Status: If you're not a McFly fan,you don't like vampires,you don't like stories that are unrealistic and your offended by sexual references and the occasional use of bad language then this is not the story for you..

Through My Eyes

Taunting,Teasing&Flirting

“I can’t believe it. I can’t believe it”
babbled a smitten Tom. 
“Well you should believe it.” Emma teased. 
They were laying opposite sides of the sofa and now he started tickling her. 
“Awwww don’t you just love being in love..” he sighed throwing his arms into the air. 
“And you broaden my horizons.“ he whispered down to her.
 I was watching them from the other side of the room. Mesmerized by how they were together. It was like watching a love film. 
“Awww that is sooo sweet! Isn't it Harry?”
 I cried out forgetting that I was actually yelling it across the room.
 I looked over at Zoe, she was still gorping out the window at the clear night sky guiltily. I walked over and sat next to her. 
“Alright face ache. I've waited long enough tell me what's wrong.” I poked.
“Is it?”
“Yeah Danny” her voice got quieter as she spoke. 
“Just don’t go peach on me! Don’t tell any of the others.”
she stuck her little finger out. 
 “Don’t worry babe I wouldn't dream of it.”
  I reassured shaking it with my pinky finger.

From then on me and her just stayed silent. I stayed sat next to her, just staring out the window. 
“ Gorgeous night” I whispered. 
“Yeah, looks awful cold though dunnit?” She replied. 
“Know why mate! It is autumn! You know the time where leaves fall of the trees and stuff and it gets colder.”I laughed sarcastically.
“Well nah!” She answered being just as sarcastic.
 After a while we both joined in in a group game of 21 dares. We all had a laugh and it was good that it was taking her mind off things. But he still wasn't back yet and she was losing it and I could see it in her eyes. Just please dont draw attention to yourself. I was praying in my head. Everyone else seemed to have forgotten he was missing. Even Laura who had actually shed into tears at the end of dinner. 
“Right enough is enough.” She shouted standing up. 
“Danny is lost and cold somewhere and were sat toasty in her playing 21 dares!”
 I shook my head. I put my hand on her shoulder. 
“Zoe, sit down.”
 I pulled her down. Things weren't going the way I had hoped they would.

No one said anything and then they all just shrugged it off and carried on playing. It was like it had never even happened. After a while me and Harry got bored and sat out. I laid back on one of the beds, he dropped himself next to me. I stared into his eyes and fell asleep. 
 some one was pulling me up. I groaned, my voice croaked, my eyes were still closed. I slowly opened one eye to see if Harry was still lying next to me, he wasn't. The hand kept tugging on my arm. I ignored it. It started to annoy me after a while. I opened my eyes and lifted my head up. 
“OH what!" I saw Harry's smiling face looking down at me.
 I sat up. 
“Oh right hey. Weren't exactly the most delicate way of waking me up was it.” I  huffed.
 “We’re goin' now alright?”he smiled 
“Ok.but you woke me up just so you could say goodbye?”I yawned. 
He nodded.
“ Am I gonna get a good night kiss then or what?” I drifted up and kissed him. 
“I'll see ya tomorrow.”

I walked over to my bed and picked my toothbrush up. Brushed my teeth and went straight to bed. I was knackered. I Woke up suddenly I looked over at Emma's bed. It was still light and she had company. She whispered something in his ear and he giggled. And then they leaned in and kissed. He lifted his head up and peered down her top. And then he took his top of with his help. I closed my eyes not wanting to watch them anymore. Then I heard a laugh that must of made the windows vibrate, it was Emma's. it was a dirty laugh then the door slammed. I opened my eyes about to say 
“Emma can you and Tom go and be dirty together elsewhere!”
But they were pretty much gone. All I could see was her topless bare back in the dark shadows of the night and his arm just swinging over her shoulder. He was topless too.

After that I couldn't sleep just knowing that everyone else was wide awake apart from Laura who was on her own and had decided to take the double bed for the night. As long as Danny was back in the morning. I put my earphones in my ears and listened to some music. I woke up again why was I so restless! It was pissing me off !Everybody was in bed now and the house was in stillness and darkness. And now there was a creaking noise to top it off! I hid my head under the blanket.
 “ I'm such a wimp.”I said to myself.
 I heard a pattern of footsteps I poked my head out shakily. It was Danny. It looked like from where I was he had on dressing gown his boxers and nothing else. But that's exactly what he did have. I looked over to the double bed and saw Laura deeply eaten into the tick sheets snoring little angel snores.

