My Fallen Guardian Angel

Nothing Great As Friends

Andy POV
I drove him to the small white house where he lived and dropped him off. He smiled at me which made his chocolate brown eyes shine warm like two small suns.
“thanks for saving me and driving me home” he said and smiled shy.
“I just do my job” I told him and smiled back.
“am I gonna see you again?” he asked and looked up at me with hope in his eyes.
I nodded. “I am your guardian angel. Of course you’re gonna see me again” I said and smiled more.
My answer seamed to make him happy. “good” he said “see ya then” he started walking into the house and looked back at me one last time.
“see you Ashley” I said and watched over him the whole way to the house. When he got inside I drove away to find a good place to hide my car for the night.
I drove to a wood and stopped driving. I got out of the car and was about to walk to the apartment in the back of it when I got stopped.
“hey Andy” Jinxx said.
“hey Jinxx what are you doing here?” I asked and smiled happy to see my friend what I’d thought I won’t be able to for a while.
“I have to remind you about the rules Andy” he told me. “you can’t tell him what you are.
I nodded “I know and I haven’t” I said.
“guardian angel?” he said remembering the word.
“I said a kind of guardian angel”
“you did” Jake said coming out between some trees. “but that’s too close”
“what if he starts thinking about what you really mean?” CC asked coming out after Jake.
I sighed. “I’ll be careful” I said. “I’m not gonna break any of the rules.
“okay” Jinxx said. But we’re keeping an eye on you Andy. If you should ever get these bad ideas”
I nodded. “fine for me” I was not gonna do it… I thought.
“can we stay in your car?” CC asked.
“why?” they could always keep an eye on me no matter what happened.
Jake looked seriously at me “you are our friend Andy and we have to take care of you as they don’t get any reason to kill you or the human”
I nodded again. “okay then stay” I said smiling. “it’s gonna be funny but if he notice you, what are you gonna tell him?” I asked.
“that we are your friends and roommates” Jinxx replied. “that’s a simple answer and he’s gonna understand”
I smiled and hugged them all. “that’s great. You can stay!” I almost yelled.
They hugged me back.
“we’d missed you so much Andy” CC told me.
“or more right CC have missed you” Jake laughed.
I smiled “poor you little CC” I gave him a big hug
He hugged me back very hard as I almost broke my ribs “now I understand how it feels to be without us in Heaven” he said and smiled.
“oh now you feel bad for me” I said and smiled. Then I pulled away from him. “where are you gonna sleep?” I asked.
“there is more rooms in there because we are there” Jinxx told me. I nodded as a yes.
“do you have any food in there?” CC asked.
“yes why?...” I asked couldn’t really find a reason why CC asked for food.
“I’m almost dying of hunger!” he yelled and ran inside the car.
I laughed. No I understood why I couldn’t find the answer. CC was always hungry it was too obvious. The other two fell in the laugh and followed CC inside the small apartment.
“CC you eating-machine!” Jake yelled.
Jinxx and I laughed again.
“what’s wrong by being hungry?” CC asked he was eating a toast and he was too hungry to toast it first. Which just made us all laugh more.
It was nice to have the guys back. Now it really hit me how much I’d missed them the last two days. I hadn’t smiled that much since I discovered how great and strong our friendship was. And that was almost one year. When Jake was out as the first of us all.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for all the coments <3 they all made me smile