Perky, Cheesy and Damn Irresistible

it's a bittersweet life

“He’s not here yet?” Louis asked while sitting down on an empty love seat. He pushed his messy hair to the side as he looked up at them with curiosity.

“Where is he?” Liam asked, raising an eyebrow. He looked at his watch and sighed softly.

Niall shrugged his shoulders and sighed. “Hope he’s alright.”

Louis rolled his eyes. “He’s always like this. The lad is getting hectic by the second.”

“Not entirely,” Liam shook his head and sighed once more. He shifted his weight onto one leg to the other.

“You can’t blame him,” Zayn stated this time. They all joined Louis on the loveseat and shook their heads.

All eyes shot at the door once the knob started jolting. The sound of their breathing started to ease down once the curly haired boy walked in.

Harry ran a hand through his messy hair once he met their glazes. He bit his bottom lip and sighed, “I’m late, I know. I’m sorry.”

Louis nodded and arched his perfect brow. He stood up and stretched near the tired lad. He placed a hand on Harry shoulder and let out a winked smirk. “Your hair is rather messy at the moment. Have you sealed the deal Hazza?”

Niall bust out a vague laugh and shook in his seat viciously. He reached over to Louis and gave him a sloppy slap.

“We’re not having this conversation again,” Harry rolled his eyes at their sadly jokes and sighed, “She’s not like that.”

You’re like that Haz,” Louis shook his head as he continued to laugh at his at his mate.

“Shut up,” Harry sighed once more.

“Well she should be if she’s under your charm,” Louis chuckled.

He shook his head and sighed softly, “Oh Lou.”

“Enough playing with Harry,” Zayn spoke up, “Where are we heading today? What are we going?”

“We have an interview today,” Liam brought up, smiling.

Zayn, Liam, Lou, Niall and Harry pilled up in a van and drove off. Harry was unfortunately scrunched by Louis. Harry had his phone clutched in his hand tightly the way there.

Louis patted Harry’s back and whispered, “Are alright there mate? You seem a little tense yeah?”

Harry shrugged his shoulders and sighed, “Not everyday you get a text from a psycho maniac.”

Louis nodded but frowned. “Just ignored her.”

“And do what exactly?” Harry whispered. “What do I tell Sam?”

“Well I’m not going to say don’t tell her,” Louis said, trying to enlighten the mood.

“Not helping,” Harry sighed once more.

“Well, you could tell her straight up before she finds out from someone else,” Louis suggested.

“Okay,” Harry sighed, looking down at his phone. He didn’t delete the message yet.

“Now lighten up, we’re about to do an interview. It wouldn’t be much fun if 1/5 of us is gloomy.”

Harry nodded, still slightly distracted.

Image


“And how are you lads today?” asked the perky interviewer. Luckily, he was a male. He looked like he just walked off a photo shoot.

“Great,” they all chimed together.

Harry shagged his hair softly, letting his curls fall into face. He looked down to his shoes and smiled as the interviewer began going over their most recent success.

“A new album soon perhaps?” the interviewer brought up with a smug look on his flawless face.

“We’re working on a new one yeah. It’ll be brilliant!” Niall said with the same smile on his face. He looked over at his buddies who nodded in agreement.

“That’s great to hear,” the interviewer said, looking down at the stack of papers in his hand. “Now for some dirt.”

Louis sighed to himself and looked over at Harry. Harry looked straight ahead, with the smile on his face. Deep down, he was trembling.

“Now which one of you are still single?”

None of them raised their hands.

“I know that Liam, Zayn and Louis are taken. What about you two lads?” he asked, eyeing Niall and Harry down.

The happy bunch looked amongst each other and scrunched their eyebrows together.

“I’m happy being single,” Niall brought up. “Life at it’s finest.”

“Yes of course,” the interviewer said, eyeing poor Harry. “And you Harry?”

Harry sat there quietly for quite a while. He rushed a hand through his hair and sighed. “Is this live?”

They all nodded and waited. Louis sighed and bit his lip. “And we’ll get back to you all after the break!”

Harry looked up at Louis and nodded, but continued to stay quiet. He shook his head lightly and looked back down.

"You can't just call a break like that kid," the interview noted.

“Look, we don’t appreciate it when you put Harry on the spot light like that,” Louis said narrowing his eyes on the innocent interviewer. Liam, Zayn and Niall all nodded in agreement.

“I’m just doing my job kid. What’s the show if there’s not a piece of drama in it? And what’s the big deal? It’s not like he’s hooking up with another lassie twice his age again.”

And that, they all realized that there was no break. They were still being shot live.
♠ ♠ ♠
Some draaaama :O

Here are some shameless self advertisement for myself. *sigh. Here is a Zayn vs. Niall one, and here is a Liam vs. Harry one ;D