Status: If you're not a McFly fan,you don't like vampires,you don't like stories that are unrealistic and your offended by sexual references and the occasional use of bad language then this is not the story for you..

Through My Eyes

The chain begins...

Chapter 7: There we saw her. We slowly opened the big silver Iron door. And crept swiftly in.She just lay their still and lifeless and as pale as a ghost. I almost forced my feet across the floor being so scared. I could feel Harry's cold fingers pushing against my back guiding me gently into the room. 
“Go on.”he  nudged.
 I shook my head unwilling to go any further. 
“Go on!”He repeated.
 I wouldn't budge. He stared at me.
“C'mon just go!’’ he said As he grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him.

She had a familiar outfit on her favourite outfit I knew it was her favourite. Tight black skinny jeans and a little white blouse. It wasn't hiding much 3 buttons were undone and we could see her little white bra shining through the gap. Along with the skin on her chest. Her hands, her neck, her little flat stomach and even her bare feet had messy blood stains all over them. I was squeezing the top of Harry's arm.I shut my eyes as tight as I could and donked my head on his shoulder. He continued to stare stunned by what we could see. He dropped his hand down and looked at the floor. 
“You know who did this don’t you!’’ he stammered. 
He started walking over to the door.
“Wait we can’t just leave her!” I argued. 
“Ru we don’t have much of a choice besides she'll be awakening soon. And I for one couldn't be the least surprised as to who done it.’’ he predicted.
 “Well you did the same thing. Well you know.’’ I pointed out.
“Yeah I know but I never thought he would do something like this. Even if he is a completely different person’’
I sighed. 
“ I mean he's always been to nice’’.

I stood and looked at him. 
“What to do next’’. I thought.
 “C’mon then!” I groaned finding my voice at last. 
“ So where will he be?” I feared. 
He shrugged at me.
“Oh well that's helpful then aint it!’’ I sarcastically said. We parted as we wondered down the corridor him on left me on right we didn't say a word to each other.
I could of sworn I heard him sighing my name just as we got to the door 
‘‘ Uhh Ruby-Kate’’ He babbled. 

We didn't say anything when we got back in the room either. On one of the singles beds Tom was kneeling on the side Emma was fully stretched out and had all the space she had just a bra and jeans on.She was sighing and huffing soo relaxed.

“Oh my god your amazing at this.” She whispered quietly leaning up and touching his thumb and smiling up at him. 
As her face was against a feather filled pillow. He was sat on the edge of the bed massaging her back softly. It looked shiny and sticky from the cream he had been using. 
“You’ve got yourself a decent boyfriend there Emma!’’ Laura called out from across the room. 
“Your actually my guilty pleasure!” She Murmured. 
He looked around to see if anyone was looking then without notice his fingers moved towards her bra strap and unhooked it.
“Whoa!’’ She Shrieked
“Oh um soz..’’he laughed. 
“That’s alright.’’ She smiled back.

“Any luck?”Danny asked me sitting up from tickling Laura madly .
“Nah’’ I sighed hopping back into bed and picking my phone up from my bedside table. 
Harry who hadn't said a word to me since we'd got back to the cold store gave me an awkward stare. He was still fully dressed in t shirt and jeans. Then his crossed his arms on the front of his shirt took both bottom sides of it with thumbs and lifted it clear off his chest. But kept his jeans on. He came an lay on the big empty space next to me.
“Look at that back!’’ I smiled, so impressed. 
He shuffled closer to me. I put my hand lightly on his chest moving it back and forth feeling the bumps of his packs. 
“Night.’’ I muttered under my breath pulling the blankets over both our heads, I could barely hear my own voice.

I could vaguely see the light of the crack of dawn creeping in through the gap in the curtains it was finally morning it felt like seconds. I sat up and pulled the blanket off my head. I listened out for all the breathing and the sleeping noises of the others.. there was none.Silence.I took a look to my left I saw his dark brown hair and his muscly back. I feel soo lucky! I thought.

I tapped him on the shoulder gently. Nothing happened. 
“Harry?’’ I mumbled softly. 
I was still looking anxiously round the room for the others.
 “Harry!’’ I yelled pinching his leg. 
‘‘Yeah what’s wrong?”he replied still half asleep.
 He sat up and Rubbed his eyes. 
“Get up!”I ordered.
 Slipping my feet onto the floor into my fluffy slippers. He didn't move. “Bye then!” I laughed.
“Alright I'm up!’’ He smirked.
‘‘ I knew that'd get ya’’.

We walked down the stairs to the kitchen.to the breakfast bar with the wooden stools. We went and sat down on one the wooden chairs by the table opposite Laura and Danny. The table was filled with crumbs and empty ketchup bottles and all sorts of stuff like that. They both still looked half asleep. Danny was fully dressed in a plain white v neck t-shirt and grey skinny jeans. Laura however still had pyjamas on. She had just a black bra on. Baby blue jogging bottoms on and a Danny’s Jacket over her shoulders. Her hair hung in a loose high pony tail. One of Danny's arms hung loosely over her shoulder the other one was stirring a cup of tea. 
“Hey’’ Laura said tiredly as we sat down together. 
“Alright.’’ I replied.
 Shaking my hair.

The room was in silence for a while. Although Laura looked like she had a burning question. She held her breath and looked down at the floor. And then.. after a while it was. 
“Ok I have to ask what’s the business with Zoe, did she come back last night or what?’’
 ‘‘Nah we couldn’t find her anywhere.’’ Harry answered lying through his teeth.

