Status: Update normally

Forever In My Heart

Unexpected

I woke up early in the morning so that I could make me and Tiffany breakfast. I went to take shower and did all the things you'd do in the morning. I went down stairs slowly trying to make less noise as possible so I wouldn't wake up Tiffany. When I got in the kitchen I got everything out that I would need to make breakfast. Today I was gonna make waffles, bacon, and eggs. A couple minutes later I was finally finished and put our foods on plates and went upstairs.

Today I was going to tell Tiffany how I felt about her and nothing was going to hold me back.

~Tiffany's P.O.V.~

I woke up to the smell of bacon and it woke me up. Just as I was about to head downstairs Zacky came in with two plates and two glasses of juice. I could feel my mouth watering from the smell of the food.

" Breakfast is served." Zacky said handing me my plate.

" Awwe, thanks Zacky you didn't have to do all of this for me." I said leaning over to hug him.

" Ya, but you deserve it." Zack said getting next to me in bed.

We spent awhile eating our breakfast, watching cartooons, and talking to each other. After that I toook a shower and brushed my teeth and got ready for the day. Zacky said he wanted to a whole bunch of things today, but he didn't tell me where we were going.

" Zacky just tell me where were going." I said.

" If I tell you then it's not a surprise now is it." He said grabbing his car keys and dragging me by my hand to go to his car. A couple minutes later we arrived somewhere but Zacky made me close my eyes so I didn't know where we were. He got me out of the car and covered my eyes with his hand and guided me to the place that we were going to.

" Alright, you can open your eyes now." Zacky said taking his hand off of my eyes.

When I saw where we were I gasped and hugged him tightly. Zacky knew I loved animals and he took me to a shelter.

" I know how much you want a dog, so I thought I'd let you get one." He said smiling at me.

"Oh my gosh, Zacky I love you so much!" I said overjoyed.

I really meant it , but I knew he wouldn't like me back. All the guys I go out with don't like me, cheat on me, or try to get in my pants. I pushed that thought to the side and grabbed Zacky by the arm and took him over to cute little blackdog that was super fluffy. He was adorable.

"Awwe, Zacky I want him." I said bending down to pet it through the cage.

" You sure?" Zacky said.

" Yep." I said in reply.

After we filled out the adoption papers and payed for our new furry friend we headed on back to Zacky's house to go play with him. We decided to call him Ichabod Crane Vengeance or Icky for short. We pulled up into Zacky's house and got Icky out of the car and went inside.

We went into the backyard and chased Icky around for awhile then we took a break. I grabbed both of us a bottle of water.

" Thanks." Zack said catching the water I tossed to him.

" No problem." I said smiling at him.

We rested on the couch for awile and I was getting tired from chasing Icky earlier. I rested my head on Zacky's shoulder and started to doze off.

" No time to sleep we got somewhere else to go, come on Tiffy." Zacky said pulling me up.

" But i'm tired." I said sleepily.

" You can sleep later." He said dragging me out the door.

" Ugh, fine, but this better be the last place." I said walking to the car.

Ten minutes later me and Zack ended up at a park. We got out of the car and he took me over under a tree and we sat down.

"You took me all the way to a park. Why?" I said a little harsh cause I was tired.

" I need t-to umm tell you something." He said. I could tell he was nervous cause he was fidgeting.

"What is it?" I said looking into his striking green eyes.

He looked at me for awhile and then did the unexpected and kissed me softly on the lips. I pulled away from him and stood up quickly. Did he really kiss me or was this a dream, i'm pretty sure it wasn't.

~Zacky's P.O.V.~

I took Tiffany to a park and over to a tree so I could tell her how I felt about her. I was nervous.

You took me all the way to a park.Why?" She said a little harsh.

" I need t-to tell you something." I said. I probably look like a nervous wreck.

"What is it?" She said her beautiful eyes looking into mine.

I wasn't thinking straight so I leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. Tiffany quickly pushed me away and stood up. That wasn't suppose to happen and she probably hates me cause of it now.

" I i'm sorry T-Tiffany." I said quietly with my head down.

" No, it's okay Zack I just wasn't expecting that." She said while running a hand through her luscious hair.

" I was going to tell you that I loved you." I said quickly and quietly.

She looked at me in shock and started crying.

" Why are you crying?" I said wrapping an arm around her and grabbed her close to me.

" Because nobody has ever told me that they loved me well, except my parents." She said wiping away her tears.

" Well, now you have me." I said hugging her tightly.

It started to thunder and we ended up going back to my place and went up to my room to take a nap.

"I love you Tiffy." I said with a grin on my face.

" I love you to Zacky-kinz." She said and then nuzzeled my nose.

I rolled my eyes and kissed her, but this time it was more passionate.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N

I haven't updated in a while, so I thought I would update.

So there will be a sequel to this story after I finish it since i'm sorta almost done. As far as the title goes I might call it: It's Complicated.

Tiffany's outfit http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=51189001

"It's 1999-upside down- That was the year we formed the band. But 6661 is cool cuz it's like Satan won. To me that's the real number of the beast."- Zacky V.

Vote

Comment

Subscribe

The Zacky lover, Tiffyy