myself.

Later that morning when we were all dressed and ready We went to the lounge which was near the boys room that's where we found them. Tom and Danny were on the sofa strumming on their guitar and singing ‘I need a woman’ ,which was ironic when we came in. Harry was sat on a brown leather chair beside them. And Dougie was leaning against the wall gazing out the open window. When they saw all four of us it seemed to me their faces lighting up the rest of the girls either got a hug or a kiss but not me oh no I got a little stroke down the neck. The rest of the guys stared over at Harry confused. 
“That’s just how I do it!” He whispered down to me. 
He  let me have his seat as he leaned over it touching my head and stroking my hair. Just then Dougie wondered over from the window and flicked the on the telly the local news came on.

12  days ago a former female presenter Chloe kirk went missing shortly after an interview on her talk show with popular boy band Mcfly her dressing room was found covered in blood but as yet no body has been found. When as soon as we heard the word blood me and Zoe glanced over at Harry. He saw us and nodded. He was still standing over me.
“Oh god that's the talk show we watch with that Chloe on it? She disappeared after seeing you guys! ”
Laura gasped.
“Yeah guys did she seem ill or anything when you saw her?”
Zoe asked suspiciously. 
“No she looked fine.”
Tom answered. Harry was still stood against the chair. I glared at him, took him by the hand lead it out the room and shut the door. 
“Was that?’’ I whispered. 
He looked around to see if anyone else.
 “yes’’ He whispered back. 
“Well Zoe knows’’ 
“ What she knows how did she even find out!’’
 “She saw us in the party hall that day, but calm down she said she was gonna keep it quiet I trust her she's my best mate!’’ 
“well that makes it all better then doesn’t it!” 
he ranted 
“Babe,I trust her!”
“So she's definitely not gonna say nothing?’’ 
“Quite sure! Now hurry up we've gotta get back in their or they'll know something’s up.’’

We clasped our hands together and walked in casually. I don’t think anyone had noticed that we had even left they were still all on about Chloe. I smiled ant Dougie He smiled back. I looked round the room and saw Danny and Laura sat in mine and Harry's seat one on top of the other Laura was sat on his lap and they were both still groping at the telly they looked almost hypnotized by it. I just knew that they would warm up to each other but I still hadn't given her the big fat I told you so!

When the morning was over and we all spread out round the house I went out looking for Dougie and I knew exactly where I'd find him. I made my way into the gym sly and quiet I was.
“Hiya”He greeted joyfully not facing me. 
He'd seen me come in through the massive stretch mirror on the wall he was facing. He was working out on the treadmill .
“Should of bought Zoe along eh?She would of liked to see this!” I laughed. 
“OH yeah she would. Would she”
“Yeah!’’ I answered.
 My eyes fell down to his neck, my smile faded. He was shirtless so his neck was on full show. I went and sat down on the little wooden bench by the treadmill and hung my head down. 
“Are you sure you’re alright?” He asked sitting beside me and resting his hand on my shoulder.
 I didn't answer this time 
“Need a hug? “he asked again.
 I nodded.
 “Shall I go get Harry?”
I punched his arm gently . He took me in his arms and embraced me warmly. 
“This is my chance!” I thought.

I put both hands on the back of his neck and pinned him down to the ground. There was a mixed expression of Confusion and are you coming onto me sort of look on his face. I smiled not a very friendly smile at all this time I had my mouth open. He gasped. He looked like he was about to shout and make a run for it. But before he could say anything else I made the move. There was a crunch a squirt of blood then his eyes shut. The lights went out, so did the little candle at the side of the room. Leaving a trail of misty smoke floating behind it.I felt like everything and everyone knew what I had just done. I got up and stepped away from the body. I ran my fingers through my hair ,stressed. I felt guiltier than ever before .I made A dash for it.

I walked back to the room looking down the whole way. When I was about half way I stopped and decided to go back. I had to see if anything had happened to him or if anyone had found him. I knew I hadn't killed him just changed him I ran all the way. He was still lying lifeless on the floor surrounded by his own blood just like I'd left him. I sighed releived.About a minute later Danny and Laura burst through. 
“Oh my god!’’ Danny cursed squeezing at Laura's hand. 
“What happened?” Laura worried squinting and putting her hand over her mouth. 
“I dunno I just came in and found him like this.’’ 
I lied Rubbing the back of my neck
“He’s out cold.”
Danny chocked putting 2 fingers on his face. Laura touched his forehead with the back of her hand. 
“He’s freezing!’’ She complained moving her hand away and quickly at that. 
“Wait what were you doing in the gym anyway?”
She asked confused. 
“Uhhh I was..’’ I started.
“ I was looking for Harry I mean he wasn't born with abs like that...Whatever you guys just don’t tell Zoe we've found him like this she'll freak out. Agreed?’’ I asked hopefully.
 “Agreed.’’ They both answered at the same time.