My Fallen Guardian Angel

Fear

Andy POV
We spend a lot of time just by laughing at each other. I guess we’ve all missed each other so fucking much that to see each other again was just so nice… and we had only been away from each other for less than 24 hours.
We all stopped laughing by hearing a loud gasp. We all turned to the sound and saw Jinxx standing with his hand over his mouth. Then CC gasped too.
“What’s wrong?!?” I asked scared.
Jinxx slowly turned his face to me and said low. “it’s the guy… he is dying…”
I don’t understand. “Who… Ashley?” I asked.
CC nodded. “Yes. Him”
I jumped out of the back and into the driver seat and started driving as fast as I could thought Ashley’s house. I was so scared. What would happen if he died?
I came to the house and ran inside. “Ashley?” I called. No answer. “Ashley!” I called again. Louder. The other guys started to call his name too and we searched for him. I ran to a room upstairs and found him lying on the bed. “Ashley” I ran over to him and looked down at him.
“it’s too late” CC said coming into the room with Jake and Jinxx right behind him.
“Ashley! Ashley!” I cried as I lifted him up in my arms. He felt like he was already dead much I could hear his heartbeat.
“okay? Maybe we can revive him if we get to the car really fast” Jinxx said looking at Ashley’s body in my arms.
“but how?” I looked down at Ashley’s face. He was really close to die. I couldn’t see any way to get to the car fast.
“we have to fly him out the window and down” Jake said and nodded in the direction of the window. I nodded.
“okay…” I said. That was the only way to save him. I went to the window. Jake opened it and I flew out with Ashley in my arms and the other guys right behind me. We landed on the ground and went in to the car fast. I laid him down on the couch and we started to save his life.

Many hours passed and it was almost 9pm before Ashley woke up. I was sitting next to the couch and watching over him.
“Andy…” he whispered. “why am I not dead?...”
I smiled. “me and my friends saved your life”
He nodded. “okay” he smiled weakly
CC came inside. “oh hey he is awake!” he ran over to the couch and sat down next to Ashley. “hey I’m CC one of Andy’s friends and your name is Ashley Purdy isn’t that right. You seem to be a really nice guy. I actually already like your mind” he was just talking too much.
“CC shut up” I sighed and so he did. Knowing he’d said too much.
“so you can read minds?” Ashley looked up at CC and smiles.
“yeah” CC got a little heat in his cheeks.
Ashley smiled “nice” he said.
“it is” I sighed “but sometimes it’s annoying”
We were silent for a bit. Then Ashley looked at me. “what was that about flying?” he asked.
I gasped. He shouldn’t remember a shit about that. “y-you shouldn’t remember?” I whispered.
“but what was it?” he wanted to know and I could see it.
I sighed “I’ll tell you soon. But not now. Not tonight. When are your parents coming home?”
“early tomorrow.” He told me.
I nodded. “I’ll get you back inside as soon as I can” I said
Jinxx came. “wait until he is ready” he said.
“but when is he ready?” I asked.
“I’ll try to figure it out” Jinxx said looking down at Ashley.
“he is asleep.” CC said before any of us could come with a single word.
I nodded. Okay. He would get ready for tomorrow I was pretty sure in that.

In the late night Jinxx, CC and Jake was asleep. I decided to take Ashley back to the house and I pulled him up in my arms and went inside. He looked so cute in his sleep. I smiled weakly. Then I laid him down in his bed. He moaned. He was still asleep. I looked at his lips a strange feeling came though me. It felt like… I wanted to touch them with my own lips. Kiss him. That was the right word and that was what I wanted. Then they moved
“Andy…” he mumbled in his sleep
I smiled weakly, walked over to the window, opened it, and flew back to the car, and then I got to my own bed and fell asleep. Having strange dreams about kissing the little human boy whoes life I’d just saved twice.
♠ ♠ ♠
now finaly home from vecation :)

I was reading a fan fic which is really sad right now... then I found out I had to new coments. they made me smile. I just wanna say thank you to these lovely persons who made the last two coments. you're my saviours for today :)