Stay With Me

Fifteen

I watched as Sean came back into the bedroom with a little tiny box in his hands.

"Baby," his voice was happy but nervous, "I love you and you're so perfect." he sat in front of me. "I'm absolutely in love with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want you to be the mother of my children. I want to be able to say I'm married to the one woman that makes me happy as I could ever be. Baby, make me the luckiest guy on the Earth and marry me." I watched as he looked at me.

"Yes, babe, yes I'll marry you," I leaped off of the bed and attacked Sean with kisses. His arms wrapped around my waist.

"I love you so fucking much Alli," his lips pressed against my neck.

"I love you too Sean, so much." I murmured. Sean sat me back on the bed and slid the ring onto my finger. The ring was gorgeous and simple. It was a silver band with three diamonds; one big one in the middle with two smaller ones on each side of the biggest diamond. "It's beautiful, I love it."

"I knew you would," he smiled before taking my hands to his lips and kissing my fingers. When he released my hand, I crawled back to the pillows and laid there waiting for Sean to come cuddle with me. I giggled as Sean took his shirt off before laying next to me. His arms wrapped around my waist as I laid my head on his chest. "These past three years have been amazing," he spoke softly, pressing his lips to hair.

"They have been," I agreed quietly.

"I can't wait for you to see the house, baby. It's perfect. It's your dream house," he whispered the last part.

"What?" I asked quietly.

"You always spoke about the house that you grew up by. The one with the balcony? Well baby, there's a plot of land I bought a few minutes from Danny's house and I'm having a house built with a balcony off of the master bedroom, and a curved porch. It won't be too big, and it won't be too small. You'll love it baby,"

"But, babe... what about this house?" I asked confused.

"Claude's lease is ending so he's taking this house," he explained. I looked up at Sean with a smile.

"You have this all planned out, don't you?" I asked him with a smile on my face, letting him know I was happy.

"Of course," he murmured, "anything and everything for my baby." he kissed my forehead softly.

"I love you," I pressed a soft kiss against his chest.

"I love you too baby, forever and always."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm almost sad to say this, but this is the last chapter! I hope you have enjoyed this story!
I have a little short story series. The first one is called Concussions, you can read that here. The short story series includes Jordan Staal and Sidney Crosby! (: