Punk Rocks Rose

The Beginning

Letting a long breath out as she laid on the ground of her street, Abigail smiled happily. The cheering was insane, as usual. No one could believe, no matter how many times she did it, that she could beat a man when it came to wrestling. But it was her passion, and there were no girls around the area willing to wrestle her – so she had to wrestle the guys. Suddenly a hand appeared in front of her face. Taking it, she stood up, smiling at Danny, her opponent. They were all good sports about it, and it's how she met Trevor, her on-again/off-again long time boyfriend.

“That was an amazing match Abs, I gotta admit. It stings being beat by a girl – but you're one hell of a competitor. Wesley just asked me to bring you back to ours – he and his friend just watched our match and her parents want to talk to you.” He shrugged.

“Oh great – more people telling me how inappropriate wrestling is and how i'm a bad example for their children. You know – I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, and somehow I'M the bad example.” Abbie sighed, getting her bag as the crowd dissipated.

“You're straight-edge? I didn't know that!” He exclaimed, rubbing his shoulder

“Oh yea – have been since forever. Heck, I barely even swear.” She smiled, following Danny to his house. “Trevor is gonna be looking for me soon. Mind if he comes by the house?” She asked.

“Nah, go ahead and call'im.” Danny shrugged, not really minding her boyfriend. Granted it took all chances of being with her away, but he loved having her as a friend.

“Cool thanks.” She smiled, pulling her phone from her bag. “Hey Trevor. Yea – I won. Danny's good – not too hurt. But hey, one of Wesley's friends parents want to see me, so I'm heading over there – you wanna come by? I could use a little back up.” She questioned, joking slightly. “Yea. I'll come by. I'll see you when you get there. Later babe.” He shrugged it off “Love you.” Abbie managed to get out before he hung up. “He'll meet us there.” She smiled weakly

“Oh that's right – he works right next to my place doesn't he?” Danny nodded, leading her around the block and down his street.

“Yuppers.” She nodded as they reached his home, Trevor standing outside. Trevor waiting for her to come over to him before he wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her possessively. At least, that's how Abbie thought it was.

“Dan. Hope you're not too sore from my little rock star here.” Trevor nodded towards him

“Nah man – i'm all good.” He smirked, letting the two of them into his house “Wes!! We're home. Where's your friends parents?”

“In the family room Danny!!” Wesley called out in a small voice. Abbie followed the two men to the respective room.

“Holy fuck – Ab's don't freak, alright?” Trevor swore from in front of her

“What? Why would I-” Abbie cute off, seeing Paul and Stephanie Levesque – better known as Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, the daughter of the owner of the WWE. “Oh my god!!!” She exclaimed, eyes widening.

“Not exactly. Hi, my name is Stephanie. I saw what you did out there to poor Danny here. It was really impressive.”

“I – I – Thank you! You have no idea how much that means coming from you! You're one of my favorite diva's, even though you weren't really a diva diva like Chyna or Lita but stil! My god you're Triple H! You're my man idol – cause I mean... Trish is my idol but you! Oh my god... i'm rambling.” She blushed, covering her face with her hands in embarrassment.

“No – you're fine. It's an honor to be considered one of your idols. Actually though – the reason we're here is because-” Paul stopped, being cut off by his wife.

“I want you to come to Raw tonight. Hang out back stage and see what it's like. We'll put you in a dark match – see how you hold up. And if it works out..." She paused, a grin forming on her face

"How'd you like to be a WWE wrestler?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!! So, this probably won't be too popular here but hey - why not post it!!

This is my first wrestling story so go easy on me but I love flames and reviews so comment please?! I'll have the next chapter up hopefully tomorrow - maybe Friday.

It's gonna be kinda slow guys but stick with me - i've got some BIG ideas for this