Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chapter Forty One

The months blew by like the wind, going so smoothly yet so fast. A few hours ago, Jimmy and Sarah made it official as husband and wife. It must’ve been the most happiest moment of their lives. It was to me though. I hadn’t seen Sarah so happy before. Well, besides the day she gave birth, that is.

Jimmy, words just couldn’t describe how happy I am for him. All I can say is that he’d be an amazing husband and father. Fuck yeah, my best friend just got married.

“Alone?” Someone asked.

I turned around to meet with crystal green eyes that had made me melt since ages ago.

I shrugged at his question.

“Me too. Mind if I join you?”

I shook my head and smiled at him.

“Can you believe it?” He asked, “Sullivan just got married.”

I laughed, “I know. It’s like a fucking miracle.”

He nodded, “The year has been a miracle, hasn’t it?”

“Yeah. Everything seemed to be going fine at the start. Then Gena…” I trailed.

“It’s okay. I’ve gotten over it.”

I smiled, “Well, then have you had any other person in your mind lately?” I asked, hinting.

You can’t blame me, the dude’s taking way to long to make a move.

He laughed, “I think I have, and she can’t keep herself away from me, I swear.”

I arched my brows, “Really?”

“Yeah,” His smirk mischeivous.

“Who is she?”

“Someone. My best friend, I can say. She knows me too well to fall in love with me,” He looked at his shoes at this.

“Someone I know?” I asked.

He nodded, “Yeah, I think you know her inside out.”

His face inched towards mine.

“Really?” I smirked.

His lips crashed on mine before I got my answer. My hands slid around his neck as the kiss deepened, me pulling him close.

We pulled away after a few seconds.

“Does that answer your question?” He asked.

I nodded, “Yep,” and once again, I attached my lips to his.

And this is my happy ending.

Or is it?
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it guys, it's the end.
Thanks for all the uplifting comments and those who subscribed.
really, I love you guys. heehs.
if there are any quesries about the story, don't hesitate to PM me. [=

There will be a new series coming out.
A Valo story. lotsa love, <3