Stay With Me

Seven

"Are you ready?" Sean's voice was next to my ear and I giggled.

"Yeah, are you?" I retorted looking over my shoulder at him.

"Of course," he smirked. His hand intertwined with mine as we began walking out of his house. "So, we're going to lunch with the guys. And then, I'm taking you shopping," he added. A blush came over my cheeks. I nodded. He didn't need to buy me stuff. I was very capable of buying myself things. The one thing that surprised me about Sean, was his house. He lived in a normal neighborhood outside of Philly. He was one with the community, it was rather... cute. I watched our hands as we walked to his car. Our fingers weren't loosely together, they were in between the spaces of each others fingers. I concentrated on the way his hand felt against mine as I realized I was going to meet everyone on the team. Not just Chris or Matt... but everyone. I was going to meet guys that I've dreamed of meeting. My favorite hockey players.

"Babe," my voice was quiet, sincere. He stopped walking and pulled me close to his chest.

"Yeah baby?" his voice spoke softly next to my ear.

"I'm really nervous," my voice was shaky as our eyes connected. His hand left my lip and touched my chin, my eyes closed halfway as his hand was on my cheek. His thumb caressed my cheek. I glanced up at him as his lips caressed mine.

"They'll going to love you. You have nothing to worry about; I promise." he smiled as he kissed me again. A smile crossed my face as we kissed. "Ready?" his asked against my lips.

"Yeah," my voice was soft, small, scared. His hand squeezed mine as we got closer to his car. He opened the car door for me and then glanced at me. My hand was intertwined with his, my hair was in it's natural wavy state and my lip was currently losing a war with my tooth. Sean chuckled.

"If they don't love you, I'll kick each and everyone one of their sorry asses," he smirked letting go of my hand and walking to his side of the car. I shook my head and got in. I buckled myself in as I stared at the dashboard. I heard the car start and the radio came on. "Just A Kiss" by Lady Antebellum played in the background as we drove in comfortable silence to where we were meeting the guys.

As we pulled up, Claude was standing in front of Dave and Buster's. I rung my hands close to my lap.

"Baby, you'll be fine," Sean murmured close to my ear as he kissed my cheek. I unbuckled my seat belt and glanced at my phone. It was two thirty. Piper's shift started awhile ago so I can't call her... I was brought out of my thoughts as my door opened. A scream left my lips. The ginger laughed at me as Sean stood in front of the door, containing his laughter.

"Ha, ha ha. Yeah, you'll get it later," I winked at Sean as I got out. I slid my phone in my pocket as Sean chuckled.

"Claude, this is Alli." he introduced us, even though I already knew who he was.

"Nice to meet you," I spoke as Claude smiled at me.

"Same to you. You're all he talks about," a blush came over my cheeks as I glanced up at Sean with a smile on my face.

"Really?" my voice was quiet. He nodded then kissed my nose. A giggle escaped my lips.

"Let's take you to the rest of the team!" Claude exclaimed. I was brought back to reality, I had met Claude I'll be fine.

"We'll be in a few seconds," Sean spoke. Thank god. His arms wrapped around my stomach. "I love you," he kissed my lips softly.

"I love you too," I whispered against his lips.

"Couturier!" we glanced at the door of Dave and Buster's, there stood Danny Briere... oh my god, "bring her in! I wanna meet the girl that cheers me on every game," he smiled at me. I smiled back because, well what else could I do?

"You told him?" I asked Sean blushing like a fire truck. Sean pulled me over towards Danny.

"Danny, Alli. Alli, Danny." Sean introduced us.

"Nice to meet you," Danny said smiling, "want a beer?"

"Yeah," I smiled.

"Don't get her drunk Danny, I'm trusting you. I need to talk to Claude quick," Sean walked into the building leaving me with Danny.

"Come on, let's go introduce you to the team and get you a beer," he smiled leading me through the building.

"Not in that order?" I joked, craving the alcohol.

"Of course not, beer comes first," those six words made everything better. Maybe meeting the team wouldn't be so bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Herro! :3 I got a layout made! I'm sorry that this is such a bad chapter. I needed them to meet her! Some juicy drama is going to be starting in the next chapter (; Any guesses? I wanna know what you think is going to happen!

Do any of you want to follow my twitter? c: