My Fallen Guardian Angel

The Happy Ending

Ashley’s POV
I woke up in a small dark room. There was nothing except of the most comfortable bed ever. . Where the hell was I? Where was Andy? Where was the war? Everything was just gone! I got up from my bed, found some shoes and opened the door.
The sun was shining outside from a deep blue sky. I covered my eyes as they weren’t blinded by the sunlight, and then I walked outside.
I took my hands away to see the most beautiful world ever! I guess this was heaven… Heaven? I thought I was going to Hell?
But to then I heard the voice that made it all perfect…
“Ashley!” I could hear the smile in his voice, making me smile too. I saw him running towards me, he came up to me and hugged me tight and swinging me around, then he placed me down on the ground and kissed my lips softly
“Andy… am I dead?” I asked.
He nodded. Which made me looks scared up at him.
“what is this? And how did I come up here?” I asked and looked around us.
“well. An angel of peace got you up here after you died. So you’re dead but up here you’re free to exist as my boyfriend” I looked shy down at the ground. He placed two fingers under my chin and lifted my face up, then he kissed my lips.
“how long is it ago since I died?” I asked.
“a week or so…” he stopped and hugged me tight again. “I thought you were never gonna wake up again” he cried. He hugged me tight and kissed me all over my face again and again.
“stop Andy!” I laughed. “you’re kissing me to death!”
“oh but I can’t, cause you can’t die” I laughed, but he stopped kissing me as much.
“where are we?” I asked. “in the heaven for angles of death?”
“no. Sammi moved us to her heaven… I guess one of the reasons was Jinxx” he said.
“what was about Jinxx?” I asked.
“they fell in love with first sigh. Sammi has watched over us and seen Jinxx then she fell in love with him, and as Jinxx saw her he fell in love with her too” Andy explained.
“they may be happy now” I said and smiled.
“just like us” Andy smiled back at me, he was about to bow down for kissing me again when I stood up on my tiptoes and pressed my lips against his.
I could feel the smile on his lips. I smiled too. Nothing could get us apart again. I was pretty sure.
“ASHLEY!!!” CC yelled he ran over to me as fast as he couldn’t stop and ran right into me and made me fall to the ground.
“oh… CC… stop…” I moaned.
“yes dude don’t kidnap my boyfriend” Andy laughed.
“sorry for being glad to see him awake” CC pouted and got off of me.
“what’s up Ash?” Jake asked.
“Jake! Take some control over CC he made my Ashley fall” Andy helped me up and pulled me into a soft hug.
“Jakey! Andy made me sad” CC said and made a sad face.
“hey Andy don’t make my CC cry. He HAVE to be happy” Jake kissed CC’s cheek and I smiled.
“are you two together?” I asked and smiled really big from Andy’s arms.
“yeah” Jake nodded.
“it have been my dream the last millions of years!” CC smiled big and hugged Jake as tight as I worried about if Jake broke his ribs or something.

Short after we went over to find Jinxx and Sammi to tell them that I was finally awake. Andy carried me the whole way up to them and as we saw them we all started running.
“Jinxx! Sammi! Look!” Andy yelled and showed me to them.
“good morning Ashley” Sammi said smiling at me.
“good morning” I smiled.
“have you slept well?” Jinxx asked me.
“sure I have” I said and Andy placed me on the ground”
“good boy Andy. I guess he can walk by himself” Sammi said and send us all a warm smile.
Everything was perfect now. I’d found someone to be happy with. There was peace in the world. Jake and CC found each other, Jinxx found someone and Sammi just finally got her one and only. Nothing could be better.
This was exactly the happy ending of it all.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you for everything
now this story is over.
love you all. you're great.
thank you for all the coments, you're the best readers ever.

Jackie ^_^