My Fallen Guardian Angel

Crystal Blue

Ashley’s POV
I was home alone the most of the weekend. My parents were out every day. At Monday morning I got up and thought that this day was gonna be really horrible. The sky was dark grey. It made me feel a little sad.
My mom drove me to school as usual. I sat in class and just thought about what was gonna happen to me in the rest of my life. I hadn’t thought about that. In math class I started writing some song lyrics. I’ve seen a man in my dreams. A man with crystal blue eyes. He had been in my dream last night and now I wrote some lines about him. It wasn’t that good. I’m not the best songwriter. But the lyrics made me smile.
“Mr. Purdy?” the teacher asked. I looked up. She pointed at an equation.
“164” I answered after looking at it for a few seconds. She just nodded and wrote the answer. I looked down at my paper again and tried to draw the guy from my dream. It was hard. I didn’t remember him that well. The thing I remembered the most was his eyes. They were so beautiful.

After school I walked outside to call my mom and ask her for picking me up. I just didn’t got that far. I ran into the guys that had bullied me for being gay last Friday.
“oh here you are” the biggest of them smiled.
I just looked down. There was something in his voice that told me that I was going to get beaten up. This was gonna be hard. Some of them pulled me out behind the school where nobody could see us. There was no help for me to get.
The leader hit my stomach. I was close to scream but one of them covered my mouth with his hand. I was kicked and hit and soon one of them found a sharp piece of glass and started to cut me with it.
I tried not to cry. I won’t let them see that. It hurt so bad to get hit, kicked and stabbed.
“STOP” I screamed and then I finally cried. “STOP IT HURTS!”
They just laughed and did it all harder.
“STOP!” another voice yelled. I looked up trying to see who was helping me in this horrible situation. The piece of glass cut my forehead and blood started to run down my face and down in my eyes. I couldn’t see anything. The only thing I saw was a black shadow that ran fast over and then everything disappeared in black…

I woke up lying in a car everything hurt and I sighed in pain. Some soft hands touched me and made me calm down. I opened my eyes and looked around. I didn’t know this place. Where the fuck am I? That made me cry in fear.
“shh…” a deep voice whispered in my ear. “shh.. What’s wrong, tell me” the deep easy voice whispered in my ear.
“wh…where am I?” I asked still crying.
“in my home” the soft deep voice replied.
I looked up at him. I saw a lot of black hair and a pail beautiful face. He had a lip ring and around his eyes he had some eyeliner. But what took the breath away from me were his eyes. It was the same eyes as in my dream last night. They were beautiful in a very beautiful crystal blue color. I smiled as I saw the eyes. He smiled back at me.
“are you okay?” he asked.
“I feel a little hurt” I told him.
He nodded and walked away. He came back soon with a small pill. I got it into my mouth and swallowed.
“it should take the pain away” the beautiful guy said.
I just nodded still looking up at him. I had so many questions to ask him.
“was it you that saved me?” I asked as the first.
He just nodded in reply. “They were so close to kill you. Did you know that?” he asked.
“no” I mumbled. Then thought about another question. “why did you saved me?” I asked.
“My job is to protect you” he said and sat down next to me. “I have to keep you safe and nothing shall hurt you”
I nodded. “who are you?” I asked and then added “and what are you?”
“I’m Andy” he told me. “you can call me your guardian angel”
I nodded. “I’m Ashley” I said looking up at him. He looked back in my eyes and that made me blush. It looked like he already knew that but he just nodded his head.
“shall I drive you home Ashley?” he asked.
“do what you want” I said.
He smiled “then I’ll do” he said and left my side to help me to stand. Then he leaded me outside what looked like an apartment, and into a car. I don’t know why but I thought it was the same thing as I’d just left. But maybe it was just me. I sat in next to him and he started driving. I was about to tell him where I lived but he looked at me and said “I already knows”
I nodded not thinking more about his answer and just sat there letting him drive. I was too shy to say anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
again I may remind you to leave a coment. it would mean so much to me if you do. please do it for me

*pyppy-dog-eyes*