That Girl

Sienna (2)

"Hello," I opened the door looking at the ex. She was really pretty, I mean to the extent that I was feeling suddenly self conscious. She looked me up and down and raised her eyebrow and I did the same, "are you here for Ricky, cuz he's not here."

"Actually," she kept a scowl on her face, "I was looking for Devin."

"Oh," I let out a goofy laugh, "he's in the shower, he had a busy night, but he told me to get the door for Ricky cuz he left his keys." I bit my lip as if it were awkward, "I could tell him you stopped by," I pushed the door open and went gallivanting through the room looking for a pen. I looked up as I found one, "what's your name."

She looked at me unsure, "it's okay, I'll talk to him later."

I looked up surprised, "oh, alright."

I walked over to shut the door and she stopped me, "you're his new girl, the one who got him over me?"

"Oh you're the ex," I bit my lip as if it were awkward, "I feel bad, apparently you've heard about me and I haven't heard a word about you."

"You're prettier than I expected," she looked at me.

"Thanks," I said completely unsure and then paid her the same compliment back, "you're pretty too." She smiled and nodded her head before turning to go, "but you're an idiot." She turned around and looked at me and my abrupt comment, "I can't believe anyone would let a guy as great as Devin get away, but hey your loss is my gain." And with that I shut the door on her.

Ricky came out of the bathroom, "that was awesome.

I turned towards him, "that was really fun."

"So you really do like him," he raised his eyebrow.

"I do," I shrugged, "and I've known for a while, but its only bee recently that I've been able to admit it to myself." I smiled at him, "thanks." He just smiled and I couldn't control my excitement, "can I hug you." He opened his arm and allowed it.

It was bad timing I guess, but at that moment Devin ran in and basically assaulted his friend. "You fucking asshole," he roared and Ricky pushed me away right before Devin struck him in the face. "You know how much I liked her," he went and hit him once more while Ricky was only throwing out defensive motions.

"Dude," Ricky pushed him off, "nothing happened."

I just stood there looking at the mess and Kim slid next to me, "we ran into the ex and then." She gritted her teeth a bit in a strained smile, "honey, you're not wearing any pants and I don't think I'm too far out on the limb guessing that's not your shirt."

I looked at her blankly, "I promise nothing happened, if anything Ricky stopped something from happening."

"Are you just going to let them fight," she whispered.

"Oh shit," I looked forward and moved toward the fighting guys. "Hey," I placed myself in the middle, "back off." I had to push Devin away and physically stay between them while Ricky just stopped. "Calm down," I looked at him.

"What they hell happened," he calmed down and looked at me.

"Nothing," I said.

"Then why are you wearing his shirt," he said irrationally angry.

Ricky sighed, "I didn't want to use one of yours without your permission. I would never do something like that to you bro."

I nodded my head, "if anything Ricky probably kept me from doing something much much worse, like sleeping with some douche or, well or, that was really probably the only option it was just multiple douches." I thought about it, "there was also the option of Ricky," I turned to him, "I don't want to call you a douche," and then back with my arms up defensively, "but he was a perfect gentleman and you should give him a lot of credit because I am an excellent stripper."

"That's true," Kim added in, "if there were a pole, trust me, there is no resisting."

I glared at her and she shrugged and then I turned back, "but among all this confusion I've come to the sudden realization that I like you and if you haven't changed your mind I'd like to give this a chance."