Shut Your Mouth When I'm Talking To You

Chapter Twenty Nine

As the night wore on, Meike’s drink seemed to never been empty. Adam came over to Meike and sat next to her on the couch. By then Meike wasn’t aware of much and barely noticed he was whispering in her ear. She stood up to get another drink and felt her knees give way, as the room started moving.
Someone caught her around the waist and pulled her back up.
Meike put her hand to her forehead and tried to focus her eyes, she could hear someone talking but they seemed distant.
“Bed…. lie down,” She slurred.
Someone was talking to her but it was mixed with the loud music and wasn’t making sense.
She felt her self being steered up some stairs, which she almost fell ‘up’, and through a door.
Before she realised where she was, she felt herself fall onto a big, soft bed.
The music was muffled, but the bass continued to thump through the walls.
Meike closed her heavy eyes, overcome with drunken tiredness.
Suddenly she felt a weight pin her chest and legs down and it became difficult to breath.
She lifted her arms off the bed and blindly waved them around until they collided with something hard.
Meike heard an angry voice as hands wrapped themselves around her wrists and pinned them to the bed.

As the skin on her arms was twisted painfully, she drunkenly cried out. She heard someone talk to her. They seemed so distant and echoey, as though the voice was coming from the other end of a very long tunnel.
A cold hand went up her top and under her bra. Meike started crying and the world began to move again.
As the room slipped in and out of focus, Meike continued to sob as the panic, confusion and the alcohol churned around in her stomach.
Her salty tears streamed down her cheeks and into her mouth as she felt her jeans being unzipped and slipped past her knees.
Something hot, wet and vile covered her mouth and she began to thrash around violently but was painfully held her still as a cold hand ran up her leg.
Suddenly, a long way away from consciousness, Meike heard a new voice, it was yelling. She heard more voices again and more shouting. In a rush of cold air the weight on her legs and chest was lifted.

Meike felt herself of being lifted off the bed as a familiar smell filled her senses. She burst into uncontrollable confused sobs as the music, the yelling and the room began to spin around furiously.
Then everything went black.