Perky, Cheesy and Damn Irresistible

she's back with claws

worry: anxiety or uneasy
antonym: relaxed


“So you seriously haven’t done it with her yet?” Louis came up behind Harry and sat down next to his lad. He drank his water quite harshly as he looked at Harry with the corner of his eye.

“We’re not talking about this Lou,” Harry sighed and ran a hand through his messy hair. He scratched the back of his next as he looked down at his worn out shoes.

Louis sighed and shook his head.

The leaves were changing colors and the temperature was slowly shifting as well.

Time for spring. Louis thought in his cheerful head.

Harry felt the back of his pants’ pocket vibrate against his end. He slowly reached for it and squinted his eyes.

From: 723 – 2110

Hey Harry! x

Sent: 1:25 PM


Harry shifted his weight and looked up at the sun light shinning on his screen. He made a glance at Louis while he was in his own world. The way he arched his back made Harry lean closer to his message. The light was barring on his bare skin as he looked back down at his own.

To: 723 – 2110

Who’s this?

Sent: 1:30 PM


-

From: 723 – 2110

Sam..

Sent: 1:30 PM


Harry placed the number into his contact list and glanced at Louis once more. He was concentrated on the grass beneath him.

To: Sam :D

Oh damn, I’m sorry love <3

Sent: 1:35 PM


-

From: Sam :D

It’s ok (:

Sent: 1:35 PM


“Who’s that?” Louis asked Harry as he glanced over his shoulder. He tried to reach over for the device but Harry shoved him away.

“No one,” Harry said as he tried to get up. Louis grabbed his ankle and yanked his down. He tumbled over Harry and grabbed his phone.

“Lou!” Harry scorned.

Before Harry could get away from his hold, Louis already pressed send.

To: Sam :D

You, me, tonight. My place.

Sent: 1:45 PM


Harry looked over at Louis and sighed. “Lou, you have got to be kidding me.”

“You’re welcome,” Louis smirked and sat back down. “You should thank me.”

“Dare I ask but why?” Harry rolled his eyes.

“You want her in bed Hazz. I know you do,” Louis smiled at his buddy. “I know you.”

“I can’t deny that, but I can’t just rush things with her. She’s not that type of girl,” Harry breathed lightly.

He felt his phone vibrate once more and looked over at Lou. Harry rolled his eyes and prepared himself.

From: 488 – 9431

Hey love ;D

Sent: 1:55 PM


Harry showed Louis and scrunched his eyebrows. “Do you know this number lad?”

“No,” Louis answered as he took his phone and asked who it was.

Harry waited, slightly afraid that another fan might’ve found his number. “Well, who is it?”

“Here,” Louis handed him his phone and sighed.

Harry took his phone. His heart beat started to increase when he say the reply.

From: 488 – 9431

It’s Caroline, darling x

Sent: 2:05 PM


“Holy crap,” Harry said, looking down into his palms.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is mega short but it explains a lot for what's coming up. (;