A little laugh and he lifted the blanket up and slipped in with her shuffling closer and closer minute by minute. She turned round and saw him and wrapped her arms round his middle.

“ I love you.”he whispered.
and now they had definitely started to kiss.

I'll Give it 5 minutes. I thought to myself. And that's exactly what I did. And it failed so I got up walked to the door and made my way to the boys room. Once there I woke Harry up, took him by the hand and lead him to the double bed in the same room. He happily agreed and followed behind me.I soon warmed up and my head had stopped spinning and there were no more distractions. He cuddled me and I fell asleep in his arms. 
Next morning we got ready together and made our way down stairs something was cooking. It was Tom and Emma they both had big puffy white chef hats on. Tom had a big silver bowl in one hand and an electric whisk in the other. and sticky melted chocolate all over his chin, cheeks and mouth. I looked at Emma who was busy ready out of a cooking book with her back to him. A funny look came to him. If U C Kate was playing on the radio and she was singing hysterically along to it. 
“Emma?”
“yes babe” she answered turning round and with that he leaned in and kissed her cheek purposely making it go all over her!
“you fuckin retard!”she laughed. 
She dipped her hand in the bag of flower and whipped it all over his face. They both laughed. 
“Oh god Ruby, Harry we didn't we didn't see you there!”
 Emma sighed out of breath. 
“Do either of you want a drink or something from the pan?”Tom asked politely turning round, flower all over his face.
“Nah we're okay.” we both nodded in unison. 
“Do you want a cup of tea Ru?”
“Yeah okay then”I replied hugging him. 
“So what's got you guys all hyped up this morning?”I asked them. 
“What us nothing.”
“we're just glad to have met each other!”Tom continued putting his arm round her. 
“Slushy much!” She teased rolling her eyes and laughing.
“I thought you like slushy eh! I thought you liked it.” He  giggled kissing her cheek and her neck. Anyone could see he was in a playful mood.
“You take sugar Ruby?” 
“Yeah one cheers.”

I sat down and waited patiently. Harry looked down and smiled at and it was weird because he was only really using his eyes.
“Scoot over” He whispered down to me. I touched his arm.
“Hey thanks for that little cuddle last night.”I winked. 
He winked back as if to say no problem. I slouched down my head on his chest he hugged me, and stocked my cheek with his baby finger. I shut my eyes and sighed a deep sigh.

When I finally opened them I notcied someone emerging from around the corner. I nudged Harry. He peered over to see what I was looking at. She came out of the shadows revealing her face, yes it was a woman.She was only young, she looked about 21 or 22 she had short bleach blond hair. She was wearing a grey mini skirt with a cream silk wrap up over her middle. Big brown heals and dark heavy makeup. She looked like she had just woken from the dead, she looked dreadful.

Harry suddenly caught on sight of who it was, he coughed loudly and looked away. It was Chloe Kirk! The same skimpy little blonde TV presenter who had supposedly gone missing the day before. She came and sat on the bench opposite us Harry Glared at her angrily . 
“He seems rather distracted.” 
She said to me slyly. Her eyes met his, 
“don’t mind me Harry.”
She spoke even more sly than she had before. 
Me and him, we were holding hands under the table. He moved the above the table bashing on the wood. She looked down at it and raised one eye brow. He seemed so provoked. 
"
“Hey look like I said before, don’t mind me, just dropping in for a snack.” She revealed Glaring over at Tom as she spoke. It was almost as if her and Harry were playing a game and she was so by far winning. She looked down at our hands again. 
“Oh...Oh are you two and item.?”
"Yes, yes we are!” Harry confirmed. 
I felt so awkward I stuck out my hand.
 “Hey nice to meet you I'm Ru..”
“Don’t ”Harry Cautioned. 
I stared at him.
“Breathe Harry. Are you okay?”He stood up and looked down at her from his great height. 
“You know where the door is.”He settled. 
She narrowed her eyes at him. He stormed away.

