My Fallen Guardian Angel

Know You Better

Ashley POV
The next morning came and Andy picked me up and drove me to school. CC and the two other guys… what was their names, Jake and Jinxx? Something in that way… they were also in the car.
“listen Ashley” Andy began as I sat in the car. I just looked up at him. “forget everything about that flying yesterday okay?”
I nodded my head. I would try.
“he is never gonna fully forget it” CC spoke up.
“you can always hope that he will” Andy said looking me into the eyes. That was when I noticed we were already driving.
“FUCK ANDY LOOK AT THE ROAD!” I shouted.
Jinxx laughed. “Andy I told you he would do that if you did so”
Andy nodded. “you did”

A month passed but I didn’t forget a shit about the flying episode. Instead I just found more and more strange things out about Andy and his friends. Their car was a mix between a car and an apartment. When I talked about the flying episode they send me worried eyes. I didn’t understand a shit about it.
I’d also talked more with Andy. He was nicer to me than anybody else had ever been. I really liked it and I guess it was there I got a little crush on him. When I thought about it I always pulled the thoughts away. If it was true my parents would just kill me.
One day after school when my parents weren’t home Andy went with me to my bedroom.
“Ashley” he began looking shy down at his hands.
“what Andy?” I asked smiling.
“he looked up at me for about a minute before he finaly said. “I love you” my heart beat faster, my little crush turned to real love, more that when I was with Kina more that I’d ever felt before. Before I knew it I said,
“I love you too”
He smiled and leaned over me and kissed my lips softly. I smiled under his lips he pulled away and I still smiled.
“have you ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend?” he asked.
Kina came to my mind “yes” I couldn’t lie to him “but I don’t wanna talk about it”
“why?”
“it was the most horrible relationship ever” I said looking down at my knees like I was talking to them and not Andy “she did so terrible things to me”
He hugged me tight “it’s okay” he whispered in my ear.
I looked up at him and smiled. He always understood my feelings. I don’t know if it just came by being a guardian angel but it made me feel so good with being near him.
We sat and talked and ended up laying on my bed. He told me he had never had a boyfriend before and asked me to show him something lovers used to do.
I smiled. “how about having sex?” I only said that because it was the only thing I knew about. Kissing, and having sex.
“what is sex?” he asked.
“it’s easier to show you” I said and smiled at him. Then I started to take his clothes off. “take mine off” I told him and smiled.
He did what I said and smiled. “is it fun to have sex?” he asked.
“sometimes” I said. “it’s all about who you have it with”
“okay” he said and finished taking my clothes off. I was already done with his.
“lay down on the bed” I said and he did what I said. I smiled and lay down on top of him. I didn’t like when people had to suck my dick. Therefore we did it in this way.
Then we had sex I came up in him and he started to moan. I smiled. It was nice to have sex with him it felt better than with Kina… but it still felt wrong. I didn’t know why.
“Ashley” Andy moaned “harder!”
I smiled and did it harder and kissed his neck.
“Ashley!” he cried.
It made me smile. I loved when he said my name and more when he moaned it.
We only fucked a short more then I couldn’t take it anymore, I rolled away as I laid next to him and I started to cry… Fuck!
“Ash?” he said looking at me “what’s wrong?”
“my ex… I thought of her… and…” I cried
“And what?” he asked looking down at me.
“it just felt wrong to lay on top of you… it felt better than with my ex but it still didn’t feel right” I said.
Andy sighed “okay”
I looked at the time. “you’ve got to go” I said sad.
He nodded and we took our clothes on. Then he left.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry guys. my friend who reads my story for me has a friend on a visit so I can't post more capters before Friday but then you're gonna get a fucking storm of them. I promise xD