Status: Active

Blue Moon

Five hours

Sadi took me home that day and I found myself grinning like an idiot. I cannot believe that I had that kind of night and enjoyed it. I took out my keys and fumbled with the door till it unlocked. Opening that door made me realize something else. I start School tomorrow! Well the orientation is tomorrow but so it begins. I have to be up early so today was my last morning sleeping in and it was in the arms of a woman, who would have thought. I set my keys down on the coffee table and headed in the kitchen for a drink of water and the twins were both in there having coffee. Jasmine looked thrilled to see me, Ariel on the other hand not so much.

“Oh my goodness, did you sleep at Sadi’s place last night?” Jasmine asked me. I giggled and nodded.

“Ew that’s gross, way to be a slut,” Ariel muttered before getting up and heading upstairs.

“I really don’t understand what I did to her,” I said as my eyes followed her till she disappeared upstairs.

“Do not worry about her, something is up her ass and she is just taking it out on you because your new and won’t put her in check,” jasmine told me. “So, tell me how your date went!” She asked me seeming almost more excited than I was and I am full of excitement. I told her everything from the date to the kiss not skimping out on the details.

“See I was right you do like girls my dear!” she told me.

“Does this make me Bi?” I asked. I had never thought of myself that way before.

“Well you’re defiantly into girls, but the question is how do you feel about men?” She asked me. “And on that note and question to think about I have to run sweet heart,” She told me as she grabbed her purse and then headed towards the front door. I yelled bye to her and grabbed some water and grapes before heading to my bedroom.

I headed upstairs and was about to go into my room when I am fairly certain I heard Ariel crying. I wasn’t sure what to do. I love comforting people but at the same time she hates me so I don’t know how I should handle this. I decided to give it a go and knocked on her door. I am sure she thought I was Jasmine because she said come in. I opened her door slowly almost forgetting how pretty her bedroom is. I would kill to sleep in that bed it looks amazing. I looked over at Ariel but she still didn’t notice it was me. She was sitting on her bed facing the wall to her left. She looked at me and I could just see the pain in her face.

“Go away, where is my sister?” she said the aggression in her voice sounded desperate however.

“She left,” I said. I decided to be gutsy and walked over and sat next to her. I expected her to yell at me, demand me to leave but she didn’t. “What’s wrong,” I whispered to her. She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out. She looked into my eyes and then she just started to cry. I was really confused but I didn’t think it was appropriate time to question her so instead I hugged her and to my surprise she hugged back. I’m not so sure what is leaving her so vulnerable but I hope after this she will trust me a little better and be a little nicer. She sat there and sobbed in my shoulder and I ran my hand up and down her back.
“I will be right back sweetheart,” I told her and then left and went downstairs. She is crying very hard and whenever I cry that hard I get a massive headache. I grabbed a bottle of water and some Aspirin and headed back to her room. She had stopped crying but she was lying down on her bed staring at the ceiling. I handed her the water and Aspirin and she smiled at me. That was a first and it made my heart flutter a little bit. Have I finally gotten this girl to like me?

“I am sorry I am so nasty with you, please believe me when I say it’s not you but me,” she said. That’s the oldest line in the book yet I found myself believing her. I told her its ok and we sat there for a few minutes in silence. I saw another tear trickle down her cheek and I wiped it away. She looked at me with an unreadable expression and then she just kissed me. I couldn’t even comprehend what was happening and before I knew it she had pulled away. I sat there not knowing what to say or do but I didn’t need to because she very gently pulled me down on her bed and wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my chest. I was just so bewildered. An hour ago and I was a slut and now were cuddling. I closed my eyes and just took in this moment and before I knew it I was asleep.

I woke up and forgot where I was even at until everything came crashing back. I smiled and sat up but I was a little surprised to find that I was alone. I called out Ariel’s name to see if she was in the bathroom but she wasn’t. I looked at my phone and saw I had been asleep for five hours. Way to fuck up my sleeping schedule, being I have to be up early for school yet I’m waking up at 7 pm. I noticed I had a text from Ariel and when I read it I felt my heart sink down to my stomach.

Never Again
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry it took me this long to update, my life has become busy as fuck!

Ill get one up way sooner!