Just then Zoe wondered in, looking rather lost and confused. 
“Alright?’’ She asked causally smacking me on the back as she walked past me. 
Just like everything was normal again. In shock of how calm she was I dropped my toast. 
“Yeah where were you last night?’’ Danny asked. 
She didn’t answer. 
“Good sleep?’’ she asked addressing us all. 
“you didn’t answer the question.’’ I scowled. 
Laura sighed already bored of where the convocation was going. She shook her head and got up from the bench 
“ c’mon Danny.’’ 
“Alright, see you guys later.’’ He replied as he took her waist.
“God what’s up with them?’’ Zoe innocently questioned taking a swig from the milk carton.
 “Where’s Dougie?’’ I asked. 
After ignoring her question. 
“how should I know.’’ 
“Well because your supposed to be his girlfriend maybe?’’ 
“Jesus get off my case. Mate did you get out of the wrong side of bed this morning?’’ 
“You and Dougie hang out the cold store yesterday by any chance?’’  ‘‘Yeah why?’’ 
“Well neither of you really did a good job of disposing off the evidence did yaa.’’ Harry said. 
‘‘What are you both talking about?’’ she shrugged all of a sudden putting all of her hair to one side of her neck.
 I stood up and lifted it up. Revealing the massive blood stained hickey on her neck. I looked at Harry who was still sat down. 
‘Told ya.’ He winked.
‘Oh that.’ She squinted
‘Yeah that’ I frowned,I took her hand.
 ‘c’mon’ I whispered to Harry over her shoulder. 
I stormed up the stairs. 
“Yeah now you know what I’m on ‘bout!”I strutted sharply.
 I opened the door 
“You just came right from here didn’t you!” I accused pulling her in front of me and pointing at the blood raided floor. 
“Busted” Harry whispered 
.I looked behind and smiled at him.

“So what! NO SHAME.” She yelled.
As she pulled away from me.
 “You two are both the same!” she continued. 
“HELLO I’m only angry because you didn’t even tell us where you were going or what you had planned. But guess what WE DID FIND YOU, YES WE DID LAST NIGHT ME AND HARRY DID. LYING IN A MESS OF YOUR OWN BLOOD!”
“I’m a bit worried about how this is gonna end up’’ she feared her eyes travelling down the stairs.
‘ JUST GO THEN!’I whispered.

She made her way down the stairs her head hung in shame.
‘Jesus.’ Harry said.
I wrapped my arms round his neck and hugged him. He still had no shirt on. He hugged me back and tightly at that 
‘Awwww are you ok?’ 
‘ no I am NOT.’ I whimpered.
 I rubbed his back.

Later that morning I was in our room with Emma. She was babbling on about Tom and I was doing my makeup in front of the mirror. 
“I mean she just don’t get why I was angry at her in the first place we hardly saw her all day yesterday did we!” 
“ I saw her like once and she had a go at me!” I complained again.
 “ Yeah the fact that we hardly saw her yesterday pissed me off too!” she replied.
“Wait why did she have a go at you?”
 “Uhhh nothing! Just something really stupid just don’t worry about it” I explained.
 “where are the boys?” I asked. 
“ Oh I think they’re outside playing footie” I walked over and looked out of the window. 
“yeah they are…”
 I looked again.
 “Hey Dougie’s there!” I added. 
“never!” she said her jaw dropped she ran over to the window and stood next to me.

All of them were playing and jumping about on each other apart from Dougie who was playing in silence .Harry was pretty quiet to but Dougie wouldn’t even smile. Just then I saw Danny cheering and jumping on Tom’s back.

Just then Zoe turned up, almost out of nowhere. She tapped Danny on the shoulder he whipped round and greeted her. She then linked arms with him and lead him off the scene winking at Dougie as she walked by. He winked back. I left the window 
“Player” I muttered to myself.
 I went to the door.
 “Hey make sure you and her make it up okay?”Emma checked 
“and cheer up while you’re at it, that face don’t suit ya.” 
She leaned and a hugged me.
“alright will do.” I answered as she let go.

“Alright Ru?” Harry greeted me as I walked past. 
“Yeah fine” I replied as I carried on walking. 
As I walked down to the back of the house I passed Zoe 
“Hey” I said trying to smile.
 “OH heya.” She answered seeming restless and in a hurry. 
“Bout earlier” I began.
 “No it’s my fault I should have told you.” She insisted 
“well sorry” I apologised looking down at the floor, guiltily. 
She gave me a hug 
“I’ll see ya later.”
 She smiled and walked off.
 “Where had she taken Danny?” I thought. 
I went to the back of the garden. There was nothing no one. Just a white iron table with 3 chairs to match.

“By the by do you still remember what happened to you last night?” 
I askedOnce I had gotten back and found her. 
“Course I do I’m not an idiot.” She replied rolling her eyes at me. 
“Are you sure?” I questioned sarcasticly.. 
“Funny” she answered. 
It was just me and her nobody else.
And we stayed a lot longer in the house than we had planned to.

Harry, Me, Dougie and Zoe were the only ones as far as I was concerned which were completely different. But that same day we were all having dinner in the main dining room But it wasn’t the usual 8 of us. It was 7 and let me tell you now Laura was very upset about it.

Zoe was looking out of the window at the dark outside. Clear and cold it looked. And me and Harry were trying to figure out what was wrong with her. Was she in pain? Was she missing home? We didn’t know. But then I had an idea. How could I have been so blonde and naïve and stupid. I Knew what it was…