She looked at me in fake confusion. I shrugged my shoulders. 
“So you and him?”she requestioned “Yep that's right.”
 I nodded. 
“Chloe” she introduced as she put her hand out.
 “Chloe Kirk”
“Ruby”
 I shook it. 
“Ruby Baxton” .
“Well Ruby I'm sure you'll a lot better for Harry than I was.”
I could not believe what I was hearing
“You and Harry?”I asked
“Uhhum” She nodded. 
“You mean you were like, like a thing.”
“Yep” . 
I felt so agitated. I decided to change the subject. 
“You’re on that talk show aren't ya?”
“Yes I am that's me.”
“Yeah I watch it all the time”

Tom turned round and served me up my tea.
 “cheers Babe” I smiled. 
He looked the table and saw her. He gasped. 
“Chloe”He cried, his voice shaking a little. 
He turned around and rubbed the back of his head. 
“C'mon Em.”He trembled taking her arm.
“see ya later babe.” she called back at me. 
I picked up my tea and stood up. I was all alone with her now. 
“Well by then” 
I grinned, it was such a fake grin.

“You'll never guess who I just saw!”I  stammered shutting the door.
 “Who?” Zoe asked excitedly.
 “Chloe Kirk!”
“Who?”she shrugged. 
“You know that girl the one who Harry "Did" on that talk show!”
Her mouth dropped. 
“I dunno why she's here she looks like a bit of a shit stirrer.” I added.
 “I reckon she's out to get Tom” I said looking down.
“Who's out to get Tom?” Emma asked cautiously just coming into the room.
“No one” I answered. 
“Oh whatever well if you’re not gonna tell me..”
She left the room. '
“Wait' where are you goin'?” I asked.
“Tom”she answered.

For the rest of Day I was just filled with guilt and fear of what was gonna happen what she was gonna do. So in the end I slept the day away everybody else was doing their own thing Laura and And Danny went out for the day Dougie and Zoe were party animals and Emma and Tom Just wasted the day away to (in each other’s company) so me and Harry went out for dinner and Had a dance and I got drunk.

“Taxi.” Harry called out  holding me out of the road by the collar of my coat. 
I stood there drunk and hiccupping I was hysterical. We sat awkwardly in the back of the car I peered down my dress 
“hey Harry look I've got biscuit crumbs down my dress.”
“Just ignore her mate she's a bit loopy doo tonight”he  put forward to the cab driver.
I sang 
“Oh god”He groaned. 
“Where's it To mate?” said the taxi driver. 
“ColeBack house please.”

Once we arrived back at the house I had calmed down a bit. Nothing Happened we went straight to bed after being out drunk 3 hours I went straight to sleep.

I could feel my legs moving, I could feel my whole body moving but how could I feel anything if I was asleep. My eyes were still closed. Then I collapsed onto something Hard and wooden. I opened one eye. I managed to get from the top floor all the way down to the kitchen I was now In the kitchen, on my own sat on the wooden bench half asleep. I was about to nod off again when I heard heals clamping on the ground I loved that noise it made me think of horse hoofs. It was the heels of Chloe. What was she doing up so early and why was she still here. This time she was wearing a black skirt and a purple and black checked shirt. She walked in slowly and peered down at me. 
“Hey”  I yawned desperately trying to keep my eyes open. 
She walked straight over to the kitchen side. 
“ tea?” she whispered.
“ Uhhh yes please” I said back .
My head fell down again. I took my I pod touch out of my bra and chose a song. I heard a china cup being placed down onto the table.  
“cheers ”I whispered.
 As soon as my lips touched the liquid inside and I took a gulp I spat it out and quickly at that.

“That's rank what have you put in that!”I asked spitting it out and waking up properly. 
She didn't answer, she came and sat opposite me. I could see a smug smile on her face. 
“ I said what have you”I started.
 My voice trailed off. I hovered in the air for a second. I could see her rubbing her hands together and grinding her teeth in pleasure. Then I couldn't help it I fell down onto the empty space next to me. I could hear the song in my ears getting quieter and quieter then it stopped all together.
♠ ♠ ♠
let me know what you think:)