Status: Update normally

Forever In My Heart

The Aftermath

~ Fast forward to: Graduation Day after school, Tiffany's P.O.V.~

Zacky and I walked out of the school hand in hand and smiles on both of our faces. We had been going pretty well as a couple, we would have a fight like any other couple would every now and then but aside from that we were pretty much in love.

~Zacky's P.O.V.~

I walked out of the school with Tiffany since we had finally graduated. I planned on putting a ring on her pretty little finger but not till awhile. Tiffany was going to school to become a vet and I was going to try and get my band to start playing in giant arenas in front of millions of people.

~Brian's P.O.V.~

I waited for Jimmy at his locker since he had detention on the very last day of school. I was thinking of things when Tiffany just popped up in my head. I guess my feelings for Tiffany have started to go away and I was starting to regret breaking up with Tori. I swear sometimes I make the most dumbest decisions ever. Tori please forgive me.

~ Mystery Person~

I wasn't paying attention to anything right now just one thing on my mind. Tiffany. Ever sinnce I first saw her I knew she was perfect, to bad Zacky's with her. Zacky may be my best friend but I really love Tiffany and want her so badly. I will do anything to call Tiffany mine, even if it means losing a bestfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N

I haven't updated in a LONG TIME. But heres the last chapter just their last thoughts. I fixed the whole Brian loves Tiffany thing and changed it to someone else hmmm I wonder who it is. But yay now theres a sequel so look forward to that!