Status: Update normally

Forever In My Heart

Huntington

I woke up for school the next morning and took a quick shower. I changed into some black skinny jeans, a domo is here to hug shirt, and some black converse. I walked into my bathroom that was connected to my bedroom and applied a little bit of make up. I didn't feel like doing my hair today, so I just brushed it down a little. School went on as usual I got teased, boring classes, and horrible school lunches.
<<after school>>

I had just got home from school and I was exhausted from gym. I went to go get something to eat and drink and headed upstairs to start packing, since I was leaving tomorrow. I started by packing my pants and shirts, stuff like that. Then I moved into my bathroom and packed up my bathroom stuff, except the things I was going to use tomorrow. I packed all my electronics and decided to take a nap.

I woke up at around 7 pm and was hungry. I decided to just go pick something quick up since I didn't feel like cooking.. I would have to call a cab to come pick me up in the morning since my car is getting shipped to Huntington. I watched a movie in my bed and fell asleep towards the ending of the movie.

I woke up at 10 am in the morning and took a shower. I wore some dark blue jeans, a slipknot shirt, and my black and blue etnies. I put on some eyeshadow and eyeliner only and put my hair in a ponytail. I went downstairs and ate breakfast and made sure I had everything I needed before I left. I looked at the clock and it read 10:40, I grabbed my bags and headed outside, right when I got out there the taxi just pulled into the driveway.

When I got to the airport I waited for them to call my plane so I could leave. I arrived in Huntington at around 3 pm. I looked around the airport and saw someone coming my way, I was assuming it was Uncle Brian. "Tiffany, right?" he said, I just nodded my head yes. " I'm Brian, or Papa gates whichever one you want to call me."

"Ok." Was all I said. We got my luggages and headed off to my new home. We pulled up into the driveway, I looked up at the house it was quite big but, beautiful. He unlocked the door to my new home we saw five guys on the couch , and the one I saw first he was just gorgeous.